The Easiest Way to Claim a Swiss Air Refund
Swiss International Air Lines AG, otherwise known as Swiss, Swiss Air Lines, or Swiss Air, is the major carrier in Switzerland. They schedule flights in Europe to the following continents: North America, Africa, South America, and Asia. The hub of the airline is located in Zurich, and the Geneva Airport is a focus city.
If you have a poor experience with Swiss Air or need to seek a Swiss Air refund for another reason, it can be a challenging process. DoNotPay can help you request a refund from Swiss Air, along with refunds for many other services, such as:
- Train line
- Train line delays
- Just Eat
- Amigo Loans
- Teletext Holidays
- Council taxes
- Plane tickets
If you don't want to deal with requesting refunds on your own, DoNotPay is happy to assist you. All you have to do is enter a little information, and we handle the rest.
How to Get a Swiss Air Refund on Your Own
If you are interested in trying to get a Swiss Air refund on your own, you can follow the steps below.
Bought Ticket Through a Travel Agency
- If you bought your ticket through a travel agency, you will have to request a refund through them.
- Go to the travel agency website and find their refund policy.
- Request a refund in whichever manner suits you best.
Bought Ticket Through Swiss Air
- Head to this page.
- Scroll down to the Refund Payment header.
- Select either 'Refund of electronic tickets and/or services' or 'Refund of Flight Value Vouchers.'
- Fill out all required information and hit submit.
Here is a quick table noting how you can and cannot request a refund through Swiss Air.
|Can You Request a Refund Via||Yes / No|
Swiss Air Refund Policy
Swiss Air's refund policy varies based on the flight you took/the ticket you bought. Note that in the case of a cancelled flight, you are entitled to a full refund. Otherwise, there should have been information about what qualifies for a refund when you bought your ticket.
You can cancel your reservation without penalty up to twenty-four hours after making your reservation, as long as you made it at least seven days before the flight. Once you put in the refund request form, your flight is automatically cancelled, and you will not be able to rebook it. Your refund will always go back to whatever form of payment you used to buy the ticket.
Generally, it will take between seven and ten business days for your refund to be processed and make its way to you.
How to Get a Swiss Air Refund With DoNotPay
It can be a challenge getting Swiss Air to issue you a refund, but there is a way for you to avoid all the hassle. DoNotPay can easily send a request to Swiss Air asking them to refund your purchase.
Here is what you need to do to get DoNotPay to request a refund from Swiss Air on your behalf:
- Find the Chargeback Instantly product on DoNotPay.
- Tell us which credit card (or ACH transfer) the payment was on, and enter the name of your bank and the merchant.
- Select the reason for your chargeback, and provide relevant details, including the charge amount, the charge date, a description of the payment, and any files you can upload as evidence.
When DoNotPay sends out the refund request, it will get faxed to your bank automatically. They will also send a letter that includes the MasterCard and Visa reason codes (identifies the reason for the dispute) that will help prove your case for a refund. DoNotPay can also contact the merchant to get evidence to help you get a refund.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you get a refund from DoNotPay is just one thing that DoNotPay can do for you. We work with many companies/entities, which allows us to complete quite a few tasks. Here are some examples of other ways we can help:
- Use a virtual credit card to access free trials
- Learn how to jump phone queues to get tasks done faster
- Get help paying your bills
Getting a flight can be expensive, so if something goes down, and you need a refund, you want to make sure it actually happens. Trying to get a refund through Swiss Air on your own can be a challenge. It requires you to fill out a fairly extensive form, and you have no idea whether or not they will take the request seriously.
With DoNotPay, you only have to follow a few simple directions, and they will request a refund from Swiss Air for you. Join DoNotPay today to find out more!