Don’t Let It Rain Over You! Claim Totes Lifetime Warranty
Totes is a company that boasts high-quality rain products—hats, bags, boots, slippers, jackets, and umbrellas. The Totes umbrellas are one of the best on the market, but they can still have faults. If you think the umbrella you purchased from Totes has defects, learn how to file a Totes warranty claim.
Totes Umbrellas Lifetime Warranty Explained
If you have a Totes umbrella, you should know that it’s protected by a limited lifetime warranty. The warranty covers defects in material or workmanship. In case you notice that your umbrella has any defects or does not work properly, Totes will replace it with the same or a similar one. Bear in mind that the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
How To File a Totes Umbrella Lifetime Warranty Claim by Yourself
To claim a Totes umbrella warranty on your own, you will have to do the following:
- Remove 2-3” portion of the Velcro strap or a snap button that keeps your umbrella closed—bear in mind that this is not the handle strap
- Take a sample of other colors of your umbrella
- Cut the white style tag that you can find on the inside of your umbrella’s canopy—keep in mind that this is not a warranty tag
When you remove the necessary parts, you should send them to Totes along with:
- Your name, phone number, email, and return address
- $5 for partial shipping and handling
Totes receives warranty claims at:
9655 International Blvd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246-5658
You can claim a warranty only on the umbrellas you bought in the U.S. or Canada.
What’s the Easiest Way To Claim Totes Warranty? It’s DoNotPay!
With DoNotPay, you can file a Totes warranty claim in minutes! You can dodge writing a letter because we can compose and send a claim letter on your behalf. All you need to do is:
- Log in to DoNotPay in any web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty option
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Tell us what’s wrong with your Totes umbrella
- Click on Submit
We’ll send the claim letter as soon as we receive your request. You can expect Totes to contact you regarding your warranty service.
DoNotPay Can Assist You With Other Types of Warranties Too
If you are looking for the best home warranty in America, check out our home warranty reviews. You can also use DoNotPay to learn about extended warranties for used cars. We can give you more information about what to do if a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty.
How Long Does It Take Totes To Replace Your Umbrella?
Totes usually sends replacement umbrellas within two to six weeks after receiving a warranty claim. Note that Totes may not accept your warranty claim. If the company rejects your claim, get DoNotPay’s help to file an appeal.
How To Appeal a Denied Totes Warranty Claim via DoNotPay
DoNotPay has developed a feature that can help you appeal denied warranties effortlessly. In case Totes denies your warranty claim, you can use our app to appeal it. Here is what you need to do:
- Use any web browser to open DoNotPay
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Give us the details about your original claim
- Hit Submit
We will generate a strong appeal letter on your behalf once we receive your request. We will send the letter to Totes, and the company will reach you directly to inform you about the result of your case.
Let DoNotPay Be Your AI Assistant
With DoNotPay, you won’t have to worry about bureaucracy anymore! We can unsubscribe you from services, request refunds on your behalf, or jump the customer service phone queue for you.
Access DoNotPay from any web browser, and check out what tasks we can take over:
- Applying for various kinds of clinical trials
- Dealing with annoying robocalls
- Appealing traffic tickets
- Applying for free trials without giving your credit card details
- Ending your memberships and subscriptions
- Making a DMV appointment effortlessly
- Protecting your creative work from copycats
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Submitting other types of warranty claims
- Managing your large bills
- Filing insurance claims
- Calling customer service reps without waiting on the line
- Communicating with your incarcerated relatives and friends
- Tackling credit card problems
- Stopping spam text messages
- Making college application fee waiver requests
- Asking for refunds and compensation from airlines
- Skipping phone verification when signing up for any service
- Decluttering your inbox from spam emails
- Making refund requests in no time
- Taking people and companies to small claims court effortlessly
- Getting protection when encountered with stalking and harassment
- Fighting parking tickets
- Preparing for government tests
- Finding unclaimed property under your name in any state