The Easiest Way To Contact Best Buy Customer Service
Best Buy is one of the world's largest retailers of consumer electronics, computers, and entertainment software. The company operates in the U.S. and Canada. It used to operate in Mexico as well, but stopped in December 2020 due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you purchased a Best Buy product that you aren’t satisfied with or you have any other dilemmas or concerns, contacting Best Buy customer service is your best bet.
Although getting a support agent to answer your questions is the best way to solve an issue, reaching one isn’t the easiest thing to do. Sometimes, getting in touch with Best Buy customer support agents can take well over an hour.
Luckily, you don’t have to put up with an hour-long wait if you sign up for DoNotPay! We can call Best Buy customer service for you and alert you once an agent picks up the phone. Say goodbye to wasting time on dull tasks and let DoNotPay complete them for you!
Certain questions that Best Buy customers often ask can easily be found on their FAQ Page. Before you decide to pick up the phone and call customer service, scroll through their website and see if you can find the answers you need. You will see the topics listed by category and be able to choose the one you want help with.
These are some of the categories you can choose from:
- Shipping, delivery, and store pickup
- Installation and services
- Payment and pricing
- Product support and repair
In case you can’t find help this way and you still need assistance with your product or have an issue with your order, you can contact the company’s customer service department.
Best Buy customer service can be reached in multiple ways:
- By phone
- Via live chat
- Through social media
To reach Best Buy customer service by phone, dial 1-888-237-8289. Explain the issue to the support agent, provide all the necessary information, and ask them for instructions on how to proceed if they can’t resolve your issue on the spot.
Curious about how long it will take until someone answers your call? The average waiting time is around 20 minutes. That said, the wait time varies depending on when you call. If you call in the afternoon, you’ll likely have to wait even longer since that’s when Best Buy’s lines are the busiest.
The unfortunate fact is that you can never be certain about how long you’ll wait, but don’t despair! We know how frustrating this can be, and that’s why we developed a product that helps you skip the phone queue with ease!
Want to avoid calling Best Buy customer service? Chat with a support agent instead! You can initiate the process by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Best Buy Support Page
- Click on Help at the bottom of the page
- Press Chat Now
- Choose what you need help with
- Follow the instructions provided by the virtual agent
The downside of this option is that there is no real person behind the screen answering your questions, so you may find it difficult to get a concrete answer for complex issues.
Note that this isn’t the most reliable option, and you may have to wait for days to receive an answer. Considering the high number of the company’s followers on social media, it’s also possible that your message will be lost in a sea of other messages.
For the most reliable way to reach Best Buy customer support, we recommend using DoNotPay to skip the phone line, and asking the support agents all you want to know directly.
DoNotPay can assist you in more than reaching Best Buy customer service! Check out the list below to see other Best Buy-related tasks we help you complete from the comfort of your home or office:
- Requesting a refund from Best Buy
- Converting your Best Buy gift card to cash
- Claiming your Best Buy warranty
- Unsubscribing from Best Buy emails
- Suing Best Buy in small claims court
- Purchasing a burner phone at Best Buy
- Canceling your Geek Squad subscription plan
When you have an issue with Best Buy service, you want the problem solved immediately. It can be infuriating when you have to dial the support number half a dozen times and spend hours on hold until you finally reach a support agent.
That’s why we’ve developed the Skip Waiting on Hold product. With DoNotPay, you won’t have to waste time waiting on hold ever again! The app can call any customer service phone number for you and wait on hold in your place. As soon as a support agent takes your call, the app will notify you, so you can explain the issue and get the answers you’re looking for.
Here’s how you can use DoNotPay to skip Best Buy’s phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay
- In the app, type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product
- Search for the company you’d like to call
- Click on the name of the company and select Call Now
That’s it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay was designed to automate a wide variety of tedious, complex, and time-consuming tasks. When you sign up for DoNotPay, you’ll be able to perform all manner of tasks with only a few clicks, including:
- Reducing property taxes
- Getting in touch with an incarcerated loved one
- Signing up for free trials without giving away your credit card information
- Appeal banned and suspended accounts
- Lower your bills
- Get rid of annoying email and text spam
- Draft standardized legal documents in minutes
- Practice for government tests
- Apply for college fee waivers
There are literally hundreds of awesome DoNotPay products that can save you time, money, or trouble. The best part is—you’ll have access to every single one when you sign up for DoNotPay!
We’re adding new products weekly, so the value you’re getting will just keep increasing! Here are a few more tasks DoNotPay can assist you with:
- Create passport photos in seconds
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Schedule DMV appointments with a few clicks
- Cancel any service or subscription
- File item return requests
- Submit anonymous HR complaints
- Find unclaimed money in your name
- Appeal parking tickets
- Get free virtual credit cards in minutes
Whatever you need help with, DoNotPay offers a fast, easy, convenient solution!