Close the Books on Amazon and Get Your Kindle Unlimited Refund Easily With DoNotPay
Kindle Unlimited is an Amazon online service that offers ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines. You can read over one million ebook titles and listen to over 1,000 audiobooks on the Kindle app or any Amazon device. You can borrow up to ten titles without due dates.
Amazon Refund Policy
Getting an Amazon refund, in general, has always been somewhat complicated—truth be told, their refund policy would confuse even a nuclear physicist!
DoNotPay can break down the Amazon Kindle Unlimited refund policy for you. If you want to get a refund for a single e-book, check out how you can get a refund for a Kindle book on DoNotPay’s website.
How To Get an Amazon Kindle Unlimited Refund by Yourself
You can request a Kindle Unlimited refund by:
- Calling Amazon customer support
- Using a Refund Live Chat
Contacting Amazon Over the Phone
To request a refund over the phone, call Amazon customer support. Do the following:
- Dial 00-1-206-922-0880
- Wait for the available customer service representative to answer
- Request a refund
- Follow the instructions they provide
You must hate waiting on the phone for the agent to pick up while dull and creepy music plays in the background as much as anyone. Well, with DoNotPay, you won’t have to anymore because we’ll help you jump the phone tree with Amazon’s customer service.
Request a Kindle Unlimited Refund via Chat
To request a refund using live chat:
- Go to the help section
- Click on Start Chat
- Explain the situation
- Request your refund
Can You Get an Amazon Kindle Unlimited Refund After a Free Trial?
Some users are claiming that they got a refund for their unused Kindle Unlimited service. The thing is, they forgot that they signed up for a Kindle Unlimited free trial and realized it months or years later. Having not used the service once, they received their refunds.
If you had the same experience, contact Amazon customer support, and they should grant you a refund for your unused service.
How To Cancel Your Kindle Unlimited Subscription
If you want to cancel your Kindle Unlimited membership, you can do it in a few easy steps:
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Go to Manage Kindle Unlimited Membership
- Choose on which date you want your membership to end
- Click on End Membership
After you cancel your subscription, it will be active until the next billing date, and after it expires, you’ll lose access to all the titles and audiobooks you borrowed.
If you have signed up for many Amazon services, DoNotPay can help you cancel them all. Take a look at how we can make these Amazon subscriptions go away:
- Amazon Kindle
- Amazon Music
- Amazon Prime
- Amazon Prime Video
- Amazon Digital Services
- Amazon Prime Pantry
You Can Get a Kindle Unlimited Refund With the Help of DoNotPay
You can avoid all the hassle that comes with requesting refunds and writing letters of refund payments if you let DoNotPay do all the work for you. Instead of reading through the complicated Amazon refund policy for hours, open DoNotPay in your web browser and follow these steps to get a refund in mere minutes:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Click on Get Protected under the Chargeback Instantly feature
- Provide our chatbot with your personal and bank details and include the name of the merchant as well
- Verify your request
The rest is in DoNotPay’s hands. Using the information provided, we will create a dispute letter and send it to your bank and merchant. The dispute letter will contain all the VISA and MasterCard reason codes that will help you build a strong case.
DoNotPay can help you get an Amazon refund:
- Without returning the item
- For a late delivery
- In case of a lost package
- For a digital order
- For Amazon Prime
- For Amazon Music
|Can You Get a Refund With||Yes/No|
If Amazon Has Violated Your Consumer Rights, You Can Sue Them With DoNotPay
Many people avoid taking their disputes to small claims court because they are afraid of the paperwork and all the legal mumbo jumbo. This is understandable, but DoNotPay wants you to think big. Did you know that you can get up to $10,000 in small claims court?
If you have grounds for a legal claim, nothing can stand in your way. You’ll have DoNotPay by your side for any inquiries you might have. Our app has been honored by the American Bar Association's Brown Award for Legal Access, which can guarantee you quality legal assistance.
This is what DoNotPay will do for you:
- Create a demand letter you can send to your merchant
- Fill out the required claim forms
- Help you serve the merchant by giving you the instructions based on the rules of your local small claims court
- Draw up a script that will prove above useful for your day in court
Why is DoNotPay’s script so helpful? Because it will contain all the instances of your case, such as the details of your claim, the damages you seek, and the grounds you based your case on. The script will help you with what you should say in front of the judge to win your dispute.
Turn Over a New Leaf With DoNotPay
We all get that feeling that we’ve had enough of the bureaucratic nonsense, but we also know that it’s inevitable. With DoNotPay by your side, your life will become a little easier because our ingenious app will do most of the boring stuff for you. If you need help paying or saving money on your bills and lowering your cable expenses, DoNotPay offers viable solutions.
Open DoNotPay in any web browser, and we’ll show you what else DoNotPay can do for you. We offer help with:
- Other refunds you are entitled to
- Customer service phone queue that is making you crazy
- The DMV appointments that take ages to be booked
- Spam text messages that could be dangerous
- Robocallers who tricked you
- Spam mail that bothers you so much
- Refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Consumer rights that have been violated
- Copyright protection
- Due dates of bills you can't currently pay
- Clinical trial enrollment
- The trauma of being stalked or harassed
- Credit card issues
- Free trials that automatically renew into a paid subscription
- Subscriptions or memberships that you want to cancel
- Speeding tickets
- Parking citations
- Traffic tickets