Chacos Return Policy From A to Z
With a great offer of outdoor sandals, shoes, and flip-flops, Chacos is a go-to retailer for every nature, hiking, and sports lover. What happens when you purchase an item and discover it isn’t the right fit? Do you have to go through the tedious return process and spend hours trying to contact customer support? Don’t fret—DoNotPay will explain the Chacos return policy in this simple guide.
If you want to start your return request immediately, sign up for DoNotPay! We’ll solve your issue within minutes.
Chacos accepts returns within 30 days from the shipping date. The company allows customers to return items that are unworn and in the original packaging.
When you return your items, Chacos will grant a refund to the original payment method that you used during the purchase. The company will deduct a shipping charge of $5 from your refund.
Chacos accepts returns of damaged and defective products—any product with an imperfection that is a design or manufacturing flaw is considered defective.
Items not considered defective are those that:
- Have worn stitching, worn soles, or frayed webbing due to regular wear
- Were damaged due to improper storing
- Got damaged due to misuse or wear and tear
- Are bought from aftermarket sources like online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers, and salesmen samples
- Have broken or damaged laces and lace retention devices
If you want to find out whether your item is defective as a result of a design or manufacturing flaw, you should contact Chacos customer support.
Items that aren’t eligible for return or exchange are MyChacos custom sandals and accessories.
Consult the table below to find out how you can return eligible items to Chacos:
|Can You Initiate a Return Via||Yes/No|
To initiate a return process online, you will need a printer because Chacos will provide a PDF file that contains a shipping label and return document. Follow the steps below to initiate a return via the Chacos website:
- Visit the Returns and Exchanges page
- Click on Start Your Return
- Enter your order number
- Add the billing ZIP code
- Tap on Next
You can find your order number in the order confirmation email and on your invoice.
You can call Chacos customer support to initiate your return request. Follow the guide below to do so:
- Call 888-211-1908
- Inform the customer support agent that you want to return an item
- Follow the instructions that the agent provides
If you want to return or exchange an item in a store, do the following:
- Visit the Chacos store locator page
- Enter your city and state
- Head over to the nearest store
- Ask a staff member to start the return process
If you want to request a return via chat, follow the instructions below:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Returns and Exchanges page
- Click on Begin Chat
- Type in your full name and email
- Select Exchange/Return
- Tap on Start Exchange or Return
- Click on Return
- Follow the further instructions
Returning an item doesn’t have to be a complicated process. DoNotPay can help you return your items effortlessly and with time to spare. With our app, you won’t have to deal with customer support agents or leave your home to start the return process—we will do it on your behalf.
To use our nifty product, follow the steps below:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Select the Return My Purchase product
- Provide some information about your return
- Click on Submit
Once you submit the request, DoNotPay will:
- Generate a return request letter
- Send the letter to Chacos
- Include a shipping label for free, so you don’t have to pay the fees
- Speed up the process by setting a deadline by which Chacos has to complete your return request
Chacos isn’t the only retailer that DoNotPay can help with—we can help you request a return from numerous brands and companies, including:
After Chacos accepts your return, your refund should follow soon, but the process is not always so straightforward. Luckily DoNotPay can send a refund request on your behalf, too. If you want to get your refund fast, do the following:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Open the Chargeback Instantly feature and click on Get Protected
- Add all the necessary information about your refund request
- Tap on Sign and Submit
As soon as you complete this process, DoNotPay will create a refund request and send it to your bank and Chacos.
Looking into resolving other tedious bureaucratic tasks with the help of our app? Check out a fraction of our product range that can assist you with:
- Gathering paperwork for small claims court cases
- Submitting a complaint to your HR department
- Appealing low college financial aid offers
- Generating child travel consent forms
- Submitting FOIA requests
- Entering sweepstakes
- Preventing copyright infringement
- Sending any document via online fax
- Drawing up power of attorney documents
- Protecting yourself from sex offenders near you
- Mailing anything without wasting time in long lines
You can count on our app’s assistance if you need to cancel any subscription, demand a refund from a company or airline, get help with utility bills, reduce your property taxes, get a tourist visa, appeal banned accounts, contact embassies, or get cash back on gift cards.
Think you have some missing money? Claim it before the government does it in your stead! Need help preparing for a government test? Skim through our guides! Want to schedule a DMV appointment in a snap? We’ll do it for you! Have any other obstacles? We’ll get rid of them in the blink of an eye.