The Quickest Way To File a D.R. Horton Warranty Claim
D.R. Horton is one of the largest homebuilder companies in the U.S. The company has built more than 790,000 homes since it was created.
D.R. Horton offers a home warranty to its buyers. If your home needs some repairs, learn how to file a D.R. Horton warranty claim.
The Essentials of D.R. Horton Warranty
D.R. Horton offers a ten-year warranty. Here is what the warranty coverage entails:
|The Warranty Covers||The Warranty Doesn’t Cover Loss or Damage|
During the first two years of the warranty, you have full coverage. After two years, the warranty covers only major defects, such as damages to roof rafters, bearing walls, or columns. To see the full D.R. Horton limited warranty coverage, check out the company’s Warranty Guide.
How To File a D.R. Horton Warranty Claim by Yourself
The ways of claiming D.R. Horton warranty differ in the first two years of warranty and in the period after the initial warranty period passes.
Filing a Warranty Claim During the First Two Years
Your builder—the entity that obtained the warranty for you—has to take care of any warranty claims during the first two years. You should write to the builder to request any repairs.
Filing a Warranty Claim After the Second Year of the Warranty Period
If your home requires any repairs two years after the warranty period started, you should contact the administrator—Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC). You should submit your warranty claim in writing via:
5300 Derry Street
Attn: Warranty Resolution Department
Make sure your letter or email contains the following:
- Validation number
- The effective date of the warranty
- Your Builder’s name and address
- Your name and contact information
- A detailed description of the problem you have
What Is the Easiest Way To File a D.R. Horton Warranty Claim? It’s DoNotPay!
If you are not strong with words, let DoNotPay file a D.R. Norton warranty claim for you! We can compose a claim letter and send it to the company on your behalf. Your only job is to:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any web browser
- Select Claim Warranty
- Choose the Home Warranty option
- Answer a few questions about the issue you are experiencing
- Click on Submit
Once you submit your request, we will deal with it quickly. D.R. Horton should contact you directly with more details about the results of your case.
Get DoNotPay’s Help To Appeal a Denied D.R. Horton Warranty Claim
If D.R. Horton rejects your warranty claim, do not despair. Use DoNotPay to appeal the company’s decision and fight for your consumer rights! We can generate an appeal letter and increase your chances of winning the case. Here is what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim category
- Provide the details about D.R. Horton and your original claim
- Tap Submit
We will send the appeal letter to the company, and you can expect to hear from its warranty administrators, who will tell you more about your request.
Don’t Waste Your Time on Bureaucracy—Use DoNotPay
We can also help you with a bunch of administrative tasks! Access DoNotPay from any web browser, and we can help you to:
- Appeal parking tickets in any city
- Skip phone verification when registering for any service
- Find ways to communicate with your friends and family in jail
- Get back at robocalls
- Fight copyright infringement
- Get rid of your subscriptions and memberships
- File small claims court lawsuits without worrying about paperwork
- Apply for various clinical trials
- Receive refunds and compensation from airlines
- Solve credit card problems
- File other warranty claims
- Waive fees for college applications fast and easy
- Eliminate spam emails
- Block and report spam text messages
- Fight traffic tickets
- Start free trials without disclosing your credit card information
- Find any unclaimed property under your name
- Reach customer service agents without waiting on the phone line
- Set up a DMV appointment in no time
- Get protection if you experience stalking or harassment
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Request refunds from any company effortlessly
- Manage your large bills