A Guide on How To Check Your Anthropologie Gift Card Balance
Did you shop at Anthropologie with your gift card, and now you’re not sure of its remaining balance? In this guide, you will find valuable information about how to check your Anthropologie gift card balance so you can exchange it for cash in no time!
Anthropologie offers gift cards in the form of plastic and e-cards. You can load predetermined amounts on your gift card, ranging from $25 to $2,000. Anthropologie gift cards are available online and in retail locations. While the company offers various e-card designs for different occasions, plastic ones come in one design and include a colorful pouch and a card you can write your message on.
- You can redeem the cards both online and in stores
- The cards never expire
- You can’t use an Anthropologie gift card in any of the company’s sister brands, such as Free People or Urban Outfitters
- Anthropologie ships gift cards for free if you opt for standard shipping
- You can buy a maximum of ten gift cards per transaction
Checking the balance of your used gift card shouldn’t be time-consuming, so we created a method that will take just a couple of minutes.
Subscribe to DoNotPay and follow these steps to check your Anthropologie gift card balance:
- Select our Check Gift Card Balance product
- Upload a sharp photograph of your Anthropologie gift card
- Submit your request
We will contact Anthropologie and inform you of the leftover money on your gift card.
Besides Anthropologie, DoNotPay can help you check the balances of gift cards from many more companies, such as:
|Dunkin’ Donuts||Walmart||Wendy’s||TGI Fridays|
|Old Navy||Taco Bell||Shell||Chili’s|
If you want to check your Anthropologie gift card balance by yourself, you can do it using one of these methods:
- By email
- Through social media
- By phone
- On the Balance Inquiry page
- Through live chat
- In a store
To check your Anthropologie gift card balance by email, contact Anthropologie customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include your card number and PIN.
Contact Anthropologie on its Facebook or Twitter page by writing a message that includes your card number and PIN.
Dial 800-309-2500 and ask an Anthropologie customer service representative to check the balance of your gift card.
To perform an Anthropologie gift card balance check using the Balance Inquiry page:
- Visit the Anthropologie homepage
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Gift Cards link, located under the Services text
- Select Check Balance under the Balance Inquiry text
- Enter your gift card number and PIN
- Click on the Check Balance button
You can check your gift card balance through live chat if you:
- Visit the company’s homepage
- Scroll to the bottom section of the page
- Select the Contact Us link under the Connect text
- Click on the CHAT WITH US button
- Ask the chatbot about your gift card balance. It will reply with information about the available payment methods and ask if you got the information you needed. Click on NO
- Click on YES after the chatbot asks if you want to be connected to a representative
- Ask the representative to check the balance of your gift card and provide the necessary information
Follow these steps to check the balance of your Anthropologie gift card in any of the company’s stores:
- Locate and visit your nearest Anthropologie store
- Approach the checkout counter
- Ask a staff member to check the balance of your gift card
- Provide your card number and PIN
When you find out how much money you have left on your Anthropologie gift card, open DoNotPay in any web browser and follow these steps to get your cash back:
- Select the Gift Card Cash Back product to start the process
- Provide information to our chatbot about your Anthropologie gift card, such as the card number and the remaining balance
- Sign and submit your request
After you submit your request, we will check if you live in one of the states with a cash back policy. If your state’s gift card laws and regulations don’t allow cash back, we will forward your request to an Anthropologie store located in one of the states that permit us to cash in your remaining balance.
You can expect to receive your money within 14 days.
After you get your cash back, check out more of our gift-card-related guides so you can learn how to:
- Convert gift cards to cash
- Return gift cards for cash
- Use the remaining balance on your gift card
- Sell gift cards
- Get free gift cards
Our platform started out as a useful resource for cutting through red tape, but we keep improving the lives of our subscribers by constantly coming up with new and useful products and services.
Check out how diverse our features are:
- Reducing property taxes
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Creating legal documents
- Scheduling DMV appointments
- Finding clinical trials
- Claiming insurance
- Faxing online
- Canceling subscriptions
- Preparing for government tests
And that’s just a fraction of what DoNotPay can do!
We may basically live online these days, but that doesn’t mean that the internet is a safe space. There are all kinds of dangers lurking on the web, and one of the most common issues unsuspecting people experience is online scams.
DoNotPay’s goal is to protect your identity and sensitive financial information. That’s why we developed several useful services that can be your first-choice weapon when dealing with online perps. With your DoNotPay subscription, you can:
- Use virtual credit cards to protect your payment info
- Put an end to online stalking and harassment
- Protect your original work from copyright infringement
- Avoid exposing your real phone number when signing up on different websites
- Stop suspicious emails in their tracks
- Turn the tables on text message scammers