All About Samsung Cell Phone Warranties
Samsung is a household name in the electronics industry. You may own a variety of its products, such as a Samsung TV, SSD, or refrigerator.
With DoNotPay’s assistance, you’ll be able to perform a Samsung warranty check, file a warranty claim, and get service for your Samsung cell phone!
What Does Samsung Phone Warranty Cover?
All Samsung mobile devices come with a manufacturer warranty, which lasts for 12 months. As for the cell phone accessories, the battery warranty expires after 12 months, while the charger and headset warranty coverage stops after six months. If the warranty covers your cell phone issue, Samsung will repair or replace your device at no charge.
See what the warranty covers in the table below:
|The Warranty Covers||The Warranty Doesn’t Cover|
Ways To File a Samsung Phone Warranty Claim
Samsung offers a carry-in warranty service. You can either ship or bring your cell phone to Samsung to get it repaired.
To file a warranty claim and get info about where to bring your phone, you can use DoNotPay or contact Samsung in various ways:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
File a Samsung Cell Phone Warranty Claim via Phone
You can call Samsung by dialing 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). Once you reach a customer service rep, explain your issue and ask for further instructions.
File a Samsung Cell Phone Warranty Claim via Email
To send an email to Samsung, you need to fill out this online form. Provide your personal information and the details regarding your cell phone.
File a Samsung Cell Phone Warranty Claim in Person
In case you want to file a warranty claim in person, go to any Samsung service center. You can locate repair centers in your area by visiting the Samsung Locations page.
File a Samsung Warranty Claim via Live Chat
Another option to reach Samsung and submit a warranty claim is to chat with an agent via live chat. Check out how to do it:
- Visit the Samsung Contact page
- Select Contact in the bottom-right corner
- Click on Message Us
- Choose Help Me With My Product or Repair Request
- Hit Phones
- Describe your problem and ask about what to do next
Use DoNotPay To Obtain Warranty Service Faster
DoNotPay can handle Samsung customer support and get warranty service faster!
All you need to do is:
- Open DoNotPay in a
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item under our Claim Warranty feature
- Answer a few questions about your cell phone
- Click on Submit
We will submit your warranty claim with Samsung automatically. The company will contact you and make a service appointment.
DoNotPay is also well-versed at managing your new car warranties or used-car extended warranties. Are you having trouble with your home warranty or trying to obtain one? We can help with both! Check our home warranty reviews and a rundown on home warranties in America.
Appeal a Denied Samsung Phone Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
If Samsung rejects your warranty claim, we’ll help you appeal it! It’s not unheard of that many companies deny warranty claims the first time around. DoNotPay has created a nifty feature to draft the best possible appeal letter by using your info and relying on implied warranty laws.
Check out how it works:
- Access DoNotPay from any
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Provide a few details about your cell phone and warranty claim
- Click on Submit
We will send an appeal letter to Samsung right away. You can expect its agents to get in touch with you regarding your appeal.
DoNotPay Is an All-in-One Tool Designed To Help You
DoNotPay handles other warranty issues, too! If a dealer refuses to cancel your extended warranty, you need info about your , or you want to claim your American Express extended warranty, we’ve got your back!
Access DoNotPay’s other features from your , and you’ll learn the best way to:
- Win against robocalls
- Discover unclaimed money
- Dispute parking citations
- Sign up for free trials without losing money
- Contest speeding tickets
- File lawsuits against anyone in small claims court
- Deal with credit card problems
- Get help with unpaid bills
- Cancel unwanted subscriptions
- Fight traffic tickets
- Be free from stalking and harassment
- Deal with copyright infringement
- Get refunds or chargebacks
- Skip phone verification when signing up on different online platforms
- Make spam emails disappear for good
- Handle any warranty
- Receive compensation or a refund for your delayed or canceled flight
- Put an end to text message spam
- Learn about and join clinical trials
- Keep in touch with an inmate
- Reach customer service via phone faster
- Waive college application fees successfully
- Make DMV appointments with zero effort