How To File an Acer Warranty Claim—Simple Steps
Acer is a Taiwanese corporation specializing in hardware and advanced electronics technology. It produces desktop and laptop computers, displays, tablets, smartphones, servers, storage devices, virtual reality devices, etc.
What Does Acer Warranty Cover?
Depending on the type and model of the Acer product you’ve purchased and the length of the provided free support and service, there are different types of Acer limited/standard warranties.
Acer limited warranties all provide:
- Software support for 90 days from the purchase day
- Support/service for parts, labor, and hardware technical support that is one-year, two-year, or three-year long depending on the type of the product
Acer will, at its option:
- Provide replacement parts required for the repair
- Repair the Acer product
- Replace the product
- Offer a refund
They might also offer on-site service in certain cases.
If you’d like to check which warranty applies to your Acer product, consult:
Would You Like DoNotPay To Help You Claim an Acer Warranty?
If you don’t have time or energy to deal with customer support representatives, let DoNotPay deal with everything for you. With a new Claim Warranty feature, DoNotPay can help you file a warranty claim on your car, home, or a purchased product.
If you want DoNotPay to file a warranty on your Acer product, follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Opt for the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Select Acer, type in purchase and warranty details, and describe the problems you’ve had
- Click on Submit my claim
The DoNotPay app will automatically file the warranty claim on your Acer product, and an Acer customer service representative will contact you concerning your case.
If you don’t have your warranty details, DoNotPay generates an argument under implied warranty laws.
File an Acer Warranty Claim by Yourself
You can file an Acer warranty claim alone by:
- Visiting Acer support page online
- Calling support service
File Your Acer Warranty Online
Here’s how you can do it:
- Access Acer support page
- Enter the serial number, SNID, or part number (P/N)
- If you don’t know these numbers, select your Acer device by choosing the category, series, and model from the drop-down menu
Telephone Acer Support
You can get in touch with an Acer support representative by calling 866 695 2237. Be prepared to wait for a representative to answer your call.
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
|Online Request Form||Yes|
Can DoNotPay Help You With a Denied Acer Warranty Claim?
Yes, the DoNotPay app can help you appeal if your Acer warranty claim gets rejected. Let DoNotPay know you’d like its help by following these steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Select if you want to appeal against Acer or an extended warranty provider
- Enter details about the company you’ve chosen in the previous step and about your rejected Acer warranty claim
DoNotPay then automatically submits the appeal for you. Once your appeal’s processed, you’ll be contacted by an Acer support representative.
Is Acer Being Difficult? DoNotPay Can Help You Sue Them
If things become too much for you to handle, the DoNotPay app could help you resolve your problems—we can help sue companies in small claims court.
The American Bar Association has presented DoNotPay with the Louis M. Brown Award for offering legal services and information by using innovative technology, so don’t hesitate to let us deal with your problems and win your case.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
The DoNotPay app can help you resolve lots of different issues. When it comes to other types of warranties, DoNotPay can also provide you with:
- Reviews of home warranties
- Details about the home warranty of America and used cars extended warranties
- Deal with issues with credit cards
- Claim a refund from a company
- Protect yourself from spam text messages
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Protect yourself from stalkers and harassers
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Get free trials risk-free
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Avoid waiting on hold with customer service
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Obtain compensation for robocalls
- Get rid of spam mail forever
- Waive college application fees
- Make DMV appointments fast
- Contest parking tickets
- Apply for clinical trials
- Claim refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Make a warranty claim
- Handle bills you cannot pay
- Stay in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Skip phone verification when signing up for services
- Discover any unclaimed funds under your name