DoNotPay’s Comprehensive Columbia Return Policy Guide
Have you tried returning Columbia merchandise but hit too many bumps on the road? When all else fails, DoNotPay doesn’t! We have broken down the Columbia return policy, and we offer an optimal way to effortless returns to Columbia once you .
Columbia’s return policy is generous, allowing you to return all items up to 60 days after purchasing them. To qualify for a return, all items must be:
- In original condition
- With all tags attached
- In the original box (applies to footwear only)
You can return products by:
- Taking your purchase back to a Columbia Sportswear location
- Mailing the parcel to the company’s distribution center
- Initiating a return request with DoNotPay
If you want to make an in-store return, note that the following orders cannot be processed:
- Orders paid via PayPal
- Friends and Family discount orders
- Pro purchase orders
- Partner purchase orders
Because of the COVID-19 crisis, Columbia introduced a different return policy, limiting the returns to a store. The information provided on the company’s website is contradictory and not up-to-date, leaving customers confused about whether they can return online purchases to a store at this time. It is better to contact customer support before taking any further steps.
You can reach Columbia’s customer service by:
- Phone at 800-622-6953 (Monday through Friday, from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST)
- Live chat (visit the company’s official website and click on the chat icon at the bottom right)
While returns for online purchases may not be accepted at Columbia stores, you can still return store-bought items to any of the company’s locations. To return your products, you should:
- Find the nearest Columbia store
- Securely pack the items, with all tags attached
- Bring the receipt with you
- Explain the return reason
Depending on the payment method, in-store returns entail different types of refunds:
|Credit and debit card
|You will receive a refund to your bank account
|You’ll get a merchandise credit
|Refunded with a merchandise credit
If you don’t have the original receipt, you can only get merchandise credit equal to the lowest price of the items within 60 days of the return date. When returning items without a receipt, make sure to bring a government-issued ID with you.
When returning online purchases by mail, you need to follow these steps:
- Access the Return Form
- Enter your order number, email address, and billing ZIP code
- Print the return label you’ll receive in an email
- Wrap the item(s) you’re returning (use the original box if you’re returning footwear)
- Attach the return label to the outer part of the box
- Drop the parcel off at the nearest UPS drop-off location
In case you lost your order number, don’t hesitate to reach out to customer support. They’ll either get the return process started for you using your name and email address or send you the order number.
If you’re a registered member, you don’t have to fill out the return form. Instead, log in to your Columbia account, choose the items you wish to return from Order History, and a return label will be emailed to you promptly.
All returns by mail should include the package invoice you received in the original shipment. If you lost it, take a piece of paper and write down the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Order number
- A short description of the return reason
Make sure to ship it with your return.
You are welcome to use a different shipping carrier and use your shipping label. Note that Columbia won’t be able to track the package if you’re not using the return label provided by them, and they won’t reimburse the shipping charges.
Send your parcel back to one of the following addresses:
- 6940 N Leadbetter RD Portland OR, 97203 (Columbia Sportswear Apparel & Accessories)
- 2009 Northern Star Way Robards KY, 42452 (Columbia Sportswear Footwear & Equipment)
We have summed up all the ways to initiate a return to Columbia in the table below:
|Can You Initiate a Return Via:
|Yes (contact customer support beforehand for more information)
Although you have many options to initiate a return, DoNotPay is the simplest. Once you , all you need to do is follow these three simple steps:
- Navigate to our Item Return Request product
- Answer several questions regarding your purchase
- Click on Submit
DoNotPay will draft and send a custom return request letter to Columbia in the blink of an eye! We will let the merchant know about your reason for return, and we’ll set a deadline so you can get a refund as soon as possible.
Note that Columbia doesn’t offer exchanges.
DoNotPay deciphers return procedures of other popular retailers, including:
Aside from helping you send a return request to any company, DoNotPay can also assist you in getting a refund in a flash! We can also help you request a refund for any late, missing, or damaged delivery.
If you want to discover some forgotten assets you may have, we can help you find them in just a couple of minutes. With DoNotPay, you can both save money and earn it!
Once you sign up, you can report text and email spammers, annoying robocalls, and real-life stalkers and harassers and earn off them. We can also help you sue any company or individual in small claims court if you feel like they did you dirty.
The process of composing a return request letter is tiring, which is why you should turn to DoNotPay for help. Our app will assist you if you want to avoid similar bureaucratic hassles, such as:
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Skipping the customer service phone queue
- Drafting legal documents
- Getting documents notarized
- Claiming extended warranties
- Filing DMCA takedown notices
Sign up for DoNotPay to utilize all of our nifty products!