Make the Most of Your Verizon Phone Warranty
Verizon needs no special introduction, being one of the largest telecommunications companies in the U.S. It provides TV, phone, internet, and wireless services to millions of subscribers.
If you have a Verizon cell phone and you’re wondering about your phone warranty, or you need to file a warranty claim, you’re in the right place. We’ll break down the Verizon phone warranty and suggest the best way to claim it successfully!
What Is Verizon Phone Warranty Coverage?
Verizon has more than one device protection option. You need to have one of them for your phone if you wish to file a warranty claim. Check out the details for each option:
- Verizon Protect
- Extended Warranty
- Total Mobile Protection
- Total Equipment Coverage
- Wireless Phone Protection
- Verizon Protect Multi-Device
- Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device
- Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device for Business
All of the protection plans have their intricate features, so you should check your plan to know what it covers and what deductibles and additional services it offers. The table below shows what Verizon coverage plans usually include:
|Verizon Covers||Verizon Doesn’t Cover|
How To File a Verizon Phone Warranty Claim
To file a warranty claim at Verizon, you need to have your Verizon Wireless Account PIN ready. If there are any deductibles associated with your claim, you have to pay them when filing the claim.
You can submit a Verizon phone warranty claim in a few ways:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
|My Verizon App||Yes|
File a Verizon Phone Warranty Claim Over the Phone
If your phone is lost, stolen, or damaged, you should call Asurion at (888) 881-2622. In case your phone has a manufacturer’s defect, call Verizon at (800) 922-0204. Explain your situation and request to have your phone repaired or replaced.
File a Verizon Phone Warranty Claim on Asurion’s Website
In case your phone is lost, stolen, or damaged, you can file a claim on Asurion’s website:
- Click on Get Started
- Enter the wireless number of your device
- Tap on Continue
- Follow the prompts and submit your claim
File a Verizon Phone Warranty Claim in My Verizon App
You can also file a warranty claim in My Verizon App in the following way:
- Tap on Menu in the top left corner
- Click on Devices
- Find your device and hit Manage Device
- Click on Lost, stolen, or damaged device? Start a claim
- Type in the requested information and follow the prompts to file the claim
Submit a Verizon Warranty Claim Using DoNotPay
Since Verizon is a large corporation offering different devices and services, it can be overwhelming and intimidating to look for information on its website and file a warranty claim on your own. Not to worry—DoNotPay can swoop in! Our app can be your virtual assistant and help you get the best out of your Verizon phone warranty.
Once you open DoNotPay in a web browser, follow these steps:
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Enter Verizon phone and answer a few questions
- Click on Submit
Appeal a Verizon Cell Phone Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
More often than not, companies refuse warranty claims. You shouldn’t give up if this happens to you! With DoNotPay’s help, you’ll build your case, appeal the original claim, and get your phone repaired or replaced!
Check out how it works:
- Open DoNotPay in a web browser
- Select Claim Warranty
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about your phone and Verizon
- Give details about the original warranty claim
- Tap on Submit
DoNotPay will send your appeal letter to Verizon immediately. They will contact you directly with the status of your claim.
Use DoNotPay for No Issues on the Horizon
Are you having more warranty troubles? Check out our article on home warranty reviews, home warranties of America, or situations when a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty, and you might find answers to your questions.
Is Verizon giving you a hard time in other ways? We can help you cancel a Verizon service or your Verizon Wireless membership, get a refund from Verizon, and if push comes to shove, sue Verizon in small claims court.
For any other big and small issues, open DoNotPay in your web browser, and you’ll be able to:
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Cancel your subscriptions or memberships
- Fight traffic tickets
- Submit a claim for any warranty
- Contest parking tickets
- Waive college application fees
- Start free trials safely
- Resolve unpaid bills
- Request a refund from any company
- Schedule a DMV appointment in a jiffy
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer service
- End spam text messages for good
- Protect your work from copyright infringement
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Apply for clinical trials near you
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Retaliate against robocalls
- Get in touch with loved ones in prison
- Find any unclaimed money under your name
- Block spam emails
- Manage credit card problems
- Claim a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight