How To Make the Best out of the Evo Return Policy
If you purchased an item from Evo only to find that it doesn’t live up to your expectations, you can always try returning the item and asking for a refund. Is the Evo return policy too complicated for you to bother initiating the process? Our comprehensive guide provides all the details about the Evo return policy.
If you want the most convenient solution to your problem, use DoNotPay to send a return request without hassle!
Evo’s return policy states you have 366 days to return or exchange your product if the following conditions are met:
- The product is new and unused
- You must send the product back in its original condition and packaging
- All tags, accessories, and documentation must be included in the return package
In case you have used the product, Evo will not accept the return but will provide assistance with any defects and damages.
If the item is not properly packed, Evo will reject the return request and ship the package back to you, and you will not receive a refund.
You have two options to start the return process:
- In person
To ship the package back to Evo, you need to follow these instructions:
- Enter your order number and email address on Evo’s Returns page
- Click on View Order
- Answer questions about your item and explain why you are returning it
- Print the shipping label emailed to you by Evo
- Pack the product into its original packaging, ensuring that no item is left out
- Place the shipping label on the package
- Ship it to Evo from the nearest UPS location
The cost for shipping your parcel is as follows:
|Shoes and flip flops
|Bikes, surfboards, and smaller car accessories
|Large rooftop car accessories
|All other items
If you have an Evo store located near you, consider returning the item in person. You should hand over the purchase receipt along with your item to the store manager. All products, except for freight items, can be returned at Evo stores in the following locations during business hours:
- Sumner, WA
Evo allows you to exchange your new, unused product with another one by taking the following steps:
- Initiate the return process for your current order
- Place a new order on the website
You will get a full refund for the returned item once Evo receives the product.
In case you have received a faulty product, you can contact customer support at:
- 1-206-483-2299 (text only)
You can contact customer support during their business hours, as mentioned below:
- Monday–Friday from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday–Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Can You Initiate a Return Via
Do you want to return your Evo product, but the return process seems too burdensome? Spare yourself the trouble and use DoNotPay to initiate a return request and get your item returned within minutes!
Here is what you need to do:
- in your web browser
- Choose the Return My Purchase feature
- Answer a few questions about your order
- Provide photos of the product if it is faulty or damaged
Our app will generate a customized return letter and mail it to Evo on your behalf. We also set a deadline to make sure your request is processed as quickly as possible.
If you bought another wrong item or the product doesn’t meet your expectations, let us help you out! Our learning center provides helpful guides on the return procedures of the following companies and many more:
DoNotPay can assist you in asking for your money back! Follow the instructions below to get started:
- Search for the File a Chargeback feature
- Answer several questions about your purchase
- Tap on Sign and Submit
If you feel that Evo is being difficult, DoNotPay can help you take the company to small claims court. Our app can assist you in:
- Preparing the demand letter
- Filling out the court forms
- Collecting all the necessary paperwork
- Filing your complaint
- Creating a winning argument to use in court
Looking into resolving other tedious bureaucratic tasks with the help of our app? Check out a fraction of our product range that can assist you with:
- Gathering paperwork for small claims court cases
- Submitting a complaint to your HR department
- Appealing low college financial aid offers
- Generating child travel consent forms
- Submitting FOIA requests
- Entering sweepstakes
- Preventing copyright infringement
- Sending any document via online fax
- Drawing up power of attorney documents
- Protecting yourself from sex offenders near you
- Mailing anything without wasting time in long lines
You can count on our app’s assistance if you need to cancel any subscription, demand a refund from a company or airline, get help with utility bills, reduce your property taxes, get a tourist visa, appeal banned accounts, contact embassies, or get cash back on gift cards.
Think you have some missing money? Claim it before the government does it in your stead! Need help preparing for a government test? Skim through our guides! Want to schedule a DMV appointment in a snap? We’ll do it for you! Have any other obstacles? We’ll get rid of them in the blink of an eye.