Cancel ABC Financial services in less than two minutes
ABC Financial is a gym membership billing service that manages subscriptions and payment processes for various gyms and health centers. The company manages over 7000 gyms in the US.
How to cancel ABC Financial manually
If you want to cancel a gym membership managed by ABC Financial, you need to include the following information in your request:
- The name and address of the gym or health club you want to cancel
- Your billing address
- The email address you used when you signed up
- The 9-digit agreement number
Cancel ABC Financial by phone
- Call the ABC Financial customer service on 1-888-827-9262
- Check with the customer rep if you’re eligible to cancel
- Ask the customer rep to cancel your membership
Note that some gyms do not allow their members to cancel their subscriptions over the phone. In this case, the operator will give you instructions on what to do next. They will probably advise you to request cancelation via email or mail. In any case, we recommend trying to cancel by phone first as that is the only way to see if you’re eligible to cancel your account.
Cancel ABC Financial by certified mail
- Write a letter asking the company to terminate your membership.
- Make sure to include all the necessary information about your account (mentioned above), as well as the last four digits of your social security number.
- Ask the company to send you an email confirmation when your membership is canceled.
- Sign the letter.
- Send the letter to this address:
PO Box 6800
Sherwood, AR 72124
- If you don’t receive an email in the next couple of days, contact the customer service.
Cancel ABC Financial by email
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking them to cancel your subscription.
- Include all the necessary information about your account.
- Ask for a confirmation email.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Cancel ABC Financial with DoNotPay
Compiling a letter and waiting for an available customer service rep can take ages, which is why unsubscribing from ABC Financial services is too complicated for many. Sometimes, the support team won’t respond to your request promptly, and you won’t know if your account is closed or not.
If you don’t want to waste your time or need to know that your account is canceled immediately, you can unsubscribe from your gym with the DoNotPay app. You won’t spend more than a couple of minutes and we will let you send you a confirmation letter as soon as your membership is terminated. Here is what you have to do:
- Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser or download the iOS version of the app from the Apple Store.
- Click on ‘Find Hidden Money’.
- Type in “ABC Financial” as the service you want to cancel.
Can I pause my ABC Financial subscription instead of canceling it?
It varies from gym to gym but, in most cases, you can freeze your membership. ABC Financial offers two types of membership pauses: Time Freeze and Billing Freeze. To put your account on hold, contact your gym directly or send an email to ABC Financial’s customer service.
Does ABC Financial offer a refund after you cancel your subscription?
It depends on when the payment was made. You can read ABC Financial’s refund policy here.
What are some alternatives to ABC Financial?
|Class Pass||Depends on your location, usually between $45 and $135 a month||
|LA Fitness||Starting at $26.99||
DoNotPay can track all of your subscriptions
Monthly subscriptions seem so convenient and affordable, but what many don’t know is that they spend more money on them than they realize. An average American spends as much as $237 every month on subscription services, most of which are unused. If you feel like you’re overspending on your subscriptions, it’s high time you started monitoring them. The DoNotPay app can help you track all your subscriptions, identify those you don’t use, and cancel them in just a couple of clicks.
Is ABC Financial being difficult? DoNotPay can help you sue them in small claims court
Did ABC Financial refuse to cancel your membership? Do you feel like the company mistreated you in any way? If so, your best shot at getting the resolution you need is to sue the company.
With the DoNotPay app, you can sue any person or company, ABC Financial included, in small claims court. Our app has been recognized by the American Bar Association and is a proud winner of the ABA Brown Award. With our robot lawyer, you can prevent big companies from treating you unfairly and fight for the justice you deserve.
What do ABC Financial’s charges look like on my bank statement?
|ABC*Anytime Fitness||ANYTIME FIT ABC CLUB FEES PPD ID: 1710602737||ABC*RETRO FITNESS 800-6226290 NY|
|ABC*RETRO FITNESS||ABC*RETRO FITNESS 888-8279262 NJ||ANYTIME FIT ABC CLUB FEES|
|ABC*RETRO FITNESS 800-6226290 NJ||ABC*RETRO FITNESS 888-8279262 NY||CRUNCH FIT ABC CLUB FEES PPD ID: 1710602737|
|ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES||ABC FINANCIAL SERV||ABC*PLANET FITNESS|
|ABC FINANCIAL 888-827-9262 AR||ABC*CRUNCH FITNESS||ABC*GOLDS GYM|
Frustrated with paying for subscriptions you don’t even use? You’re not alone. DoNotPay allows you to manage and cancel all of your subscriptions and memberships, saving you time and money! Here are just a few more subscriptions we’ve helped our users cancel:
- Blue Apron
- Xbox Live
- CBS All Access
- F.Y.E Backstage VIP Pass
- MBI Probiller
- Planet Fitness
- ABC Mouse
What else can DoNotPay do?
DoNotPay is a robot lawyer that fights for the rights of all customers. Besides canceling various subscription services, we can also help you:
- Dispute parking tickets
- Contest speeding tickets
- Fight traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Get compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Get an appointment with the DMV faster
- Make virtual credit cards to avoid being charged after your free trial expires
- Cancel any other service or subscription