Contacting Rockstar Customer Service Made Easy
If you call Rockstar customer service, you’ll have to deal with a long phone-tree. Luckily, DoNotPay makes everything quick and easy by doing all the work for you. The app calls the number and sends you a notification once there is a real person on the line. DoNotPay is available in the App Store, or you can use it in a web browser. Callers waste an average of 42 minutes waiting on Rockstar Customer Support. DoNotPay spares you from that hassle and saves you time.
Contact details of Rockstar customer service
The best way to contact Rockstar support is to dial their toll-free number is 866-922-8694. Most customers use the hotline to voice different concerns with the company. The line works twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and the best time to call is at 2:00 pm.
You may also contact their Canadian support at 800-269-5721 or their United Kingdom support at 08701-2000060. If you wish to contact Rockstar’s corporate office, you may do so by calling 212-334-6633 from 9 am to 5 pm. However, this number is not toll-free.
Calling these numbers may give you a machine-operated response on the first few tries, but eventually, an employee may help you with your concerns. Another phone number you can try is (646-536-2842) and, if you live in the 90s, a fax number (646-941-3566).
|Alternate phone number||646-536-2842|
|United Kingdom number||08701-2000060|
|Corporate office number (not toll-free)||212-334-6633|
How to contact Rockstar support through email
If you want to send a detailed written message to the company, you can send it to email@example.com and wait for approximately 24 hours until they respond. The busiest time at Rockstar’s customer support is at 3:45 pm, so it’s best to avoid this specific time frame.
|Contact Number:||Email Address:|
Rockstar Games Inc. is a video game publisher specializing in the action-adventure category. Their most popular games are Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, so, it’s safe to say that many gamers are getting frustrated with lags and lost passwords, and are contacting Rockstar Games support to resolve their issues. One of the ways to get feedback regarding your concerns is to send an email after logging in or registering in the Rockstar Social Club. After doing so, you can send them an email, and then join the Social Club Community, a place where players can help one another with gaming issues by giving tips and solutions to various problems.
Players usually ask about the following topics:
- Retrieval of an account after a hacking incident
- Logging in to the Social Club
- Downloading a game launcher
- Privacy concerns
- Game-specific concerns
All problems require you to give specific details and information to give the company. Usually, you simply give your Social Club login details and email address to continue.
Remember that there is no assurance of getting a reply once you message the company. Rockstar Games Inc. is a big company that receives many customer service emails daily. Remember that there are other options for you to contact Rockstar Games.
How to get prompt help online
Submitting an issue is only the first step. You need to go through a complicated process before you receive an answer. The instructions below are according to the latest site update.
- Visit the Rockstar support website and log in to the Social Club using your account. You can find this button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once you’ve logged in, choose the game you need help with or the issue you want to address. Some of the most popular games are:
- Grand Theft Auto
- Red Dead Redemption
- Max Payne
- The Warriors
- L.A. Noire
- Midnight Club
- Clicking on a game shows you different categories that address different issues. The categories you’ll see are the following:
- Story Mode Play
- Online Play
- After choosing a category, a list of specific issues appear. Choose what concern you have regarding the game.
- Select a platform (PS4, Xbox One, or PC).
- The site will now ask for the following:
- Your email address
- Your platform username
- Additional questions regarding your problem appear, and a drop-down menu allows you to select your preferred answer.
- Next, you’ll see a blank box. Here you will detail everything that happened. Write the exact progression of the issue in steps, but if you can’t do so, then describe the situation in the best way you can.
- You may upload a video or screenshot to document the issue further and then click the “Submit Web Ticket” button.
- If the reply takes longer than the usual twenty-four (24) hours, you can resubmit the web ticket until you get a response. Rockstar Games has the following social media platforms you can visit:
The more you raise an issue in these platforms, the more exposure it gets, increasing the chances of Rockstar replying to your concerns.
