DoNotPay Explains What To Do if UPS Says Delivered but No Package Has Arrived
UPS says delivered, but no package has arrived? If this happened to you, there’s no need to worry as DoNotPay has your back! Our easy-to-read guide explains how you can track your package, file a complaint, and request a refund in a matter of clicks.
To solve the problem of your missing package, the first step you’ll have to take is to track it. This will help clarify any confusion and let you know if your order is still underway or if it’s lost. To see where your UPS package is, you will have to:
- Go to the UPS tracking page
- Enter your package tracking number
- Hit Track
In case you’ve lost your UPS tracking number, there are various options you can try to track your package:
|Reference Number||When ordering something, you will be offered to assign a reference number to the package, which can either be:
You can then use the reference number to track your order by following these steps:
|UPS My Choice||This option lets you choose where, when, and how packages are delivered to you. If you choose to track your order with UPS My Choice, you will be able to watch your deliveries go from point A to point B in real-time. If the delivery is late or any changes occur, you will be notified via text message or email|
|UPS InfoNotice||When the UPS package isn’t on time, you will receive a UPS InfoNotice. You can then use it to track your order by following these steps:
If you tried all of the tracking options we listed in the table above but your UPS package is still nowhere to be found, you should:
- See if the driver left your package at your front porch, side door, back porch, garage area, or some other safe place (if the package doesn’t require your signature upon arrival)
- Check with your neighbor or another resident of your home whether they picked it up (if it’s a package that requires your signature)
- Contact the sender of the package and initiate a trace process with UPS
- Report the problem to UPS directly and try to get a refund
- Submit a claim with DoNotPay and request a refund in a snap
Getting a refund from UPS when your package arrives late means that you will have to:
- Go to the UPS Help and Support Center and answer the chatbot’s questions
- Log in to your account on the UPS Email Support page and contact customer support
- Call 1-800-742-5877 and say Refund
- Dial 1-800-782-7892, explain your problem to customer care, and request a refund
If you don’t want to deal with UPS’s customer service or fill out forms that will only waste your time, use DoNotPay! We have developed the Late Delivery Refund product, using which you’ll be able to file a complaint and request a refund in just a few clicks. To do so, you’ll only have to:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Find and select the Late Delivery Refund product
- Choose the courier and provide details about the shipment
DoNotPay will submit a complaint on your behalf, saving you from all the unnecessary work you’d have to do to get a refund on your own.
Besides being able to file complaints on your behalf, DoNotPay can also file an insurance claim for you. Our app simplifies the process and saves you from all the annoyances that follow filing insurance claims and contacting insurance companies.
Follow these steps to send a claim with DoNotPay:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Look for the insurance type
- Provide us with some personal information, such as your contact details and policy number
- Tell us the reasons you’re filing the claim and explain the accident
We will then send the claim for you, after which UPS might contact you via phone or email.
DoNotPay’s assistance doesn’t end here! We have various articles related to delivery problems that you may find handy, including:
- What to do if USPS is late with delivery
- How to refund a lost FedEx package
- How to submit a claim for a late FedEx delivery
- What to do if UPS package didn’t arrive on delivery date
- How to get an Amazon late delivery refund
- How to get a refund for a lost UPS package
DoNotPay is capable of way more than handling late or missed deliveries. We are experts in securing refunds and chargebacks, gift card cash backs, airline compensation, as well as making returns on unsatisfactory purchases. We have a way of dealing with hard-to-reach customer services and hard-to-get-out-of mailing lists.
If you need to deal with important paperwork, our app can assist you every step of the way. We can draft legal documents for you and show you how to write them yourself; we can connect you with a remote notary who can notarize your documents 24/7; we can also help you send the docs to any recipient using our convenient online fax functionality!
For a full scope of our services, check out our learning center.
It's not easy to keep tabs on your obligations during these trying times ridden with uncertainty. That is why DoNotPay has developed numerous features to help you cross tasks off your list while staying safely in your home. Here's what else you can get done from the comfort of your armchair through our app:
- Apply for property tax exemptions virtually
- Submit crime victims compensation requests
- Get extensions on your bills
- Get free trials for streaming, gaming, or other services to pass the time indoors
- Request college fee waivers
- Connect with a loved one in jail
- Stay safe from online stalkers and harassers
- Mail letters
- Complain about noisy neighbors