Uplay Account Suspended—Recover It With DoNotPay!
Ubisoft Connect (previously known as Uplay) is an online profile system for players of Ubisoft games. It is essentially an expansion of the Uplay service under a new name. Getting your Ubisoft Connect (Uplay) account suspended or banned can stop you from playing your favorite games. To regain access to your account on this gaming platform as soon as possible, appeal your suspension. If you feel like you did nothing wrong to deserve it, waiting for a suspension or ban to expire is pointless.
Read our comprehensive guide to learn everything you need to know about Ubisoft Connect suspensions and let DoNotPay help you with the appeal.
Your Ubisoft Connect account may be suspended for a number of reasons, the most common of which are:
- Refusing to provide Ubisoft with proof of your identity
- Being inactive for more than six months
If the company has reasonable grounds to believe you went against the rules, it may suspend your ability to use one or more of its services at any time. It can do it automatically and at its sole discretion. Note that Ubisoft reserves the right to suspend or close all of your accounts if you have more than one.
- Issue a warning
- Disable your avatar, username, or password
- Decrease your level
- Reset your game progress
- Forbid access to particular features
- Issue a temporary ban
- Prevent you from accessing specific services from a particular device
- Issue a long-term ban
Sanctions are based on multiple criteria, such as:
- Seriousness of the violation
- Impact of the violation on users, representatives, and company's services
- Number of violations
Ubisoft uses its own and third-party anti-cheat software to detect unauthorized behavior and provide its users with a welcoming and safe gaming environment.
To avoid a suspension from Ubisoft Connect, you have to be aware of the actions that cause it. Check out the list of forbidden behavior in the table below:
|Creating a fake account||Using false registration information|
|Creating inappropriate usernames or avatars||Using names and avatars containing sexual references and hate speech|
|Impersonating other users or the company representatives||Creating an account that is similar to an existing account|
|Abusing, bullying, and harassing other users or Ubisoft’s employees||Trolling, flaming, spamming, or using inappropriate or hateful language or content|
|Endangering minors||Grooming and all other kinds of inappropriate behavior toward minors|
|Collecting other users’ data||Doxing, phishing, and online sniffing|
|Tampering (of any kind) that gives a user an unfair advantage||Using glitches or bugs that provide an unfair advantage while playing and teaming up with cheating users|
|Interrupting the general flow of gameplay, Forum, or other Ubisoft services||Farming, spamming, in-game harassing, advertising other products, and being AFK|
|Attacking Ubisoft’s servers and services||Transmitting worms, bombs, viruses, trojan horses, and other forms of corrupted files or data|
|Taking part in fraud and reversal of credit card charges||Identity theft, credit card theft, or non-authorized use by family or friends|
- Not be able to access the Services and content
- Lose your profile and any content you may have published
- Not be able to create an account again without Ubisoft’s permission
- Not have access to your account
- Lose all your saved files and in-game progress
- Not receive a refund or any reimbursement for your unused credit
You can appeal your suspended account by contacting Ubisoft Support. If you believe your account was suspended due to no fault of your own and you don't have time to wait for weeks to get a response from the Ubisoft Support team, sign up for DoNotPay. We can draft an appeal letter in your name and send it directly to Ubisoft within minutes! Thanks to the legal approach we adopt, companies and platforms take our appeals more seriously and respond faster.
To create an appeal letter with DoNotPay, all you have to do is:
- Enter Unban My Account in the search bar
- Complete the form by providing the following info:
- The name of the company
- The date of your suspension
- Your current address
- An explanation why you got suspended (if applicable)
- Information about your subscription type
- Your username
- Verify your signature by clicking on Sign and Submit
Make sure you let us know if you feel discriminated against because we can use this information to strengthen your case.
Once you’ve completed all four steps, DoNotPay will generate a customized appeal letter and send it to Ubisoft, giving the company a two-week deadline to respond.
It is not difficult to lose access to your accounts due to rigorous rules and policies, which is why we’ll help you get justice as soon as you ! DoNotPay is the best solution for appealing a suspension or ban on any online service. Check out our guides on how to get unbanned or unsuspended on a variety of platforms, some of which are listed in the table below:
DoNotPay was created to help you deal with burdensome everyday tasks you would rather skip. The features we offer will make sure you can:
- Enjoy free trials without being afraid that you will be charged when they expire
- Get in touch with companies’ customer service without waiting
- Lower your bills and reduce property taxes to save some money
- Communicate with your incarcerated loved ones hassle-free
- Initiate returns for damaged or unwanted items the easy way
- Get refunds for late, lost, or missing deliveries
- Create passport photos at home
- Appeal an account suspension
- Contact embassies and consulates with no stress
- Search for sex offenders quickly and efficiently
Has a company refused to issue a refund you are entitled to? Sue it in small claims court and get your money back with the help of the world’s first robot lawyer! You can also turn to us if you want to protect your work from copyright violation, prevent stalking or harassment, or get virtual credit cards to avoid disclosing your credit card info.
Besides assisting you in seeking justice and security, DoNotPay can help you arrange DMV appointments, contest parking tickets, prepare divorce settlement agreements, and compose various legal documents.