How To Do a Caribou Coffee Gift Card Balance Check Easily
If you are a passionate coffee lover, you can easily come across an old, partially used gift card from Caribou Coffee somewhere in the house. That’s some good news because, in most cases, there are still a few unspent dollars on it.
You may be thinking about selling it or exchanging it with another, more attractive offer, but we can help you make a real profit and cash the card in no time! This guide will introduce you to all the available ways to do a Caribou Coffee gift card balance check and show you how to use DoNotPay to request cash back in a jiffy!
Besides many other customer perks, Caribou Coffee also provides a solid gift card program by offering two gift card models—standard (plastic) and digital. Whichever type you opt for or get as a gift, you can redeem it at any Caribou Coffee location for all types of food or drinks. The amount the card can be loaded with ranges from $5 to $100, and you can also combine multiple gift cards during the purchase.
One of the major disadvantages of the program is that you can’t reload the card once you spend the credit. The retailer is also unable to replace it if the card gets lost, damaged, or stolen from you.
Before you start planning how to use the remaining credit on your gift card, you should check the exact amount left. The only way to do it on your own is to use the online checker on the Caribou Coffee website. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the Caribou Coffee website
- Select the Gift Cards tab
- Navigate to the Check Caribou Card Balance section
- Provide the gift card number and the security code from the back of your card or an email purchase confirmation
- Click on Check Balance
If you are unable to perform the check by yourself for any reason, you can search for help by contacting customer support. The company proposes several ways to do it—check them out in the table below, along with the instructions:
The possibility of returning or exchanging your free or standard Caribou gift card for cash depends on whether your state adopted a convenient cash back policy. If so, any merchant in your location, including Caribou Coffee, must accept to give you money for a used gift card if the amount doesn’t exceed the maximum cash back limit.
For now, this type of policy is accepted only in Puerto Rico and 11 U.S. states, which are listed in the table that follows:
|Maximum Cash Back Sum||States|
Living in a state with a cash back policy is good news, but reclaiming the unused money can be quite a burdensome and exhausting task. Skip getting in touch with customer care or wasting time in shop queues—rely on DoNotPay and turn the gift card credit into cash easily!
Regardless of whether you want to cash out a Caribou or any other merchant’s gift card, we will create a cash back request in your stead—all we need is a few gift card details.
Here’s how our service works:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Find the Gift Card Cash Back option
- Input the name of the retailer, your gift card details, the remaining amount on the card, and a few more pieces of info
We will make sure your claim reaches the company even if getting cash back isn’t an option in your state. Our app will check if there are any merchant’s branches in the locations with cash back policies. If there are, we will gladly forward your claim to that location and help you grab the credit left without breaking a sweat!
DoNotPay—a world-changing virtual lawyer—can also assist you with getting gift card funds from numerous companies, such as:
- Forever 21
- Olive Garden
- Victoria’s Secret
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Dutch Bros
Getting your documents notarized, drawing up legal paperwork, appealing parking tickets, and similar activities usually require a lot of effort. DoNotPay offers various useful products that can help you deal with administrative problems quickly and save a lot of time. We can assist you with:
- Creating a professional legal document in under two minutes, including child travel consent forms
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- File for violent crime compensation as quickly as possible
- Protect your creative work against copyright violations
- Find and apply for clinical trials to get treatments or earn some money
Companies complicate cancellation and refund processes intentionally, hoping that consumers wouldn’t want to spend hours trying to solve the issue they’re having. DoNotPay knows how important consumer rights are, and that’s why we created numerous products that can help you:
- Contact customer service quickly
- Get a refund for a faulty product or late delivery
- Return a defective item hassle-free
- Request compensation from airlines every time your flight gets delayed or canceled
- Claim warranties in less than two minutes
- File an insurance claim in a few clicks
- Cancel memberships you don’t use and save some cash
- Sue companies who did you dirty in small claims court
Many people forget to cancel their free trials on time and end up paying for the services they don’t even use. To prevent that, DoNotPay has developed a nifty virtual credit card that will allow you to enjoy free trials risk-free. Our virtual credit card will also help you avoid spam email notifications by generating a random email address that you can use when signing up for a free trial.