On the other hand, the Rockstar website has a community that brings together players from the social club to help each other resolve gaming issues. This community may be a way for you to get reviews, information, and feedback on different games.
- Visit the Rockstar Games Website.
- Hover your mouse over the different options directly under the company’s logo.
- A drop-down menu presents you with different links to videos, news, and articles in the Rockstar world.
Rockstar games corporate addresses
Rockstar has quickly spread to different locations since its establishment in 1998. The company has offices in different states. However, the headquarters are in New York.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
New York, New York 10012
|Toronto (Rockstar Toronto)||United Kingdom (Rockstar Games)||Scotland (Rockstar North)||Leeds (Rockstar Leeds)|
|586 Argus Rd, Oakville, ON L6J 3J3,
|555 King’s Rd, Fulham, London SW6 2EB,
|Barclay House, 108 Holyrood Rd, Edinburgh EH8 8AS,
|1 Victoria PI, Leeds LS11 5AE,
You may send a letter to the addresses mentioned regarding your issues and concerns. Include in the message whether you’re a company customer, a shareholder, or an interested client.
The company will consider your inquiry, depending on the concern stated in the letter. However, the official Rockstar user agreement mentions some matters that are not their responsibility. Examples are:
- Incidental damages as a result of the owner’s actions.
- Refunds in any form.
- Transfers that concern, but are not limited to virtual currencies.
- Exchanges and transactions made by customers using the software.
- Use of virtual currency in unapproved locations.
You should not mail anything that has malicious, illegal, or threatening content.
Deciding to take legal action in a small claims court requires details such as the address of the company involved. You will use this information to mail a demand letter.
Rockstar’s executive team
Senior Communications Manager
New York, New York 10012, United States
Vice President and Co-Founder
New York, New York 10012, United States
President, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
New York, New York 10012, United States
Above is the information regarding Rockstar Games executives. Before contacting the executives, try going through customer support first. Sending them a letter should be your last option.
Can I sue Rockstar in small claims court if I feel I’ve been wronged?
If Rockstar refuses to help you and you feel you’ve been wronged, you can sue them in small claims court. DoNotPay can help you see the process through. Here’s how:
- DoNotPay will make a demand letter to send to Rockstar before you officially sue them.
- If you don’t get a response, you will fill out the court forms. DoNotPay will help you here too!
- Then, you can officially file a complaint. DoNotPay can guide you through it.
- You will serve Rockstar—announce that you are officially suing them.
- In the end, show up in court! DoNotPay will provide a script you can use to present your case.
Why do people contact Rockstar customer support?
- Disconnection errors: users have a hard time fixing issues with wifi connections since the company stated that it has no liability regarding these concerns.
- Unnecessary banning: sometimes, users experience a sudden ban on their accounts, and the company takes a long time to resolve the issue.
- Difficulty in retrieving accounts: when users get hacked, they have a hard time retrieving their gaming accounts.
- Virtual currency issues: there are problems and concerns regarding virtual currency transactions made in the software.
- Complaints about the customer service hotline: users want immediate action by talking to a person or employee that represents the company, but unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen.
Still need help? Write a comment, and someone can help you with the issue.
If you still require assistance, feel free to write your comment or question below. Someone who has had the same experience may be able to resolve the issue.
DoNotPay can help with other things too!
- Dispute your parking tickets
- Stop free trials from charging you by getting you a virtual credit card
- Sue any person or company in small claims court
- Get a fast appointment-booking with DMV
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Contest parking tickets
- Cancel any service or subscription
DoNotPay can help you skip the phone queue at 10,000+ companies
Have you been having issues with other companies too? DoNotPay will help you get in touch with practically every major company out there, no matter what field it is in. The list is exhaustive and ever-expanding. Below is a list of articles on how to use DoNotPay to contact a few leading companies. Even if a company isn’t on our list or we haven’t yet published an article about it, chances are that DoNotPay can help you get in touch with them now without waiting on hold.