Find Out What To Do About Your Assurance Wireless Lost Phone
Can't remember where you left your free government phone? and find lost items fast! DoNotPay will streamline the search for your Assurance Wireless lost phone and help you retrieve it in no time.
If you've lost your Assurance Wireless phone, you can:
- Use the built-in locator app to track your iPhone
- Search for your Android with the Find My Device feature
- Reach out to your provider for assistance
Before alerting Assurance Wireless about the missing iPhone, you can try locating it with the Find My app. The feature is integrated with all Apple devices, including:
To successfully initiate the search, your iPhone needs to be online. If the location services and the Wi-Fi connection are disabled, you’ll have to come up with an alternative search method.
You can activate the Find My app by following these steps:
- Log in to your iCloud account with an alternate Apple device
- Select Find My iPhone and sign in
- Provide your Apple ID where needed
- Search through the list of connected devices and select your iPhone
- Look at the on-screen map to locate your Assurance Wireless lost phone
You can enable the Find My Device feature with the Android Google Manager app. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Android platform
- Sign in to your Google Account
- Choose your phone from the list of available devices
- Search the approximate location of your Assurance Wireless lost phone by:
- Looking at the map
- Playing a sound from the device
If you want to try this method, keep in mind that:
- Your phone must be online and turned on
- The Find My Device feature should be active
- The location services must be enabled
It’s always a good idea to contact your provider after losing a phone. Apart from offering instructions on how to locate the device, the company can also help you file a police report.
You can find the customer service contact information on the official company website. Make sure to reach out to the support team during regular working hours and prepare the following information:
- The manufacturer and model of your Assurance Wireless lost phone (e.g., Samsung Galaxy A7 2018)
- An in-depth description of the phone with a focus on any recognizable features
- The approximate time and date of when you’ve lost it
If you’re looking for a more streamlined way to search for misplaced belongings, DoNotPay is a safe bet. Our AI-operated platform can help you track down your Assurance Wireless lost phone with amazing speed. The best part is—the highly advanced Find My Lost Items feature is incredibly user-friendly!
All you have to do is:
- Launch the app and select the Find My Lost Items product
- Tell us when and where you think you’ve lost the item
- Describe the item and go into detail. Upload recognizable photos of the item if you can
The Find My Lost Items product can be used to track down other items as well. Whether you’ve left your wallet in a TriMet bus or dropped your car keys in Disneyland, we can help you retrieve missing belongings.
DoNotPay covers a wide range of locations throughout the U.S., from restaurants to car rentals. Take a look at the table below for a list of places we can contact in your stead:
The standard procedure after losing your free government phone is asking for a replacement device. You can complete the process in two ways:
- Contacting the Assurance Wireless customer service department
- Initiating the replacement online
While the replacement phone is typically free, Assurance Wireless sometimes charges a replacement fee. The company policy is slightly vague on that matter, so you might want to pursue other options.
If you’ve purchased a device protection plan, you can file an insurance claim for your Assurance Wireless lost phone with:
- Your insurance company (e.g., Asurion)
- DoNotPay’s Insurance Claim product
Assurance Wireless encourages customers to reach out to their customer support department to initiate the replacement. Call 1-888-321-5880 to submit a lost or stolen item report.
The Assurance Wireless customer service representative will ask you to provide details about the missing device. You won’t be charged for the phone call, so don’t hesitate to explain the situation in full detail.
While you must contact the Assurance Wireless customer service to initiate the replacement, you can continue the process online. The company is part of the Virgin Mobile conglomerate, so you can complete the replacement via their website.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Virgin Mobile portal using your preferred browser
- Log in to your account
- Fill in the necessary information
- Put in your ZIP code
- Generate the form and send it to Assurance Wireless via:
Are you tired of returning items, canceling subscriptions, fighting parking tickets, and mailing letters? We can help you fast-track all these tasks and more! Do you need help reaching customer service, fighting workplace discrimination, submitting defamation demand letters, or filing HR complaints? Use DoNotPay and solve any issue without a hitch.
With us, you’ll be able to both earn and save money!
Thanks to our Burner Phone product, you’ll get a temporary phone number that you can submit when registering on different platforms and protect your privacy.
Another way to keep your privacy intact is using DoNotPay’s virtual credit card. Signing up for free trials without hidden charges and revealing your contact details has never been easier!