Hot Topic—Check Your Gift Card Balance and Turn It Into Money With DoNotPay
Not a fan of Hot Topic? Check your gift card balance because there are ways you can get cash for it! The task can be tricky—that’s why DoNotPay is here to save the day!
We will show you the ins and outs of Hot Topic gift cards and how to convert your gift card to cash the easy way.
Hot Topic gift cards can be used for purchasing various pop culture-inspired merchandise at the company’s 675 stores. They come in both physical and electronic forms and can have up to $500 loaded on them.
Want to check your Hot Topic gift card balance to see how much money you’re working with? Check out the table below to see how you can do it:
|Balance Check Method||Details|
|Online||Go to the official Hot Topic website and:
|In person||Find the nearest Hot Topic store using the locator and:
|Via phone||Reach the Hot Topic customer support by calling 1-800-892-8674 and:
|Access our Check Gift Card Balance feature and upload a photo of your gift card from the front and back.
We’ll reach out to Hot Topic and check your gift card balance in no time
Now that you’ve checked your Hot Topic gift card balance, you can start planning how you’re going to use it and turn it into cash. Here’s what you can do:
- Buy Hot Topic merchandise
- Sell the gift card online
- Visit a gift card exchange kiosk
- Trade your gift card
Have a teen family member? Surprise them with some merch from Hot Topic. The company has various pop culture-related items, such as:
- Clothing with motifs from movies
- Various video game figurines
- Accessories influenced by TV shows
- Merchandise from numerous bands
- All sorts of posters
If you don’t have enough money on your used gift card for a purchase, you can always wait for a sale as Hot Topic gift cards don’t expire.
Visit a gift card reseller website and sell your gift card for cash quickly. Note that they will only pay you a small sum of the amount that’s on your gift card.
Find a gift card exchange kiosk in your area, insert your card into the machine, and get a percentage of your remaining balance back.
Not thrilled with your Hot Topic gift card? Why not trade it for a different one? Numerous websites deal with gift card exchange. They will accept your card and give you one issued by another company. Keep in mind that you might not receive a gift card of the same value.
Hot Topic gift cards are redeemable for cash in some states, but the amount of money you can get depends on the state you live in. For example, in California, you can get $10 for your Hot Topic gift card, while in Colorado, you can claim $5.
To redeem your Hot Topic gift card for cash, you will have to explain the law to a customer support rep or a cashier at one of the company’s stores. An easier option is to . With our Gift Card Cash Back product, you leave all the explaining to us.
Want to redeem your Hot Topic gift card without having to deal with customer support? Use DoNotPay! Here’s what you need to do:
- Select the Gift Card Cash Back product
- Enter the necessary gift card information, such as:
- Gift card number
- The state where your card was issued
- The remaining balance
- Click on Submit
We’ll send Hot Topic a cash back request in your stead, and you’ll receive your money within two weeks.
DoNotPay has a knowledge base of gift-card-related articles that you might find helpful. Use our app to:
- Get free gift cards in no time
- Return gift cards for cash
- Use the remaining balance on your gift card
- Gift card refund laws explained
- Buy something with a gift card and return it for cash
Need assistance with gift cards from other companies? DoNotPay can help you with:
- Best Buy
- TGI Friday’s
- Banana Republic
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Dairy Queen
- Whole Foods
- Giant Eagle
DoNotPay is the perfect solution whenever you need to resolve legal or bureaucratic matters. Here’s a fraction of what our AI-driven app can help you out with:
- Jumping the phone queue when reaching out to reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment in an instant
- Getting compensation from airlines
- Getting robocall compensation
- Fighting email and text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Lowering your property taxes
- Dealing with stalkers and harassers
- Composing a child travel consent form
- Getting college application fee waivers
- Getting a refund for a late or missing delivery
- Suing any company or individual in small claims court
Do you have a bunch of subscriptions that you waste money on but don’t even use? We can help you cancel them effortlessly! After that, our app can initiate a refund request and make sure you get your money back.
For a low monthly fee, you’ll get access to our impressive range of products, so sign up now!