Ray-Ban Lifetime Warranty—Mystery Solved
Having in mind the high price of Ray-Ban products, customers usually need some kind of guarantee. This article explains the Ray-Ban warranty and teaches you how to file a warranty claim with this brand. Our methods work on any car, home, appliance, motorcycle, or extended used vehicle warranty.
Does Ray-Ban Have a Lifetime Warranty?
Sadly, Ray-Ban doesn’t offer a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty for any of its products. All frames, lenses, and sunglasses come with a standard limited two-year guarantee. This warranty covers all items and their parts against damage or faults caused by workmanship mistakes and defects.
What Are the Exceptions to Ray-Ban Limited Warranty?
The original limited Ray-Ban warranty doesn’t cover the product issues that occur due to the owner’s fault. The list of such faults includes:
- Lens scratches
- Accidental damage
- Faults due to shock
- Prescription lens issues
- Abuse or misuse consequences
- Damage due to improper storage
- Wear-and-tear component damage
Can DoNotPay Assist You in Filing a Warranty Claim With Ray-Ban?
The main purpose of our Claim Warranty feature is to make filing warranty claims easier and more efficient. Thanks to our AI-powered system, DoNotPay allows you to generate a claim letter and sends it to the warranty provider in your stead. You won’t lose hours waiting for the company to process your request—we will help you have your accessory fixed in no time!
If you are wondering how you can take advantage of this service, check out the instructions below:
- Visit DoNotPay in your preferred web browser and pick the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type Ray-Ban as the name of your warranty provider and disclose the required purchase details
- Tell us what’s wrong with your item
After the company processes your claim, they will reach out and try to find the best solution for the issue in question. We can offer you valuable assistance with canceling your extended warranty, finding the best home warranties in America, and understanding home warranty reviews.
How To File a Ray-Ban Warranty Claim on Your Own
If you notice a defect that looks like the maker’s mistake, you can file a claim by:
- Contacting customer service via phone
- Completing an online service request
- Making an in-person service request
Regardless of the option you choose, if your warranty covers the fault, you can have your product repaired or replaced. In case the particular model isn’t available for replacement at the moment, you will get a full refund or a same-value coupon.
How To File a Ray-Ban Warranty Claim via Phone
This method is available only for the products you purchased online. You can raise your claim via phone by following the steps below:
- Call (866) 472-9226
- Inform the customer care agent about the damage and tell them you wish to submit a warranty claim with them
- Let them know whether you prefer getting your item repaired or replaced
- Act according to their further instructions
How To File a Ray-Ban Warranty Claim Online
To raise your warranty claim by submitting an online service request, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your account and navigate to the Warranty Repairs page
- Click on Ray-Ban Support Request
- Complete the form with the required information
- Submit your claim
How To File a Ray-Ban Warranty Claim in Person
If you prefer to solve the issue in person, you can file a claim in the Ray-Ban store where you purchased your glasses. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the store and explain the issue to the staff
- Provide them with valid proof of purchase—without this detail, you won’t be able to file a claim
- Let the staff assess the damage and follow their further instructions
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
What Can You Do if Ray-Ban Rejects Your Warranty Claim?
There’s a chance that the company may reject your warranty claim. They usually do it to avoid complying with their terms, but you can outsmart them by appealing against their decision.
Here’s how you can do it with DoNotPay:
- Visit DoNotPay in your preferred web browser and choose Claim Your Warranty
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Choose Product Manufacturer
- Attach your rejected warranty claim in digital form
Our system creates an appeal letter and forwards it to Ray-Ban in your name. All that remains is to wait for your request to get processed and to hear back from the company regarding your case.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
We have much more to offer—if you wish to have a look at other features we have, visit DoNotPay in your web browser and learn how to:
- Handle credit card issues
- Request refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Terminate any subscription or membership
- Keep yourself safe from harassment and stalking
- Appeal traffic tickets
- End email spam for good
- Dispute stress-inducing speeding tickets
- Make a DMV appointment in no time
- Find any unclaimed property under your name
- Put an end to robocalls
- File an insurance claim easily
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Handle high bills
- Fight parking tickets with no hassle
- Ask companies for refunds
- Cut the waiting period when getting in touch with customer support
- File a claim for any warranty
- Ace any government-issued test in no time
- Block spam text messages
- Enroll in any clinical trial
- Connect with your incarcerated loved ones
- Protect your copyrighted work from infringement
- Have your college application fees waived
- Sign up for any free trial risk-free
- Get past the phone number verification when signing up for various services