When Will My Package Arrive—Answered and Solved by DoNotPay
Did you order something online, and now you can’t stop asking yourself, ‘when will my package arrive?’ Shipment deliveries vary from company to company, but you don’t need to worry about searching for this information on different websites—our guide has all the answers!
You will also find out how to submit a refund request in a snap using DoNotPay. Our app’s Late Delivery Refund product will help you file a claim without having to deal with customer support and get your money back without a hassle!
Package delivery times vary depending on the company and the shipping options it offers. The biggest shipping companies are:
Here are the shipping options that USPS offers and the delivery times:
|Shipping Option||Expected Delivery Time|
|First-Class Mail||One to three business days|
|Priority Mail||One, two, or three business days|
|Priority Mail Express||One or two calendar days|
|USPS Retail Ground||Two to eight business days|
|Media Mail||Two to eight business days|
|Bound Printed Matter||Two to eight business days|
|Parcel Select parcels||Two to nine business days|
|Parcel Select Lightweight parcels||Two to nine business days|
|USPS Marketing Mail||Three to ten business days|
The most popular shipping option that FedEx offers is FedEx Ground, and with it, you will have to wait between one and seven days to receive your package. If you opt for FedEx Express Freight, you can expect your package in one to three business days. FedEx also offers overnight services that will deliver your package the next business day.
Here’s a table containing the shipping options that UPS offers:
|Delivery Service||Estimated Delivery Time|
|UPS Ground®||One to five business days|
|UPS Next Day Air||By 12:00 p.m. the next day|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||By 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 p.m. of the second business day|
|UPS 3-day Select||By the end of the third business day|
Regardless of which shipping company is delivering your package, if it hasn’t arrived yet, you’ll have to track it. Locating your package will help you figure out whether it’s stolen, delivered, or still underway.
Here’s how to track your order from the above-mentioned companies:
- USPS—go to the USPS Tracking page and:
- Find the Search or Track Packages box
- Enter your tracking number in the search field
- Hit Track
- FedEx—visit the FedEx website and:
- Find the Track tab
- Enter your tracking number, FedEx office order number, or door tag number in the search field
- UPS—go to the UPS Tracking page and:
- Enter your tracking number
- Hit the Track button
If the order status says that your package has been delivered even though it’s still not at your doorstep, you will need to take further action.
In case your package is late and you want to report a delayed delivery and get a refund from the companies listed above, here’s how you can do it:
- USPS—you can request a refund by:
- Submitting an e-form
- Visiting the nearest USPS location
- FedEx—requesting a refund will require you to:
- File an online claim on the FedEx website
- Contact customer support via email or phone
- Send a letter to the courier
- UPS—you can get a refund from UPS in the following ways:
- Dial 1-800-PICK-UPS® (1-800-742-5877) and say Refund
- Go to the UPS Billing Center and select Request a Refund
You can also do it by signing up for DoNotPay! Our app can file a claim in your stead, saving you both time and nerves!
If you don’t want to spend a long time on the phone with customer service and navigate websites to request a refund, you can turn to DoNotPay for assistance! Using our AI-driven app, you can submit a claim and get your money back in a matter of clicks. Once you sign up, do the following:
- Locate the Late Delivery Refund product
- Select the carrier service
- Answer a few questions about your delivery
- Submit the request
We will file a claim and explain the situation to the carrier company, stating whether you want a replacement or a refund.
DoNotPay can help you with more than submitting claims! Check out our library of articles related to delivery problems, such as:
Helping you apply for a late, damaged, or missed delivery refund is only a fragment of what we can do for you. If you aren’t satisfied with the service you’ve received or an item you’ve purchased, all you need to do is fire up your DoNotPay app.
We can bypass any company’s customer service, draft a refund demand letter, or initiate a chargeback process in your stead. Our app can also digest the company’s return policy and help you send the faulty product back. You won’t have to lift a finger as our app does everything automatically after you answer several essential questions related to your purchase. If you decide to mail a letter to the company yourself, we’ll tell you how you need to draft it to get exactly what you need.
It doesn’t matter whether you bought a package for an incarcerated loved one, expected an insured mail delivery, or made a purchase to redeem a gift card but still have a few bucks left on it—we’ll help you make the most of the situation. Our app can get your gift card cash back, file an insurance claim, and connect you with the loved one in jail.
Our app can prove handy in a variety of other situations, such as:
- Fighting workplace discrimination
- Drafting a child travel consent form
- Getting important documents notarized
- Entering raffles for free
- Reducing your property taxes
- Writing legal documents and contracts
- Making DMV appointments
- Practicing for various government tests
- Submitting Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
Visit our learning center for a full range of our services.