Subaru Lifetime Warranty From A to Z
Does Subaru Have a Lifetime Warranty Plan?
The company doesn’t offer a lifetime car warranty, except for seat belts. All other systems in Subaru’s vehicles have limited warranty policies. Subaru warranty periods range from three to eight years or 36,000 to 100,000 miles on the odometer.
Which Subaru Dealers Offer Lifetime Warranties?
The table below shows the authorized dealerships which have Subaru lifetime warranties in their offers:
|Dealer||Type of Warranty||Coverage|
|Patriot Subaru||Exclusive Lifetime||
|Tom Wood Subaru||Limited Lifetime Powertrain||
|Stanley Subaru||Lifetime Powertrain||
How To Claim Subaru Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on Your Own
All mentioned Subaru dealerships follow the same pattern regarding warranty claims. If you wish to take advantage of your warranty, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Take your car to the nearest Subaru dealership—none of them limits you to a specific repair center
- Tell the staff about an issue you noticed and let them assess the situation
- Get an approval from your program administrator before the repair starts if necessary—Tom Wood Subaru requires this step
- Pay a deductible if needed
In case you need any further instructions before you file a warranty claim, you can reach out to the dealerships in the following ways:
- Call (317) 804-4361 to get in touch with Tom Wood Subaru
- Dial (877) 733-1269 to contact Patriot Subaru
- Contact Stanley Subaru at (866) 709-4461
Claim Your Subaru Lifetime Warranty With DoNotPay and Save Time
Whichever Subaru lifetime warranty you choose, DoNotPay can help you claim it if something goes wrong. Say goodbye to tiresome procedures and request a repair in less than five minutes with our app!
Here’s what the claim procedure looks like when you use DNP:
- Visit DoNotPay in your web browser and choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Car Warranty and specify whether or not you want to claim an extended warranty
- Enter the name of the dealership
- Tell us what problem you detected
After you give us all the necessary info, we will generate a claim letter and send it to the provider in your name. You won’t need to call customer support or argue with representatives. All you need to do is wait for the dealer to contact you and set a repair date.
Our Claim Warranty feature also deals with home warranties or extended warranty plans for used cars. Our knowledge base teaches you how to use home warranty reviews for finding the best home warranty plans in America.
Get the Second Chance by Appealing a Denied Claim With DoNotPay
If a dealer doesn’t want to cancel your extended warranty or rejects your warranty claim, there’s no need to worry. You should file an appeal with DoNotPay and increase your chances of success. Bureaucracy remains in the past—you can do everything online before you can say knife!
To appeal a rejected claim with our help, follow these steps:
- Open DoNotPay and choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Opt for Extended Warranty Provider
- Tell us more about the dealer and include a digital copy of your denied warranty claim
Our app will automatically forward your appeal to the company and ensure they contact you back regarding your case.
Can We Do Anything Else for You?
Claiming lifetime warranties from Totes, Oakley, Ray-Ban, Patagonia, and other companies gets much easier with DoNotPay. We also simplify filing claims with car manufacturers, such as Kia, Volvo, Lexus, Nissan, or Toyota.
Besides tackling your warranty-related issues, we can do much more to save you from tedious bureaucracy. Visit our platform in any web browser and find practical tips for:
- Filing small claims court lawsuits without worrying about paperwork
- Managing large bills that pile up
- Dealing with spam text messages
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Appealing speeding tickets
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones when exposed to stalking and harassment
- Requesting fee waivers for college applications fast and easy
- Requesting refunds from any company in a few clicks
- Sorting out credit card issues effortlessly
- Filing insurance claims with zero stress
- Locating any unclaimed property under your name in any state
- Enrolling in various kinds of clinical trials
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting back at annoying robocalls
- Getting in touch with your relatives and friends in jail
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer service representatives
- Saving your creative work from copyright infringement
- Bypassing phone verification when registering on platforms
- Disputing your parking tickets
- Signing up for free trials without disclosing your credit card
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Opting out of your memberships and subscriptions
- Acing all kinds of government tests
- Obtaining refunds and compensation from airlines
- Claiming other kinds of warranties