Contacting Rockstar Customer Service Made Easy
You can call Rockstar’s customer support at 1-866-922-8694. If you do, you’ll have to deal with a long phone-tree and wait time. Luckily, DoNotPay makes everything quick and easy by doing all the work for you. The app calls the number and sends you a notification once there is a real person on the line. Access DoNotPay through any web browser or download the app on your iPhone or other Apple device. Callers waste an average of 42 minutes waiting on Rockstar Customer Support. DoNotPay spares you from that hassle and saves you time.
Contact details of Rockstar customer service
The best way to contact Rockstar support is to dial their toll-free number, 1-866-922-8694. Most customers use the hotline to voice different concerns with the company. The line works twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and the best time to call is at 2:00 pm.
You may also contact their Canadian support at 800-269-5721 or their UK support at 08701-2000060. If you wish to contact Rockstar’s corporate office, you may do so by calling 212-334-6633 from 9 am to 5 pm. However, this number is not toll-free.
Calling these numbers may give you a machine-operated response on the first few tries, but eventually, an employee may help you with your concerns. Another phone number you can try is (646-536-2842).
Learn how to skip the phone queue for ANY company in 45 seconds:
|Alternate phone number||646-536-2842|
|United Kingdom number||08701-2000060|
|Corporate office number (not toll-free)||212-334-6633|
How to contact Rockstar support through email
If you want to send a detailed written message to the company, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for approximately 24 hours until they respond. The busiest time at Rockstar’s customer support is at 3:45 pm, so it’s best to avoid this calling at this time.
|Contact Number:||Email Address:|
Rockstar Games Inc. is a video game publisher specializing in the action-adventure category. Their most popular games are Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption. Gamers often contact Rockstar Games support to resolve issues like lagging and lost passwords. One of the ways to get help is to log in or register with the Rockstar Social Club. After doing so, you can send them an email, or join the Social Club community, a place where players can help one another with gaming issues by giving tips and solutions to various problems.
Players usually ask about the following topics:
- Retrieval of an account after a hacking incident
- Logging in to the Social Club
- Downloading a game launcher
- Privacy concerns
- Game-specific concerns
Rockstar Games Inc. is a big company that receives many customer service emails daily, so they can be slow to respond or may even fail to do so. If you can’t get help, there are a variety of options for you to contact Rockstar Games.
How to get prompt help online
Submitting an issue is only the first step. Your query will go through a complicated assessment process before you receive an answer. Here’s how to get support quickly:
- Visit the Rockstar support website and log in to the Social Club using your account. You can find this button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve logged in, choose the game you need help with or the issue you want to address. Some of the most popular games are:
- Grand Theft Auto
- Red Dead Redemption
- Max Payne
- The Warriors
- L.A. Noire
- Midnight Club
- Clicking on a game shows you categories of issues, such as:
- Story Mode Play
- Online Play
- After choosing a category, a list of specific issues will appear. Click the issue you’re facing.
- Select a platform (PS4, Xbox One, or PC).
- The site will then ask for the following:
- Your email address
- Your platform username
- A variety of questions leading to solutions will appear. Select the one that suits your problem best.
- Next, you’ll see a text input box. Here you can describe your problem.
- You can upload a video or screenshot to document the issue further and then click the “Submit Web Ticket” button.
- If the reply takes longer than 24 hours, you can resubmit your web ticket until you get a response. Rockstar Games can be found on the following social media platforms:
Raising an issue on these platforms creates exposure, increasing the chances of Rockstar resolving your problem.
The Rockstar social club brings players together to help each other resolve gaming issues. This community is a good place for you to get reviews, information, and feedback on different games.
- Visit the Rockstar Games Website.
- Hover your mouse over the different options directly under the company’s logo.
- A drop-down menu presents you with links to videos, news, and articles on Rockstar.
Rockstar games corporate addresses
Rockstar has established offices in various locations since its establishment in 1998. Their headquarters are in New York.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
New York, New York 10012
|Toronto (Rockstar Toronto)||United Kingdom (Rockstar Games)||Scotland (Rockstar North)||Leeds (Rockstar Leeds)|
|586 Argus Rd, |
L6J 3J3, Canada
|555 King’s Rd, |
SW6 2EB, United Kingdom
|Barclay House, 108 Holyrood Rd, |
EH8 8AS, United Kingdom
|1 Victoria PI, |
Leeds LS11 5AE,
You can send a letter to the addresses mentioned regarding your issues and concerns. Include in your message whether you’re a corporate customer, a shareholder, or an interested client.
The official Rockstar user agreement asserts that some matters that are not their responsibility. Examples are:
- Incidental damages as a result of the owner’s actions.
- Refunds in any form.
- Transfers that concern, but are not limited to virtual currencies.
- Exchanges and transactions made using their software.
- Use of virtual currency in unapproved locations.
You should not mail anything that has malicious, illegal, or threatening content.
Deciding to take legal action in a small claims court requires knowing the address of the company involved. You can mail a demand letter to the address above.
Rockstar’s executive team
Senior Communications Manager
New York, New York 10012, United States
Vice President and Co-Founder
New York, New York 10012, United States
President, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
New York, New York 10012, United States
Before contacting the executives, try going through customer support first. Sending them a letter should be your last option.
Can I sue Rockstar in small claims court if I feel I’ve been wronged?
If Rockstar refuses to help you and you feel you’ve been wronged, you can probably sue them in small claims court. DoNotPay can help you see the process through. Here’s how. These are the basic steps:
- DoNotPay will make a demand letter to send to Rockstar before you officially sue them.
- If you don’t get a response, you will fill out the court forms. DoNotPay will help you here too!
- Then, you can officially file a complaint. DoNotPay can guide you through it.
- You will serve Rockstar—announce that you are officially suing them.
- In the end, show up in court! DoNotPay will provide a script you can use to present your case.
Why do people contact Rockstar customer support?
- Disconnection errors: users have a hard time fixing issues with connection problems. The company states that it has no liability for such problems.
- Unnecessary banning: sometimes, users experience a sudden ban on their accounts, and the company takes a long time to resolve the issue.
- Difficulty in retrieving accounts: when users get hacked, they have a hard time retrieving their gaming accounts.
- Virtual currency issues: there are problems and concerns regarding virtual currency transactions made in the software.
- Complaints about the customer service hotline: users want immediate action from a live Rockstar representative, but unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen.
Still need help? Write a comment, and someone can help you with the issue.
If you still require assistance, feel free to write your comment or question below. Someone who has had the same experience may be able to resolve the issue.
DoNotPay can help with other things too!
- Dispute your parking tickets
- Stop free trials from charging you by getting you a virtual credit card
- Sue any person or company in small claims court
- Get a fast appointment-booking with DMV
- Jump the phone queue for over 10,000 companies
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Contest parking tickets
- Cancel any service or subscription
DoNotPay can help you skip the phone queue at 10,000+ companies
Have you been having issues with other companies too? DoNotPay will help you get in touch with practically every major company out there, no matter what field it is in. The list is exhaustive and ever-expanding. Below is a list of articles on how to use DoNotPay to contact a few leading companies. Even if a company isn’t on our list or we haven’t yet published an article about it, chances are that DoNotPay can help you get in touch with them now without waiting on hold.