Learn About Oakley Lifetime Warranty From Top to Bottom
If you’re a sports enthusiast, you probably own more than one Oakley product. We’ll answer all your questions about Oakley lifetime warranties and guide you through the process of filing a claim!
Does Oakley Have a Lifetime Warranty?
Oakley offers lifetime warranties, but not for all its products. Only Oakley helmets and goggles come with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty. Check out the details of this warranty in the table below:
|Lifetime Warranty Covers Defects in:||Lifetime Warranty Doesn’t Cover Damage Caused by:|
Oakley’s lifetime warranties are only valid if you have proof of purchase from authorized Oakley dealers. In that case, the company will repair or replace your product.
Aside from the lifetime warranty, helmets come with a three-year crash-replacement warranty. This warranty guarantees that Oakley will replace your helmet with a new one at a reduced price if you crash and damage it.
Ways To Submit an Oakley Warranty Claim
Oakley recommends contacting the authorized dealer where you purchased your product and claiming your warranty with them. If the retailer cannot help you, other options might do the trick. Here are all the methods you can use to submit your Oakley lifetime warranty claim:
|Can You Claim Your Warranty Via||Yes/No|
File a Warranty Claim via Email
You can submit your goggles or helmet warranty claim by sending an email to Oakley customer support at email@example.com. Describe your issue in the email and request warranty service.
File a Warranty Claim Over the Phone
If you want to claim your warranty via phone, you can call Oakley at 800 403 7449. Customer service is available from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
DoNotPay Makes Filing Your Oakley Warranty Claim Easy
Reaching out to a retailer and then to Oakley is quite a hassle. You can dodge this lengthy process and use DoNotPay to submit your claim in a few clicks! We can streamline the process and ensure service for any purchased item.
Check out how it works:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Choose our Claim Warranty feature
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Answer a few questions about your Oakley product and warranty
- Tap on Submit
Oakley will receive your warranty claim immediately. All you have to do is wait for the company to contact you.
In case your home doesn’t have a warranty yet, hop over to our guide on U.S. warranty companies or home warranty reviews to snatch the best provider.
Oakley Said No? Appeal Your Warranty Claim Using DoNotPay!
Oakley states on its website that the company reserves the right to reject any warranty claim. If this happens to you, we know what to do!
Appealing a denied warranty claim is another trick up our sleeve! Our app makes it easy to go through this tedious process in a matter of minutes and gives you a better chance of obtaining warranty service.
Follow these steps to send your appeal Oakley’s way:
- Access DoNotPay from any
- Select Claim Warranty
- Tap on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Enter details about your warranty claim and answer a few questions
- Hit Submit
DoNotPay will whip up your appeal letter and send it to Oakley in no time. You can rest assured that we backed it up with implied warranty and other relevant consumer laws.
Resolving Issues With DoNotPay—Zero Effort & Maximum Results
With your warranty troubles sorted out, you can go back to sports and your daily activities!
Visit our app in your and try out all our features, including:
- Acing government tests
- Doing away with email spam
- Filing and appealing claims for any warranty
- Getting free trials with no risks
- Setting up DMV appointments faster
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Obtaining college application fee waivers
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Blocking and getting back at robocalls
- Maintaining contact with your loved ones in jail
- Terminating your subscriptions
- Safeguarding your work from copyright infringement
- Applying for clinical trials in your vicinity
- Getting rid of text message spam
- Appealing parking citations
- Locating unclaimed funds
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Overturning traffic tickets
- Handling credit card issues
- Challenging speeding tickets
- Skipping the call waiting when contacting customer service
- Managing unpaid bills
- Claiming chargebacks or refunds
- Getting protected from stalking or harassment
- Filing insurance claims