Get the Low-Down on the Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
Nissan is a famous car-manufacturing company founded in Japan. Nissan provides a manufacturer and an extended warranty for its vehicles. Aside from brand new cars, you can purchase certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles, which have their own specific warranties. As an owner of a used car, it’s of utmost importance to understand your warranty top to bottom and know how to file a car warranty claim. No worries—we’ll help you along the way.
Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Warranty Coverage
Before you submit a warranty claim, you should know whether your warranty covers the issue in question. Check out what Nissan CPO warranty covers:
|Included||Not Included||Warranty Period|
Seven years/100,000 miles (counted from the original in-service date)
How To Submit a Nissan Certified Warranty Claim
To get warranty service for your car, you have to file a warranty claim and schedule the service. You can call your local authorized Nissan repair facility or schedule an appointment online if your dealer’s website has that option.
You can locate the nearest Nissan service in the following way:
- Go to the Nissan website
- Click on Locate Dealer in the top right corner
- Type in your location in the box and hit the search icon
- Dial the listed phone number or tap on Contact Dealer to complete an online form
- Fill in the online form with your contact info and the details about your vehicle
- Hit Send to Dealer
Use DoNotPay To File a Nissan CPO Warranty Claim the Easy Way
With a giant corporation like Nissan, it can be daunting to search for dealerships authorized by Nissan or to spend time waiting on hold with the customer service. You can skip this hassle and file your Nissan certified pre-owned warranty with the help of DoNotPay.
When you open DoNotPay in a web browser of your choice, do the following:
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Tap on the Car Warranty option
- Type in a few details about your car
- Answer some questions about your warranty
- Click on Submit My Claim
DoNotPay will contact Nissan and schedule a service appointment at the closest dealership.
We can help if your used car has an extended warranty as well.
Did Nissan Reject Your Warranty Claim? You Can Appeal It!
You shouldn’t be surprised if your warranty claim gets rejected. It’s a common practice to deny a claim the first time. If the thought of going through a long process and convincing a company to accept your claim seems like a lot of work, you’re not alone. Some people give up, but you won’t have to because you can have DoNotPay as your virtual assistant and robot lawyer!
Check out all you need to do before we take over:
- Visit DoNotPay in your web browser
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about Nissan and your original claim
- Click on Submit
We’ll take it from here! DoNotPay will craft your warranty appeal letter based on your answers and the implied U.S. warranty laws. We will send the letter to Nissan, and the company will contact you regarding your case.
Reap the Benefits of DoNotPay’s Other Features
Count on DoNotPay to help you if a dealer is refusing to cancel your extended warranty or you’re searching for home warranty reviews to find the best home warranties in America.
In case you need other assistance with your car, we provide the fastest way to cancel your Clean Freak Car Wash or Mister Car Wash membership, request a GAP insurance refund, or get a SiriusXM free trial. You can also use DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator to sign up for free trials with zero risk
Access DoNotPay from any web browser, and we’ll fast-track your other tasks, such as:
- Signing up for different services without phone verification
- Blocking irritating robocalls
- Terminating your subscriptions or memberships
- Getting rid of text message spam
- Contesting your traffic tickets
- Filing and appealing claims for any warranties
- Obtaining free trials without revealing your credit card
- Waiving college application fees
- Requesting a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Getting protected from stalking or harassment
- Suing anyone in small claims court
- Doing away with email spam
- Getting refunds from different companies
- Safeguarding against copyright infringement
- Avoiding call waiting when contacting customer support
- Applying for clinical trials in your vicinity
- Appealing your parking tickets
- Finding any unclaimed funds you may have
- Managing your unpaid bills
- Fighting your speeding tickets
- Making a DMV appointment fast
- Getting in touch with your loved ones in jail
- Handling issues with your credit card