Check Your Market Basket Gift Card Balance in Two Minutes
If you have a Market Basket gift card that you haven’t used in a while, you’re bound to forget how much money it contains. DoNotPay will help you check your Market Basket gift card balance effortlessly and provide some ideas on how you can use the leftover money. Our platform also enables you to turn your used gift card into cash and get your money back hassle-free.
Checking the balance on your Market Basket gift card is possible in two ways:
- Over the phone
- In person
Unfortunately, online check options aren’t available.
If you want to check your gift card balance over the phone, you should contact Market Basket customer support, as follows:
- Call 1-866-650-6049
- Ask the customer support agent to check your balance
- Provide your gift card number
Follow the steps below to check your balance in person:
- Visit the Market Basket store locator page
- Type in the information in the search parameters, such as:
- ZIP code
- Tap on Search
- Head over to the store
- Go to the cash register
- Ask the cashier to check your balance
Do you want to avoid spending too much time calling the customer support office or visiting a store? You can rely on DoNotPay and let us perform a Market Basket gift card balance check on your behalf.
DoNotPay can check your gift card balance for you in a matter of minutes. Once you , you should follow these steps:
- Snap a photo of your gift card
- Upload the photo to DoNotPay
We will contact the store in your stead and let you know what your remaining balance is.
Here are a few ideas on what you can do with the leftover money on your gift card:
|What To Do With the Remaining Balance
|Sell your gift card
|You can sell your gift card in two ways:
In both cases, you probably won’t be able to get the full face value of your gift card but only a percentage
|Purchase items with your gift card
|You can keep on buying at Market Basket with your gift card provided that you have enough funds
|Trade your gift card for a different one
|Another option is to trade your gift card for a card that you’d use (e.g., Amazon, Target, or similar). You should visit a gift card exchange platform and type in your gift card balance. The website you choose should provide offers of other gift cards that have the same balance
You have the right to request cash back for used gift cards if you meet the following requirements:
- You live in a state with a gift card cash back policy. Puerto Rico and 11 U.S. states have cash back laws that require all companies to issue a reimbursement of the unused funds on gift cards. These are the states with cash back policies:
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- The balance on your gift card doesn’t exceed a specific amount predetermined by your state’s laws. If your gift card balance doesn’t exceed $3, $5, or $10 (depending on the state you live in), you have the right to get that money back
Filing a cash back request can be a convoluted process, but you don’t have to go through it yourself—DoNotPay can do it for you. We will help you get your money back regardless of where you live.
DoNotPay makes filing a gift card cash back request as easy as one-two-three. Our platform will check whether you’re a resident of one of the locations with a cash back policy. If you’re not, we’ll send your request to a Market Basket office that’s located in one of the states with the said policy.
All you need to do is and complete the following steps:
- Find the Gift Card Cash Back product
- Type in all the necessary information, like
- Company’s name
- The state where the gift card was purchased
- Remaining balance
- Gift card number
- Click on Sign and Submit
You should get your money back within 14 business days.
DoNotPay is happy to answer various questions about gift cards. On our platform, you can find the information about:
- Getting free gift cards
- Converting gift cards into cash
- Returning gift cards for cash
- Checking the balance on other companies’ gift cards, including:
Looking for an app that’s got enough features to solve any issue you’re facing? Look no further—DoNotPay has got your back! Whether you can’t sleep from your noisy neighbors or you want to connect with your locked-up relatives, we’ll be able to help. We’ll bring justice to any person or company that has wronged you and take them to small claims court for you.
The robot-lawyer app can generate numerous legal documents in your name, including:
- Power of attorney documents
- Freedom of Information Act request forms
- Divorce settlement agreements
Once you receive the documents, we can set you up with an online notary so you can get your agreements notarized from the comfort of your home.
DoNotPay stands out not only by the quality of products it offers but by the sheer amount of features it boasts. Check the table below out to see only some issues we can help you resolve:
|Get Extra Money
|Protect Your Privacy
|Deal With Legal Issues