Does Landmark Home Warranty Suit Your Needs? Find Out Fast!
Landmark Home Warranty is a company that provides coverage for the citizens of Utah, Idaho, Texas, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona. Landmark has mixed reviews—customers had troubles when trying to claim their warranties.
When an appliance breaks down or your heating stops working, you’ll want to have a fast and easy way to claim your warranty. DoNotPay is a reliable platform that can help you claim your home warranty in a few easy steps.
How To Claim Landmark Home Warranty by Yourself
You can request service from Landmark in a few ways:
- Over the phone
- Via email
- On the website
Contacting Landmark Over the Phone
If you want to call Landmark to claim your warranty, you can follow the steps below to do so:
- Call 866-306-2999
- Tell the representative that you want to claim your warranty
- Explain the issue that occurred
- Follow further instructions
How To Claim Landmark Home Warranty via Email
Follow the instructions listed below to contact Landmark via email and request service:
- Write an email stating you want to claim your Landmark warranty
- Include all the details about what happened and why you need to claim the warranty
- Send the email to email@example.com
How To Request Service from Landmark via Your Account
You can log in to your account and request service by following these steps:
- Visit the Landmark home page
- Click on Request Repair
- Log in to your account
- Follow further instructions
|Can You Request Service Via||Yes/No|
What Do the Landmark Home Warranty Reviews Say?
The U.S. News ranked Landmark the second-best on the list of home warranty companies, but Landmark received some negative customer reviews as well. As for the U.S. News, the cons they listed state that:
- Landmark’s plans cover only specific states—Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Texas, Oregon, and Utah
- The company has no appliance-specific plan
- Landmark doesn’t offer multi-year contracts
Home warranty reviews are only a small part of the decision when you’re purchasing your plan, but a significant one. After you go through the reviews, you’ll know that Landmark’s customer service wait time is too long—some customers alleged that they waited for two hours straight. Another negative review states that their technicians take too long to respond and arrive on location.
How To Claim Your Landmark Home Warranty With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay will help you speed up the process of submitting a claim. You can use our platform to claim any warranty, including car, manufacturer, and extended warranties for used cars. All you need to do is open our app in any and do the following:
- Sign in to your account
- Open the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on the Home Warranty button
- Enter Landmark as your warranty provider and describe the issues you’re experiencing
- Click on the Submit My Claim button
We will file the claim instead of you automatically. The company will get in touch with you directly and schedule the maintenance appointment.
What To Do if Your Claim Is Denied? File an Appeal With DoNotPay
Companies tend to reject first-time warranty claims on purpose so that the customer gives up. You don't have to call it a day because DoNotPay can help you file an appeal.
To file an appeal with our help, follow the steps below:
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim in the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Extended Warranty Provider
- Type in Landmark as the name of your company and add relevant information
- Attach the original claim that they denied
- Tap on Submit
After we file your appeal, the company will contact you to discuss and settle your case. You can also file an appeal with DoNotPay if your dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty.
Settle Your Other Issues With DoNotPay
Do you need help with claiming a warranty for your newest gadget? DoNotPay can file a claim or an appeal for your laptop, iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch, Apple AirPods, Bose Headphones, and other devices.
DoNotPay can help you take your claim a step further—by taking the fight to small claims court. We are the world’s first robot lawyer, and we were honored with the ABA Brown Award for Legal Access. No one can promise you a win in small claims court, but we can ensure you have the right resources to fight.
Access DoNotPay from any , and find out the easy way to:
- Claim other warranties
- Enroll in all types of clinical trials
- Avoid phone number verification with a burner phone
- Get in touch with your loved ones in prison
- Win in small claims court
- Fight speeding tickets
- Block spam SMS on your device
- Filing insurance claims without issues
- Postpone the deadlines for bills you can't cover at the moment
- Get an appointment with the DMV fast
- Avoid traffic tickets
- Recognize and do something about stalking and harassment
- Claim lost money that's under your name
- Cancel unnecessary memberships or subscriptions
- Get revenge on robocalls and earn some money off them
- Deal with your credit card issues
- Start a free trial without credit cards
- Get a customer service agent on the phone without holding
- Keep your work safe from copyright violation
- Dispute parking citations
- Request a refund or compensation from airlines
- Stop spam email for good
- Get a refund from any company
- Waive college applications with a snap of a finger
- Passing any government test with ease