Learn How To File an ASUS GPU Warranty Claim Hassle-Free
AsusTek Computer Inc.—popularly known as ASUS—is one of the world’s largest phone and computer hardware and electronics companies. It offers a variety of products, including laptops, mobile phones, motherboards, graphics processing units (GPU), etc.
Each product comes with a manufacturer warranty, and DoNotPay can help you claim it. We can also help you:
- File a claim for a car warranty
- Claim extended warranty for used cars
- Handle dealers who refuse to cancel extended warranties
Claiming home warranties will also be a piece of cake with our fantastic service.
Key Aspects of ASUS Warranty
ASUS offers one, two, and three-year warranties depending on the product in question. The warranty period for graphics cards is three years. When you purchase your ASUS product, you’ll receive a warranty card that you should save. The accredited repair centers and service agents will request to see the warranty card before accepting to repair or replace the device.
What Does ASUS GPU Warranty Cover?
The ASUS warranty covers all graphics cards that are new and free from damages caused by misuse, poor maintenance, improper operation, and similar. You can still claim the warranty after trying to repair the GPU by yourself only if the product hasn’t been damaged during the repair.
How To File an ASUS Graphics Card Warranty Claim
You can file an ASUS GPU warranty claim in a few ways. Each option—except for DoNotPay—can be tedious and lengthy.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
|Online Contact Form||Yes|
File an ASUS Video Card Warranty Claim Using the Online Contact Form
You can email ASUS customer support via the website contact form:
- Select Technical Support in the Queries Category field
- Enter the necessary information, including:
- Your name and email
- Current location
- Product serial number
- Describe the issue you’re having
- Attach files if necessary
- Follow the rest of the instructions
File an ASUS Video Card Warranty Claim Over the Phone
To file an ASUS GPU warranty claim over the phone, dial 1-888-678-3688 and explain your issue. The customer support agents will provide further instructions regarding the warranty claim.
If you don’t feel like navigating the ASUS customer support phone tree, you can rely on DoNotPay. We will hold the line and notify you when an agent becomes available to respond to your request. DoNotPay will assist you with getting in touch with customer support representatives of any company, including:
File an ASUS Video Card Warranty Claim in Person
Bring the graphics card together with the warranty card to the ASUS shop you purchased it in. The dealer will determine if the product meets the warranty requirements.
Claim Your ASUS GPU Warranty With DoNotPay and Save Time
If all of the above-described procedures seem too complex to follow, DoNotPay has a solution for you. Our easy-to-use service will help you file an ASUS warranty claim in a jiffy. To take advantage of this feature, log in to your account in a , and follow these steps:
- Pick our Claim Warranty service and select the Warranty on a Purchased Product option
- Indicate which company you’re having issues with
- Type in the details regarding your purchase and the problem in question
- Provide warranty details if you know them (optional)
That’s it! DoNotPay will take care of everything else by composing a letter and filing a warranty claim for you. ASUS will get back to you directly once they process your claim.
Check out our home warranty reviews if you’re wondering which home warranty in America is the best one. These are some of the companies you can choose from:
Denied Warranty Claims Are Not an Issue for DoNotPay!
Even if ASUS rejects your warranty claim, you still have a chance to succeed, thanks to DoNotPay. To handle denied warranty claims, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account in a
- Click on the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim option
- Indicate who denied your warranty claim—Extended Warranty Provider or Product Manufacturer
- Provide more info about ASUS and your original warranty claim
DoNotPay’s Magic Doesn’t End There
Filing a Dell, Acer, or Toshiba warranty claim isn’t the only issue we can help you with. DoNotPay can assist you in resolving other annoying problems fast and stress-free. Open our platform in a and count on our help with:
- Resolving credit card problems
- Blocking spam emails
- Handling copyright infringement
- Taking care of unpaid bills
- Contesting parking tickets
- Acing any government test
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Requesting refunds from companies
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Finding and claiming abandoned money
- Filing a small claims court claim against anyone who has wronged you
- Requesting a fee waiver for any university in the U.S.
- Getting compensation and refunds from airlines for delayed or canceled flights
- Learning how to protect yourself and the people you love from stalking and harassment
- Contacting customer support agents of any company over the phone fast
- Filing a warranty claim
- Taking advantage of free trials worry-free
- Terminating all of your unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Stopping text spam
- Corresponding with your family and friends in prison
- Filing an insurance claim
- Reporting robocalls
- Registering for services without phone number verification
- Searching for clinical trials and sending your application
- Scheduling the DMV appointments in less than five minutes