Everything You Need To Know About the Brooks Brothers Return Policy
Is your new Brooks Brothers blazer bursting at the seams? Check out our deconstruction of the Brooks Brothers return policy and turn your fashion disaster into a financial win. We’ll (cat)walk you through the entire process and let you know which Brooks Brothers items are returnable. Sign up for DoNotPay and get your money back in no time.
If your latest shopping spree left you feeling like a fashion victim, the Brooks Brothers return policy offers a solution. You can send back unwanted items within 60 days after the purchase.
Brooks Brothers will only process your request if the item is:
- Returned with the original receipt
- Covered by the Brooks Brothers return policy
After you receive the RMA, you can either get a refund or ask for an exchange. You’ll also be charged a return fee in the amount of $7.
Note that the Brooks Brothers return policy currently doesn’t allow direct exchanges. You can only replace your initial order with the same product but in a different size or color.
You can return unwanted items to Brooks Brothers in one of two ways:
- Through the official website (online purchases)
- Via mail (in-store purchases)
If you finalized your purchase using PayPal or Amazon Pay, you cannot return the item to a regular store. You must send it to the Brooks Brothers returns center instead.
For online purchases, the Brooks Brothers return policy enables customers to start a return process using their website. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Brooks Brothers Return portal
- Enter the first eight digits of your order number
- Type in the email address you used to seal the deal
- Create your return label and print it out
- Pack the item along with the original receipt
- Take the parcel to the nearest USPS or FedEx drop-off location
Store-bought items can be sent back to Brooks Brothers via mail like so:
- Go to the Brooks Brothers Returns and Exchanges web page
- Find the link for generating a FedEx return label
- Print the label out and place it on the package
- Bring the package to a FedEx drop-off location
If you’d prefer to use a different shipping service, you’re free to do so. Use the label from your invoice to address the package or send it to the Brooks Return Center. The address is:
107 Phoenix Ave, Enfield, CT 06082.
Customers who reside outside the United States can return unwanted items to the company’s distribution center in Connecticut. Follow these steps to complete the process:
- Pack the item along with the order confirmation
- Go to your local post office and purchase a return label
- Use the address written on the order confirmation for the shipment
- Drop the parcel off at the post office
- Brooks Brothers will notify you via email if your request has been granted. You can print it out and take it to the local customs office to get reimbursed for the taxes
You don’t have to tackle the Brooks Brothers return policy alone—DoNotPay is in your corner. With our cutting-edge Item Return Request product, you can initiate a return with a few simple steps:
- Register for DoNotPay
- Choose the Item Return Request product
- Provide the requested info about your purchase and include photos where needed
DoNotPay will take mere minutes to create and send a demand letter to the store. We will make sure the Brooks Brothers process your request with utmost efficiency. You also won’t have to cover any shipping costs since we can provide you with a free return label.
If you’re interested in the return and exchange policies of other established companies, check out our other articles:
The Brooks Brothers return policy doesn’t apply to all items. You won’t be able to start a return if your initial order included the following:
- Final or sample sale items
- Merchandise bought using a 70% discount
- Items with monograms or other types of alteration
- Any merchandise from Head of the Charles
If the item is included in the Brooks Brothers outlet return policy, bring it to the nearest Brooks Brothers Factory Outlet store. You’ll also need to show them the receipt as proof of purchase.
Customers who find it bothersome to return the product in person can send it back via mail. Address the package using the FedEx return label you can create via the Brooks Brothers website.
It can take 3–5 business days for Brooks Brothers to issue a refund, depending on the bank. You’ll receive reimbursement via the original payment method minus the return fee.
The only instances when customers won’t have to pay the $7 fee are:
- When they purchased the item using a Brooks Card or Premium Mastercard
- If Brooks Brothers mixed up the order
- When the merchandise was damaged upon arrival
- If they want to exchange the item instead
Are you dealing with a company that refuses to approve your return? Once we submit a refund request in your stead, we can also prepare all the paperwork you need to sue the merchant in small claims court and win your case.
Do you believe that you may have some unclaimed assets? Count on us to find and get them for you.
Use DoNotPay whenever you need to tackle any sort of mundane task. If you’re sick of wasting your time in long phone queues or the ones at the DMV, we’ll help you skip them. Do you want to apply for a college fee waiver or clinical trial? Are you looking to enter a sweepstake or get a passport photo or a tourist visa? We’ll do it all in your stead!
If you want to send a letter of warning to a persistent harasser or loud neighbor or want to get compensation for victims of crime, workplace discrimination, or robocalls, let us know and we’ll tackle the issue momentarily.