Benefit From the CarMax Extended Warranty to the Max
CarMax is one of the biggest used-car retailers in the U.S., operating since 1993. Aside from purchasing a car from CarMax, you can also buy its optional extended warranty coverage for used cars—MaxCare.
If you had any trouble with your car and you’d like to claim your car warranty, we’ll guide you through it.
How Much Does CarMax Extended Warranty Cost?
CarMax offers various pricing plans for MaxCare that you can tailor to your vehicle and your needs. You can pay the full amount or in monthly installments.
If you visit the CarMax website, you can estimate the cost of MaxCare:
- Go to MaxCare Service Plans
- Scroll down to Estimate how much MaxCare coverage you’ll need
- Click on Sedan, SUV, or Truck
- Tap on how many miles you typically drive per year
- Select your preferred repair deductible
Once you tweak the details about your car, you’ll see monthly payments, total plan cost, and the estimated extended coverage miles or months.
The total plan cost typically ranges between $1,000 and $5,000.
What Does CarMax Extended Warranty Cover?
Regardless of what pricing plan you choose, MaxCare extended warranty will cover major systems and car parts. Check out what is and isn’t covered in detail:
|MaxCare Covers||MaxCare Doesn’t Cover|
| || |
How To Claim Your MaxCare Extended Warranty
To claim your MaxCare warranty, you can visit any ASE-certified facility in the U.S. or Canada. While you don’t have to go to a CarMax service or RepairPal—CarMax partner—they will reduce your deductible if you do.
In case you don’t know which shop to go to or what your warranty covers, you can contact CarMax using one of these methods:
- Submit an online contact form
- Reach out via Twitter or Facebook
- Call the main CarMax office at (800) 925-3612
- Find the nearest CarMax and call the listed phone number
File a MaxCare Warranty With DoNotPay for Maximum Care
Whether you want to claim CarMax limited warranty, MaxCare, or any car warranty, DoNotPay is the way to go!
After you open DoNotPay in a web browser, here’s what you need to do:
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on Car Warranty
- Answer a few questions about your car warranty
- Describe the issues you’re having with your car
- Click on Submit My Claim
DoNotPay will automatically submit your claim to get your repair covered. We can also schedule a maintenance appointment on your behalf at the closest car dealership.
If a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty, turn to DoNotPay for help once again!
DoNotPay Helps You Appeal Your Claim if CarMax Denies It
If CarMax tries to wiggle out of covering your car repairs or denies your warranty claim for whatever reason, DoNotPay can help!
Check out how it works:
- Visit DoNotPay in a web browser
- Navigate to Claim Warranty
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about CarMax and the original claim
- Tap on Submit
We will use the info you provide and implied warranty laws to build a strong case and send your appeal letter to CarMax. The company will reach out to you directly once they receive the letter.
Feeling Maxed Out? DoNotPay Tackles More Issues on Your Behalf!
Warranties can sometimes cause more problems than solutions, but you can always turn to DoNotPay for help! Are you thinking about getting a home warranty? Check out our home warranty reviews and home warranties of America.
Do you have any more car problems to solve? We can assist you in canceling your Clean Freak Car Wash or Mister Car Wash membership, putting a stop to car warranty robocalls, and passing the RMV road test.
All you have to do is open DoNotPay in your web browser, and you’ll find even more nifty features, such as:
- Stopping spam text messages
- Safeguarding against stalking and harassment
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Submitting a claim for any warranty
- Claiming a refund from any company
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer support
- Protecting your work from copyright infringement
- Waiving college application fees
- Starting free trials with no risks
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Taking people or companies to small claims court
- Applying for clinical trials near you
- Resolving credit card issues
- Getting even with robocalls
- Finding unclaimed funds under your name
- Blocking spam emails
- Managing any unpaid bills
- Making a DMV appointment with ease
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Getting in touch with loved ones in jail
- Overturning parking tickets