A Comprehensive Guide to the Brooklinen Return Policy
Has Brooklinen delivered you the wrong sheets or uncomfortable bedding? This guide will give you the lowdown on everything you need to know about the Brooklinen return policy.
, and you won’t have to go through the tedious return process on your own!
The Brooklinen return policy allows you to get a full refund for a purchase you’re dissatisfied with. You can even return used or washed products.
Depending on how you made a purchase, Brooklinen will reimburse you in the original payment method. If you’ve lost the receipt, or if your payment method is no longer valid, the company will give you store credit for the same amount. At present, the company does not offer a replacement for unwanted items.
You can submit a return request for most items bought from Brooklinen, except the following:
- Gift cards
- Used candles
- Used home fragrance
- Last call products
- Items marked as Final Sale
The Brooklinen return policy sets a 365-day deadline for initiating the return process. If you meet this criterion, you can start your return in two ways:
- In person
If you want to initiate your return online, do the following:
- Visit the Brooklinen website
- Log in to your account and find your purchase history in the menu
- Choose the item you want to return
- Use the Start a Return tool
- Wait for your order to be processed
- Print the prepaid shipping label the company sends you
- Place the item(s) in the original packaging along with your receipt
- Pack the box and ship it off at any post office
If you’ve made your purchase on Amazon or Zola, you must file the return request on their respective websites. Returns made this way will be liable to those companies’ return deadlines:
This method may not be viable for most customers since Brooklinen has only one permanent retail store in New York. If you still want to return the item to Brooklinen the old-fashioned way, follow these brief guidelines:
- Find the company’s retail store at this address:
127 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Bring your original receipt and any additional purchase documents
- Visit the store
- Find a Brooklinen employee and return the product
For any purchase you’ve made online, the company requires that you first submit the return request via their website before returning your item to the Brooklinen store.
If you don't feel like going back-and-forth with Brooklinen, DoNotPay is your go-to resource! Subscribe to DoNotPay, and we’ll take away any trouble you may have with the Brooklinen return procedure!
Here’s what our app can do for you:
- Draw up a personalized return request letter
- Send the letter to the company on your behalf
- Set a deadline for the company to ensure they process your request timely
- Provide you with a free shipping label so you can transport the item free of charge
Initiate your return request the faster way in three easy steps:
- Select the Return My Purchase product
- Enter the specifics about your return request
If you need help returning your item to another retailer, this table shows some other companies DoNotPay can also help with:
|Barnes & Noble||Hobby Lobby||Menards||Target|
With DoNotPay by your side, you can rest assured that you’ll get what’s rightfully yours. We’ll draw up a refund request letter in your stead and send it to the company in question. If it refuses to cooperate, our app will help you take it to small claims court.
The best part of subscribing to DoNotPay for a low monthly fee is that you get access to all of its products. You can use them to:
- Cancel memberships
- Get a virtual credit card
- Get valid passport photos
- Prepare for a government test
- Contact embassies and consulates
- Mail letters without waiting in long lines
- Report a missing or damaged parcel
- Sign up for free trials risk-free
- Connect with an inmate
- Get any tourist visa