The fastest way to cancel Amazon Prime Pantry
Amazon Prime Pantry is available in the U.S., Germany, France, Austria, and several other countries—but only to Amazon Prime members. The service enables you to order everyday non-perishable items to be delivered to the given address at a flat fee. In 2019, there were about 112 million Amazon Prime subscribers in the U.S.
What to do to cancel Amazon Prime Pantry
If you’re no longer satisfied with Amazon Prime Pantry for any reason, you should learn about different ways to cancel this service as soon as possible. When canceling a service, you need to be careful not to enter a new billing cycle, so check your options to decide on the most convenient method and begin the cancelation process right away. When it comes to Amazon Prime Pantry, here are your options:
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
How to cancel Amazon Prime Pantry via phone
If you find cancelation via phone the right way to go about it, here’s what you need to do to get the job done:
- Dial 1-866-216-1072 to contact Prime Pantry customer support
- Explain why you’ve decided to cancel your subscription
- Provide the customer service representative with the required information
- Ask the representative to send you a confirmation email
Don’t forget that calling customer support can often be rather time-consuming. If this is not a good enough reason for you to let go and try another option, make sure that you at least let DoNotPay help you skip long phone queues and get in touch with the representatives as soon as possible.
How to cancel Amazon Prime Pantry online
If you decide to cancel your subscription online, you can do so by taking the following steps:
- Log in to Your Account
- Go to Manage Prime Membership option
- Go to Fresh section and select Manage Pantry Add-on option
- Select End Membership option on the left side
Use DoNotPay to cancel Amazon Prime Pantry
While the previously mentioned options may seem convenient, the most efficient way to handle the cancelation is to rely on DoNotPay. When you use our app for this, your part of the job is quite simple. You only need to do the following:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account via our web app
- Go to Find Hidden Money section
- Type “Amazon Prime Pantry,” so we know what service you need us to cancel
- Provide a short explanation as to why you want to terminate your subscription
Once the process is completed, we will send you the confirmation email to let you know. You won’t have to wait longer than 48 hours for us to get the job done.
Is it possible to pause your subscription?
No, you cannot pause your subscription. If you’re not satisfied with Amazon Prime Pantry services, you will need to cancel your membership. In case you change your mind at some point in the future, you can always re-subscribe.
Will Amazon prorate your cancelation?
Yes, you can count on a prorated refund when you cancel your Amazon Prime subscription. The refund is calculated “based on the number of full months remaining in your membership.” You can always contact Amazon customer service if you run into any issues.
Will your free trial period be auto-renewed if you don’t cancel it on time?
Yes, your free trial will be automatically upgraded to a paid membership if you don’t cancel your subscription before the free trial expires. The good news is that you can still get a refund if you cancel the service within three business days after the auto-renewal. Make sure you check the dates carefully.
Use DoNotPay’s virtual credit card to avoid being charged after the free trial
Do you love using free trial periods to check out premium features before you sign up for a paid membership? This is an excellent option, but the trick is that many people forget to cancel their free trial on time, and so the service provider in question uses this opportunity to charge a regular monthly fee. Luckily, you don’t have to worry about this scenario if you have DoNotPay’s virtual credit card protecting you.
Our virtual credit card is a randomly generated set of numbers that you enter when you’re signing up for a free trial instead of your real credit card number. That way, you don’t have to reveal your real information, so you remain completely anonymous, and no one can charge you. Even if you forget to cancel the service and simply disappear, the service provider in question won’t be able to track you.
DoNotPay can track all your unused subscriptions
Are you among those Americans who waste over $300 a year on unused subscriptions? You don’t have to be one of them anymore—DoNotPay is here to help you get out of this. Our app can manage all your subscriptions for you, detect the unused ones, and then unsubscribe you from them. Here’s what to do if you choose this service:
- Connect your DoNotPay account to your bank account or your email address
- Let DoNotPay track all unused subscriptions
- Let DoNotPay unsubscribe you from any inactive account you may have
With our app, the entire process will be completed in up to two days, so you don’t have to worry about waiting for too long.
Rely on DoNotPay if you think they wronged you in any way
If you happen to notice that Amazon has wronged you in any way, you can always count on our app to protect you. We can help you sue the company in small claims court, so you get the justice you deserve. Why would you look any further when you have the first robot lawyer honored with the ABA Brown award for access to justice efforts at your disposal? DoNotPay can prepare all the paperwork you need to show up in small claims court, so you don’t have to worry about the script.
The best alternatives to Amazon Prime Pantry
If you’re ready to cancel Amazon Prime Pantry, it might be just the right time to think about some alternatives to use. If it comes to that, consider the following services:
Why choose them
What else can DoNotPay do to help you?
Helping you cancel unwanted and unused services is only one of the many things that we offer to do for you. Whenever you find yourself in some bureaucratic issue or any other kind of a problem, don’t forget to turn to DoNotPay for help. In addition to managing your subscriptions, we will be more than glad to do the following:
- Get you compensation for canceled flights
- Dispute unfair traffic tickets
- Appeal your parking tickets
- Fight your speeding tickets
- Help you schedule DMV appointments as fast as possible
- Offer virtual credit cards to help you avoid being charged after a trial period
- Manage all your subscription services and memberships and cancel the unused ones
- Prepare all the paperwork needed for a case in small claims court
- Help you get customer service faster than ever
- Help you get revenge on robocalls and scammers
- Help you manage bills you are unable to pay for