ASICS Return Policy—The Complete Guide
Returning items is often a hassle, especially if it’s a pair of ASICS shoes you bought online. Even with shoes purchased in a store, a number of things can go wrong, and you might need to request a return.
This is where the ASICS return policy comes into play. How long can you keep a purchase before returning it, and which items can’t be returned? This guide will walk you through everything you need to know and show you how you can to make returns easier!
ASICS allows customers to return merchandise within 90 days of purchase. This policy works on both online and in-store purchases, and it was adjusted based on the COVID-19 restrictions.
To return your items successfully, you must pay attention to the following:
- The item must be in its original condition with all tags attached
- The packing slip must be attached to the returned package
- You must specify the reason for returning the item
ASICS will only accept returns for items bought on the website or in an ASICS store. Any purchases from authorized retailers are subject to their rules and cannot be returned directly to ASICS.
ASICS items can be returned:
- By mail
- In person
To return an item by mail, you must first initiate a return request online. To do so:
- Visit the ASICS Returns page
- Provide your order number and email address
- Fill out the details and print the shipping label
- Pack your items with the shipping label affixed to the front, and ship the parcel out using a service that provides order tracking facilities
If you are unable to print out the label, you can request one from the ASICS customer support team by calling them at 855-233-3120 or emailing them at email@example.com.
To make returns in person, you should visit an ASICS store near you. You must show proof of purchase, such as the order confirmation email, receipt, or a screenshot of the order confirmation page.
All refunds are issued to the original method of payment. If you are returning a gift item, the refund will be issued to the original purchaser.
If you plan to return any Buy 1, Get 1 items, you are required to return both items to be eligible for a refund.
The following table shows the ASICS refund timelines:
|Type of Return||Refund Is Issued|
|Within 7–10 business days|
ASICS does not allow exchanges. If you receive a wrong order or a product that is defective, you should return it and place a new order once you receive your refund.
If you are having trouble returning items on your own or you would like to cut down the time spent filling out forms, we have a solution for you! All you have to do is and:
- Locate the Return My Purchase feature
- Enter a few details about yourself and the product
- Click Submit
We will create a custom return request letter and send it to the retailer on your behalf. The letter will include your reasons for returning the item and the processing deadline to speed up the process.
We can help you make quick, hassle-free returns to a number of retailers, including:
- Get you a burner number
- Fight email and text spam
- Reduce your property taxes
- Have your college fees waived
- Sign you up for any clinical trial
- Keep your noisy neighbors quiet
- File insurance and warranty claims
- Help you get robocall compensation
- Warn you of sex offenders in your vicinity
With our AI-powered robot lawyer app by your side, you no longer have to tolerate corporate attitudes.
Have you ever signed up for a free trial only for it to turn into a paid subscription automatically? No more—DoNotPay will cancel it on time once you get your hands on our virtual credit card! Is the company you’re dealing with refusing to give you a refund for their unjust action? We’ll take it to small claims court.
If you need a standardized legal document but don’t want to pay hefty lawyer fees, we’ll create one for you in a flash. Then, you can get it notarized remotely and send it to the court with the help of our online fax tool.