Cancel Amazon Digital Services subscription in a minute
Amazon Digital Services is a U.S-based conglomerate technology company focused on e-commerce, digital streaming, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. Two years ago, its two-day delivery service surpassed 100 million subscribers worldwide.
Cancel Amazon Digital Services subscription with DoNotPay
Why waste your precious time and energy canceling subscriptions manually when our DoNotPay app can do it for you? All it takes is a few simple steps. You can cancel your subscription by:
- Accessing the DoNotPay app via a web browser
- Selecting Find Hidden Money
- Entering Amazon Digital Services
Our app will notify you as soon as your subscription is canceled.
Canceling your subscription the Amazon Digital Services way
When you are no longer interested in what they have to offer, there are two distinct ways to cancel your Amazon Digital Services subscription:
- Dialing their customer service
- Manually shutting down your account via Amazon’s website
Canceling Amazon Digital Services subscription by phone
Phone queues are an inevitable nuisance when trying to cancel your subscription by phone. Nonetheless, many people prefer this option over all others. In order to cancel your Amazon Digital Services subscription over the phone, it is necessary to take the following steps:
- Call 888-280-4331
- Ask to have your subscription canceled
- Provide your account details
- Request a confirmation number or email as proof that you have submitted a cancelation request
Canceling Amazon Digital Services subscription through their website
Tech-savvy people are often inclined towards canceling their subscription manually. In the case of Amazon Digital Services’ website, you are allowed to do so by:
- Visiting Amazon’s website
- Clicking on Your Memberships and Subscriptions
- Selecting Manage Subscription
- Clicking the link below Advanced Controls that will direct you to the main subscription page from which you can cancel your account.
|Can you cancel with||Yes / No|
Fight for justice in small claims court with DoNotPay
If your relationship with Amazon Digital Services goes sideways and bureaucracy gets in the way of justice, rest assured that DoNotPay will be by your side and guide you through the process of suing them in small claims court.
We are a humble recipient of the American Bar Association Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access. Justice matters to us, and our robot lawyer will help you reach it no matter what.
Amazon Digital Services’ auto-renewal policy
Amazon Digital Services offers its subscribers a free trial period, which automatically turns into a full paid membership unless you manually turn off the auto-renewal option. Your credit card will get charged, even if you did not agree to become a full-fledged member.
What happens if you cancel your Amazon Digital Services subscription before the renewal date?
It is worth mentioning that if you cancel your subscription before the renewal date, you still get to enjoy the perks and benefits of being a member until the billing date comes. Your credit card will not be charged with a termination fee. You can click here to learn more about canceling subscriptions with Amazon Digital Services.
Amazon Digital Services has some serious competition
As time goes by, we see more and more online shops pop up, providing a plethora of benefits to their end-users. These are some of the best alternatives to Amazon you might want to check out:
|Rakuten||Free of charge||
Say farewell to unused subscriptions with DoNotPay
Subscription services have become a billion-dollar industry thanks to the fact that many Americans, until now, have not had a decent way of managing and monitoring their subscriptions on a monthly basis. In fact, 84% of U.S citizens underestimate the amount of money they spend on subscriptions each month.
Our app can aid you with keeping more money in your pocket by tracking all of your subscriptions and canceling the ones that you are not using!
DoNotPay Protects Your Privacy and Finances
Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and it’s getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. With DoNotPay’s virtual credit card generator, you will be able to protect your identity and bank account from cyber scammers.
Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. Our virtual cards also work like a charm if you want to avoid automatic payments after free trials.
Things made possible by DoNotPay
What if we told you that canceling subscriptions is not the only thing we have to offer? In fact, what if we told you that we are obsessed with making your day-to-day life as smooth as possible? Here are all the things that you can lean on DoNotPay for:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting an appointment with the DMV faster
- Canceling any other subscription service or membership
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Contesting parking tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Getting compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Creating a virtual credit card to avoid being charged automatically when a free trial expires