DXL Return Policy—The Only Guide You Need To Get a Refund or an Exchange
Few things are as annoying as a recently purchased product that failed to meet your expectations. In case you bought a shirt, pants, or coat at Destination XL—don’t worry. The DXL return policy provides you with enough time to decide whether you want to keep the merchandise and entitles you to return any ill-fitting item.
To make a somewhat complicated process simple, send a return request with DoNotPay—the world’s first robot lawyer. Subscribe to our service, complete a short questionnaire, and let experts do the rest for you. Besides time, you save money because you won’t have to pay the unnecessary shipping costs.
To qualify for a return, the DXL product must be:
Once you confirm that the item is in salable condition, enclose proof of purchase with the merchandise. Besides requesting a refund, you can also choose to exchange products.
You can return the gear to a brick-and-mortar store or via mail. If a physical shop is nearby, take the item there to avoid shipping fees.
The DXL return policy sets a 90-day deadline from the transaction date for product returns. After that, they can refuse to refund or exchange the merchandise.
You can return any DXL item that doesn’t fall into the following categories:
- DXL masks because of hygiene issues
- Custom-made clothing, such as
- Dress shirts
- Suit separates
If you received a DXL Gift or E-Gift card, you won’t be able to exchange or return them.
If you decide to return the unwanted product to a shop, keep in mind the following:
- You can return the merchandise only to a shop in the country of purchase. Returning the item bought in Canada to a U.S. store, for example, isn’t an option
- Store workers may ask for an ID to confirm your identity
DXL typically refunds customers to the original form of payment. Exceptions apply in the following cases:
- The vendor may choose to accept your request even if they can’t find your sales record. In this case, they will ask you for a phone number or address to issue an E-Gift or DXL Gift card
- For cash payments, you will receive a refund of up to $100 in cash. If the store doesn’t have that amount of money, the company will send you a check in seven to ten business days
- Are you considering sending an in-store purchase to the distribution center? If you paid the original transaction with a check or cash, you will receive a DXL E-Gift card with the matching amount
Note that discounts for the original purchase will be calculated when you return the product.
If you prefer to send the item via mail instead to a store, complete the Return/Exchange form you printed or received with the product. You must provide the following info:
- Order number
- Personal details, such as:
- Your name
- Street and email addresses
- Phone number
- The return reason
- Description of the item
These are the steps to take after that:
- Completing the UPS Prepaid Return Label procedure (If you wish, you can send the package by another courier service). The address is 555 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA 02021
- Taking the parcel to the nearest UPS drop-off location
The cost of the label is $7.5. This amount will be deducted from your refund unless:
- You opted for an exchange
- You received a defective product
- DXL made a mistake when shipping your order
The merchant incurs no other charges for shipments to the continental U.S.
The company refunds credit card transactions to the original payment method for online purchases. All other refunds will be stored on a DXL E-Gift card.
In case you find the DXL return procedure demanding, turn to DoNotPay for help. Complete the return form in minutes, and let us do the rest. To benefit from our user-friendly and reliable service, you should:
- Sign in to DoNotPay
- Select the Item Return Request
- Answer our robot’s questions and attach photos, if necessary
- Hit the Submit button
DoNotPay creates and sends a customized letter to DXL informing them about your decision and return reason. We specify whether you prefer a refund or an exchange and include the prepaid label, so you don’t have to pay the additional shipping costs.
A company staff member will contact you within two weeks because we set a strict response deadline.
DoNotPay can help you submit return requests to any vendor. Explore the return policies of some well-known sellers in the table below.
|Victoria’s Secret||Wayfair||Famous Footwear|
Our AI-driven app has a plethora of products that can help you save time and money. Once you sign up for DoNotPay, you will be able to:
- Reduce property taxes
- Get cash back on gift cards
- Put a stop to annoying robocalls
- Contact your loved one in prison
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Request access to public records
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast
- File insurance and warranty claims
- Contact consulates and embassies
- Get rid of text and email spammers
- Request a refund from any company
There’s so much more to DoNotPay than filing return requests. With our app, you can cancel any membership, sign up for a free trial risk-free, get a virtual credit card, sign up for a clinical trial, map sex offenders in your area, and demand a refund from any airline.
If you want to reduce your property taxes, get help paying your bills, enter raffles and sweepstakes, find your unclaimed funds, or prepare for a government test, DoNotPay is the only solution you need!
Sign up today to access all of our products!