DoNotPay’s Customer-Oriented Guide to the Cycle Gear Return Policy
Have you purchased a motorcycle part from Cycle Gear? Are you looking to return or exchange the product as soon as possible? Don’t worry! DoNotPay has got you covered with this customer-oriented guide to the Cycle Gear return policy.
To initiate a return with any company quickly,
Cycle Gear allows you to return a product or replace it within 90 days of purchase or delivery. To be eligible for a return/exchange, you should have the receipt and the product’s original packaging and tags intact, along with the item in an unused condition.
The company will not accept items that are damaged due to accidents or inappropriate use.
If a product you purchased does not meet your expectations, Cycle Gear will arrange a replacement or refund within 30 days of the purchase or delivery date.
You will get a refund to the original payment method after the company receives and examines the returned product. If Cycle Gear can’t send you your money back in the form of the original payment method, the purchase amount will be refunded as store credit. This may take an extra 2–10 business days, depending on your credit card company.
The following items bought from Cycle Gear are non-returnable:
- Any electronic item removed from the original packaging or that had the manufacturer seal broken
- Any item installed or attempted to be installed on a vehicle
- Open-box products with the packaging discarded/damaged
- Any chemical or tool that was opened or had its seal broken
Here’s how you can initiate a return for a Cycle Gear product:
|Can You Initiate a Return Request Via||Yes/No|
If you want to initiate a return via phone, follow these steps:
- Contact Cycle Gear during business hours at 1-800-292-5343 or 1-215-791-6460
- Provide your order number
- Print out the attached form and label once you get the Return Authorization (RA) email
- Return your item within 90 days from the day you received the RA email
Cycle Gear customer service is available:
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m. Eastern Time
- Sunday: 11 a.m.–8 p.m. Eastern Time
You can ship the product:
- Using the original shipping packaging
- Using a shipping box if you don’t have the original one
After your return is processed, you will receive a confirmation email from Cycle Gear. It will include all the details of the amount refunded for the return.
According to the Cycle Gear return policy, any item shipped with the manufacturer’s box as the shipping container may get damaged in the transit and will be rejected if that occurs.
If you want to start the return process directly through Cycle Gear’s website, here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your Cycle Gear account
- Locate the Order History section
- Click on the ordered item to request the return
If you are returning your item as a guest, navigate to the Cycle Gear return policy page. Request the return by providing your order details, name, and postal code.
If you want to go to a Cycle Gear store to start the return, you can do so as well.
Here’s what you should know:
- For domestic returns:
- Cycle Gear provides a prepaid shipping label option for returns within the contiguous United States, and you will have to pay $7.99 for it
- Shipments attempted with COD will not be accepted
- For international returns:
- Cycle Gear does not cover the return shipping costs for international returns
- Cycle Gear suggests making international returns as “Merchandise Returns” with a carrier that does not charge brokerage fees
- The company also suggests making the shipment with a carrier that provides you with a tracking number
- You need to pay the customs or the brokerage fees (if applied by the carrier)
You are eligible for a free prepaid return only if you purchased Cycle Gear Exclusive Products from any of the 48 contiguous states.
The Cycle Gear return policy is complex, and the steps you need to take to get your money back are tedious. If you want to save time and get a free shipping label, opt for DoNotPay!
You need to follow the instructions below:
- using any web browser
- Navigate to the Return My Purchase product
- Answer purchase-related questions asked by our chatbot and include photos (if applicable)
- Click on the Submit button
Once you have completed these steps, DoNotPay will create a custom return request letter and deliver it to the retailer. Our app will add a deadline by which the seller will have to process the return.
The letter will provide detailed information about your product, including the reason behind the return. It will also specify whether you want a refund or an exchange.
In the same way, we can help you make quick and easy returns to numerous brands, including:
- Best Buy
To exchange your Cycle Gear item, complete the return process and place a new order. In case your new order is eligible for free ground shipping, you will receive your replacement without the need to pay the shipping fee.
In-store exchanges are subject to product availability at a particular Cycle Gear store. The store may instruct you to contact the customer care team to process your exchange.
Companies are known for tricking their customers into making bad purchases, and then they don’t even deal with any repercussions. That will no longer be the case once you sign up for DoNotPay—we will protect you from corporations’ malicious intents.
If you’ve ever taken up on a free trial offer that turned into a paid subscription automatically, you know what it feels like to be tricked. With our app, you don’t need to worry about that happening ever again—we’ll help you make the most of your trials without getting charged by providing you with a virtual credit card.
Too late for that? Use our nifty product to cancel the subscription in a split second and demand a refund. The company refuses to issue one? Sue it in small claims court! We’ll help you generate any legal document you may need for the case, get it notarized online, and fax it quickly.
As soon as you sign up for our robot lawyer app, you’ll get access to a plethora of useful products that save you time and money and protect you from companies’ and individuals’ difficult attitudes. Check out how we can assist you in:
- Submitting an anonymous complaint to your HR
- Getting compensation as a victim of crime
- Appealing a college financial aid offer
- Keeping local sex offenders at bay
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Reporting unbearable neighbors
- Getting a refund from an airline
- Appealing your parking tickets
- Fighting email and text spam
- Submitting a FOIA request