Contacting Expedia Customer Service Made Easy
Even with various channels available to contact Expedia, going through a lengthy phone-tree and then having to wait on hold is still common. Consequently, DoNotPay has decided to make our lives easier. The app dials the number for you, and ping you once the phone tree is skipped and a real human answers. You can download DoNotPay from the Apple store or simply access it from your web browser. Seeing as people waste around 42 minutes contacting Expedia Customer Service, downloading DoNotPay will save you precious time.
Expedia support contact number
The majority of customers prefer to reach customer support through their contact numbers. Getting to talk to someone and getting them to immediately address our concerns is a huge relief. Calling provides quicker gratification than waiting for a reply when you send an email or send a message through the company’s social media handles.
There are multiple ways to contact Expedia Support. However, the best toll-free number is 800-319-4834. This number is probably the best channel for contacting Expedia. It is used by the majority of those with issues to address with the company. To get a live person, press one and then dial your itinerary number. Although you can call the number 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is best to call this number at 2:30 pm (GMT-4).
You can also call customer service at 800-220-8176. Then, simply hit the number in the menu that corresponds to your request. You dial 1 to change your booking, press 2 to change your flight schedule, input 3 to cancel, choose 4 to reconfirm, or opt for 5 for more options. Although this number is available every day for 24 hours, it is best to call at 7:30 in the morning (GMT-4).
Aside from these, you can also dial 404-728-8787 internationally for free. A live person will directly answer the call.
|Toll-free number||Customer service number||International number|
How do I get in touch with Expedia support by email?
You can email Expedia at firstname.lastname@example.org. It takes them approximately 38 hours to take care of a concern. Customer support is busiest at 10:45 am, so we advise you to avoid this time.
As a recap, take note of the following info you’ll need to contact Expedia support:
|Main Contact Number:||Main Email Address:|
Expedia is an online travel booking agency. It reserves airline tickets, hotel accommodations, car rentals, cruise trips, holiday packages, different attractions and services via the internet or by phone. Because of the nature of the company, to receive support, it is best to login to your account at Expedia.com first. Afterward, click on the customer support tab.
Frequently asked questions concerning the following will appear:
- Flight check-in
- Hotel or vacation booking
- Changing or canceling a flight
- Booking mistakes
- Changing or canceling a car rental
- Acquiring a receipt
Each concern requires a unique set of info that you will need to provide to the company. As much of this is already saved in your account, you will mostly only need your email address and itinerary number.
However, messaging customer support will not guarantee that you will obtain a reply to your concerns. Expedia receives thousands of thousands of complaints, and it is known for its abysmal customer service. Consequently, do not get aggravated if you do not get an immediate answer from Expedia. But, remember, you can always try other ways of reaching Expedia.
I don’t want to waste time-solving my problem with Expedia, where do I get prompt help?
Getting your issue submitted, however, is only the initial step. You will go through a tiresome process of verification before you will get a reply.
- You can start by going to Expedia’s website, then clicking on the support tab at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Under support, choose the “Customer Support” button.
- A list of Popular Topics or Frequently Asked Questions will appear.
- If you still have questions or are in need of more specific details, you can contact Expedia by clicking on the “Get in Touch” button. This can be seen at the bottom of the page after you click on a question under “Popular Topics”.
- A “Contact Us” page will appear on your screen. You will see three questions.
- The first question is “How can we help you?” It asks you to choose a topic from the dropdown menu. It also asks you to choose what specifically they can help you with regarding that topic.
- The second question is “Did you know?” It provides a list of helpful related information to the topic you chose.
- The third question is “Still need help?” You can write your name, phone number, and itinerary number, and then ask Expedia to call you. You also have the option to email Expedia. Just type in your name, email address, itinerary number (optional), message (how Expedia can help you), and add an attachment (optional).
- After completing the questions, press the send button.
- If your matter is not receiving the necessary attention, you can also try visiting Expedia’s social media handles.
- Expedia has a Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram page. Take advantage of social media, as if more people might see your complaint, the more likely it is for Expedia to quickly address your concerns.
Aside from this, Expedia gives you an opportunity to read their policies, look for travel support, send hotel reviews, and leave website feedback.
- Still under the support tab, click on the “Feedback” button.
- Choose “Find FAQs and Travel Support” to read about Expedia’s policies and to go to the customer support center.
- You could also choose “Want to leave a hotel review?” to leave honest feedback regarding your stay.
- Lastly, you can opt for “Give us suggestions for improving our site” to give feedback about Expedia’s website.
Expedia’s corporate addresses
Expedia is a global company. Across 36 countries, it has a total of 63 office locations. However, you can find its main headquarters in the United States.
Expedia Building, 333 108th Ave NE
Bellevue (HQ), WA
|701 Brickell Avenue
|114 Sansome St
San Francisco, CA
|645 Elliott Ave W #200
|5400 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #500
|500 W Madison St
You may send your concerns by post. You may also state whether you are a company customer, shareholder, distributor, or other interested party.
Communications are disseminated to the Board, or any directors as suitable, depending on the particulars stated in the message. As such, the Board of Directors of Expedia has requested that concerns not related to their duties should be excluded, including:
- Product complaints
- Questions about a product
- Suggestions for new products
- CVs/Resumes and job inquiries
- Solicitations and/or advertisements
Moreover, please do not send malicious, illegal, and threatening material.
If you intend to take legal action, you may wish to look up the address of the company to file a case against Expedia, since the court needs to know where to address the demand letter or serve Expedia.
Expedia’s executive team
Director of Customer Experience
333 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Vice President of Global Customer Service
333 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
President and Chief Executive Officer
333 108th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Above is the contact info for Expedia’s executives. You might feel the need to communicate with them for essential concerns that have not been addressed. However, only contact them as a last resort. Moreover, if you think you have a valid case that Expedia has not reviewed, learn about suing Expedia in small claims court.
What are the main reasons people reach out to Expedia support?
- Refusal to give refunds: people have complained about Expedia’s rigidity. The company refuses refunds even for valid reasons.
- Difficult to make flight adjustments: customer support is often not willing to consider it.
- Terrible customer support: complaints of spending hours on the phone only for a concern to remain unresolved.
- Complaints of being scammed: netizens have accused Expedia of scamming, such as having misleading sales practice.
- Refusal to honor a protection plan: again, a case of not wanting to refund customers.
- Did not receive confirmation or itinerary: Common concerns are any issues regarding the customer’s itinerary.
- No consideration for minor mistakes: If you commit a spelling mistake, even just a one-letter error on your name, often no consideration will be given at all to fixing it.
Still need help? Post a comment below, someone here can probably help
If you have any concerns or are in need of additional assistance, comment on your question below. A person who has gone through the same or a similar situation as you might be able to help. As an online community who see the value in time and money, everyone must help each other.
DoNotPay can help you with various other issues
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get a virtual credit card to prevent free trials from billing you
- Connect to live service agents without the phone queue
- Quickly get an appointment with DMV
- Ask for reconsideration regarding speeding tickets