Cancel Amazon Music in the easiest way possible
Amazon Music is an audio streaming platform and an online music store with over 32 million subscribers. The leading service provider of its kind, Amazon Music features around 2 million songs spread across more than 2,000 playlists and stations.
How to cancel Amazon Music
You can unsubscribe from Amazon Music in several ways:
How to cancel Amazon Music via phone
- Contact the support team by dialing (866) 216-1072
- Wait in a phone queue until someone picks up the phone
- State your account’s credentials for authentication purposes
- Explain that you want to unsubscribe from Amazon Music
- Follow the instructions provided by the operator
How to cancel Amazon Music online
- Sign in to your account through the Amazon Music login page
- Go to Amazon Music Settings
- Open the Amazon Music Unlimited section
- Click on the Cancel option in your Subscription Renewal details
- Confirm the cancelation
If you subscribed to Amazon Music through iTunes, then the cancelation guide explained above will not work for you. Here’s what you need to do instead:
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Tap your name
- Hit Subscriptions
- Find Amazon Music
- Tap Cancel Subscription
Use DoNotPay to unsubscribe from Amazon Music
Instead of tackling the cancelation process on your own, you can sign up for DoNotPay and let us do it for you. Unsubscribing from Amazon Music through our app requires only a moment of your time:
- Open the DoNotPay app either on a web browser or your iOS device
- Click on Find Hidden Money
- Type in Amazon Music
- Cancel the subscription
Once you instruct DoNotPay to unsubscribe you from a service, your work is essentially finished—our team takes over from there and handles the entire cancelation process on our own. We’ll deal with the provider’s representatives and get back to you in 2 days top once the job is done.
DoNotPay is an ideal way to get a firm grip on your subscriptions
Once you become one of our users, you’ll have the option to connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay. This lets the app automatically put together a list of all your recurring subscriptions.
If some of these subscriptions are pointlessly chipping away at your budget, just give us the word, and DoNotPay will unsubscribe you from the service in a matter of minutes.
Does Amazon Music free trial auto-renew into a paid subscription?
No. Regardless of the length of the free trial, the support team will email you once it expires to check if you’d like to come on board as a paid user.
Can you pause Amazon Music as an alternative to canceling it?
Nope. Other than canceling the service, your only option is to continue using Amazon Music.
DoNotPay’s virtual credit cards stop free trials before providers get a chance to charge you
Our app enables you to start free trials without the risk of being automatically charged once they expire.
Thanks to our virtual credit cards, DoNotPay creates a temporary account number each time you sign up for a trial period. Service providers are never handed your real account number during these initial phases, so they’re unable to charge you a single cent unless you decide to become a paid user.
Does Amazon Music prorate their cancelations?
Once you unsubscribe from Amazon Music, you’ll continue to have access to your account until the expiration of the current billing cycle.
Worthwhile alternatives to Amazon Music
|Qobuz||$14.99 per month|
|Google Play Music||Free|
|Deezer Music||$0-$19.99 per month|
If push comes to shove, DoNotPay can help you sue Amazon Music
DoNotPay also enables our users to initiate small claims court cases, so we’re precisely what you need if Amazon Music or any other service provider hurts your consumer rights.
With the quality of our service guaranteed by the 2020 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access, our app is an ideal option if you’re looking for some swift justice—we’ll help you gather all the necessary documentation and get the case off on the right foot.
What else can DoNotPay do for you?
Our app is packed to the brim with unique and time-saving services. Here’s a closer look at everything DoNotPay is fantastic at:
- Managing your subscriptions
- Terminating services once trials expire
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Receiving compensations for delayed/canceled flights
- Getting in touch with CS reps without constantly being placed on hold
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Scheduling appointments with the DMV