How To Claim Axiom Home Warranty the Easy Way
Axiom Home Warranty was a home warranty provider based in California. According to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) reviews, this company was famous for failing to contact the customers after their claim submissions on multiple occasions.
Such business practice was probably the main reason why the company shut down after some time. It appeared again on the market as The Home Service Club (HSC).
This article will show you some great tips for taking advantage of this provider’s warranty and filing a claim with zero effort.
What Kind of Warranty Plans Does The Home Service Club Offer?
The company offers two warranty plans:
- Standard coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
Below is the table that shows their basic features:
|Warranty Plan||It Covers|
How To File The Home Service Club Warranty Claim on Your Own
The company proposes two claim-filing methods:
- Via phone
Claiming The Home Service Club Warranty Online
If you experience an issue with any device or system, you can file a warranty claim via your HSC profile. Here’s how this procedure should look like:
- Log in to your HSC account
- Go to the Contact Us page and pick Request Service
- Follow the instructions to schedule a repair
Claiming The Home Service Club Warranty via Phone
Not enough patience to wait for the company to process your online request? Claim your warranty over the phone. You should proceed as follows:
- Call (800) 601-1009
- Inform the rep that you want to file a warranty claim with the provider
- Describe the problem you have faced in detail
- Disclose more warranty plan details if necessary
Whichever method you choose, the company should send their technician to assess the damage and schedule a repair. In case it’s not possible to fix the issue, The Home Service Club should replace the faulty systems or appliances at no cost.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
|Your HCS Account||Yes|
Not happy with the way The Home Service Club warranty handled your case? Give some other companies with better ratings a go! Check our guides for:
DoNotPay Assists You in Filing The Home Service Club Warranty Claim Fast
Considering the previous shady activities of this company, you may feel insecure about filing a claim with them. In case you prefer to avoid direct contact with the provider, use DoNotPay as a mediator.
Our app creates a claim letter on your behalf, leaving bureaucracy and exhausting claim processes in the past.
Here are the instructions for using our service:
- Visit DoNotPay in your web browser
- Click on Claim Warranty and choose the Home Warranty option
- Select The Home Service Club as your warranty provider and describe the problem you are experiencing
After you submit the required details, we will make sure the company receives your claim letter as soon as possible. All you need to do is wait for the service contractor to call you and set an appointment.
What Happens if the Company Rejects Your Warranty Claim?
Did the Home Service Club deny your warranty claim or refuse to cancel your extended warranty plan? Outwit them by appealing the rejected claim with DoNotPay.
To use our help in this situation, proceed as follows:
- Visit DoNotPay and click on Claim Warranty
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Click on Extended Warranty Provider
- Disclose some details about the provider and attach the rejected claim
- Select Submit
We will use our AI-powered system to send an appeal letter to the company as soon as possible. You should hear back from them shortly after they process your request.
Let DoNotPay Do Other Bureaucratic Chores for You
Visit our app in any web browser and get solutions for other day-to-day administrative issues.
Our features can help you with:
- Filing a claim for any warranty
- Stopping spam texts
- Putting an end to spam emails
- Registering on different services without phone verification
- Appealing traffic citations
- Getting free trials risk-free
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Saving your work from copyright infringement
- Searching for unclaimed funds you forgot about
- Acing government tests
- Having your college application fees waived
- Making appointments at the DMV
- Keeping in touch with incarcerated family or friends
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Filing lawsuits in small claims court
- Protecting yourself and loved ones from stalking or harassment
- Getting refunds from numerous companies
- Finding ways to handle your unpaid bills
- Fighting parking tickets
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Skipping the queue when contacting customer service
- Managing your credit card issues
- Joining clinical trials in your vicinity
- Fighting against robocalls
- Filing any type of insurance claims