All the Ways You Can Check Your Einstein Gift Card Balance
Have you decided to go on a diet but still have that old Einstein Bros. Bagels gift card in your wallet? Even if you decide to give up on delicious bagels, mouth-watering burgers, or super creamy shmear, there’s still a way to use the remaining bucks from your card. Read our guide and find out how to check the Einstein gift card balance in three ridiculously easy steps! Once you do it, we will introduce you to all the ways to redeem the rest of the credit and show you how to turn it into cash fuss-free!
Einstein gift cards—perfect presents for passionate food lovers—come in two shapes:
- Plastic gift cards that can be bought in a store or ordered online to arrive at your home address
- eGift (digital) cards that can be ordered online and emailed to the recipient
To get familiar with other basic features, refer to the table below:
|Can be used||
|Can’t be used||
|Can be combined with||
|Can these gift cards expire?||No|
|Are there any maintenance/inactivity fees?||No|
|Can the cards be reloaded?||No|
|Does the company replace lost or stolen gift cards||Yes, but only if you have the original purchase receipt|
Finding out how much credit is left on your Einstein gift card always involves entering the card details yourself or communicating with customer support. In most cases, you have to wait until a customer care agent picks up your call or answers your message, which can be quite frustrating. To avoid this, turn to DoNotPay and have your gift card balance checked before you know it!
Here’s what you should do:
- Go to DoNotPay and sign in to your account
- Pick the Check Gift Card Balance service
- Take a photo of the back and the front of your gift card and upload it
- Enter your email address
You don’t even need to type in the card info! We will detect all the gift card details ourselves and reach out to Einstein Bros. Bagels to check the amount left.
Einstein Bros. Bagels also offers four other ways to see or check the leftover sum on your gift card. You can do it by:
- Entering your gift card details in their online checker
- Going to a nearby store and having the card checked with a price checker
- Calling the company’s customer care line at (800) 224-3563 and asking the rep to see the balance via their software
- Submitting an email form via their official website
Gift card returns for cash usually aren’t possible unless the local gift card statute says differently. Each state has a specific law that permits or forbids gift card cash back. For now, you are entitled to redeem the unspent credit only if you live in:
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- Puerto Rico
You should also consider the maximum cash back amount determined by local law. It ranges from $1.00 in Vermont or Rhode Island to $10.00 in California.
There’s always a possibility of selling or exchanging your gift card if you don’t want to use it anymore, but these options are quite risky, especially if done online. If you want to convert the leftover funds from your gift card to cash and spend those few dollars for something else, we have got your back!
DoNotPay features an amazing tool that can check your local statutes and see if you are entitled to get gift card cash back. We will then compose a request to claim the remaining credit and submit it to the retailer in question.
Here’s how the tool works:
- Open DoNotPay
- Go to the Gift Card Cash Back option
- Tell us a bit more about your gift card by answering a few brief questions
Even if you aren’t that lucky to live at a location that has a consumer-friendly law, we can help you reclaim what’s yours. DoNotPay will run further checks and find the merchant’s office in one of the states that approve gift card reimbursement, and your request will be sent to that branch. You can expect the cash to arrive at your home address in up to 14 business days!
Check out the table below to see some more retailers we can help you get cash back from:
DoNotPay has an insane number of features that keeps growing. Our platform can help you:
- Request refunds and get your money back fast and easy
- Create legal documents crafted to suit your needs
- Reduce property taxes and apply for tax exemptions
- Claim any money you might have under your name
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Appeal parking tickets in any city
- Demand compensation from airlines without the hassle
- File insurance claims the easy way
DoNotPay has designed a feature that will put a stop to the flood of junk and spam mail into your inbox! We can help you join a class action against a spammer or take any person or company that’s wronged you to small claims court!
Need a virtual credit card number or a fake phone number to protect yourself from scammers? We’ve got you covered! We can help you fight text spam or even assist you in sending mail without any chance of error.
Our users’ safety is our number one concern, so we’ve developed a feature that will protect you from cyber stalking or harassment!