A Rundown on Getting an Asurion Replacement Phone Under Warranty
Asurion is a company that provides device insurance, extended warranties or protection plans, and tech support. Learn all about Asurion’s phone protection plans and ways to file a warranty claim and get a replacement phone or warranty service.
Asurion’s Protection Plan Coverage
The Asurion Protection Plan or extended warranty covers various electronics, including cell phones. Asurion is your safety net when facing pricey repairs or phone replacement because the plan encompasses much more than a manufacturer warranty:
|Manufacturer Warranty||Asurion Protection Plan|
Defects in design, materials, and workmanship
Asurion Warranty Phone Number and Other Methods of Filing a Warranty Claim
You can submit your Asurion warranty claim in a few different ways. If you want to skip dealing with customer service on the phone or going through too many steps online, turn to DoNotPay! Check out the instructions for each method of filing a claim and see for yourself why our app is the best choice!
Initiate an Asurion Warranty Claim Over the Phone
To file a warranty claim with Asurion via phone, call (888) 881-2622. Describe the issue you’re having with your phone and request a phone replacement if you wish.
Asurion gets a high volume of calls since it’s partnered with major providers, such as AT&T, Sprint (part of T-Mobile), and Verizon. If you don’t want to wait forever on hold, use DoNotPay! Our app can hold the line in your stead and invite you to join the call once a customer service rep picks up.
Initiate an Asurion Warranty Claim on the Website
If you want to submit your Asurion warranty claim online, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Asurion website
- Click on Claims in the upper right corner
- Select your provider
- Tap on Get Started
- Type in your wireless or mobile number
- Click on Verify to show you’re a real person
- Hit Get Started again
- Follow the prompts and file your warranty claim
Here’s an overview of the ways to file a warranty claim with Asurion:
|Can You Claim Your Asurion Warranty Via||Yes/No|
DoNotPay—The Best Way To File Your Asurion Warranty Claim
The easy way of dealing with your Asurion warranty and getting a replacement phone is using DoNotPay! Here’s how it works:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Find the Claim Warranty feature and pick Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in Asurion and provide a few more details
- Click on Submit
By taking these short steps, you have finished your part! DoNotPay will take over and submit a warranty claim with Asurion. The company will get in touch with you directly and discuss warranty service details.
You can also count on our assistance regarding your car, home, or used-car extended warranties. In case you don’t have a home warranty yet, rely on our home warranty reviews and explore some of the most popular home warranties in America.
Appeal a Rejected Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
If Asurion rejects your warranty claim, you may feel defeated and give up on getting warranty service. What you should know is that most companies deny warranty claims, but you have the right to file an appeal! If this sounds like a lot of fuss, that’s why we’re here! DoNotPay will simplify the appeal process by asking you only a few questions, and we can handle the rest.
All you have to do is follow these instructions:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Pick the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide a few details about your phone and the original warranty claim
- Tap on Submit
We will automatically submit an appeal letter with Asurion on your behalf.
DoNotPay Has Many Helpful Features in Store for You!
DoNotPay has the answers to all your warranty questions. Whether a dealer is refusing to cancel your extended warranty, you need help filing a laptop warranty claim, or you want to brush up on warranty laws, we know what to do!
Visit DoNotPay in your web browser, and you’ll also be able to:
- Safeguard against copyright infringement
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Resolve credit card problems easily
- Claim a refund and compensation for a flight that is delayed or canceled
- Request a refund from any company
- Get college application fee waivers
- Avoid stalking or harassment
- Sign up for free trials safely
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer support reps
- Block spam emails
- Sign up for services but skip phone verification
- Appeal your parking tickets
- Dispute your speeding citations
- Terminate subscriptions and memberships
- Fight your traffic tickets
- Schedule DMV appointments quickly
- Retaliate against robocalls
- Get solutions for unpaid bills
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Maintain contact with loved ones in prison
- Apply for various clinical trials in your area
- Submit any warranty claim without a hitch
- End spam text messages