Timberland Lifetime Warranty—Real or Fake?
Timberland has made a name for itself in the clothing and footwear industry by creating a staple item—the Timberland boots.
As much as these iconic boots are durable, it’s unlikely that they’ll last a lifetime. Do they come with a lifetime or any other type of warranty? How can you file a warranty claim if they get damaged?
DoNotPay will answer all your questions and reveal some of our warranty hacks!
Do Timberland Boots Have a Lifetime Warranty?
While an article on Consumer Reports states that Timberland offers a lifetime warranty, this is not true. Such claims have perpetuated the Timberland lifetime warranty rumor, so consumers still ask questions about it on Quora and similar websites.
What Does Timberland Warranty Cover?
Timberland provides a 12-month manufacturer warranty for all its products, except for watches whose warranty lasts for two years. Here’s what the warranty covers:
|Timberland Warranty Covers||Timberland Warranty Doesn’t Cover|
Defects in material and workmanship
You cannot file a warranty claim for regular wear and tear, but Timberland offers complimentary cleaning and conditioning to keep your boots in pristine condition. All you have to do is go to the nearest Timberland specialty store or Timberland factory store. You can find their location on the Store Locator page.
How Can I Submit a Timberland Warranty Claim?
To file a Timberland warranty claim, you should email customer support at email@example.com and provide these details:
- Completed Warranty Return Form
- Proof of purchase no older than 12 months
- Pictures of the product, internal tags with the size and number, the bottom of soles, and the defective area
If the warranty covers your issue, Timberland will offer a replacement or store credit.
File a Timberland Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
In case you’re not sure how to go about Timberland’s method for claiming a warranty, DoNotPay is the way to go! We can submit a warranty claim on your behalf, and Timberland will get in touch with further instructions.
Check out what you need to do:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Select the Warranty on a Purchased Item option
- Provide a few details regarding the warranty and your Timberland product
- Click on Submit
Use DoNotPay To Appeal Your Rejected Warranty Claim
Timberland states that it may reject your warranty claim if you purchased Timberland items from unauthorized sellers or websites. Even if this situation doesn’t apply to you, Timberland could still reject the warranty claim, as many companies do.
You can use DoNotPay and appeal your original claim in no time! Follow these steps:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Pick Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Answer a few questions about your Timberland product
- Enter details about your warranty claim and hit Submit
DoNotPay will draft an appeal letter and send it to Timberland in your stead. The company should contact you in no time. You can count on us to deal with a dealer refusing to cancel your extended warranty, too!
DoNotPay Is the Source of Numerous Helpful Features
DoNotPay’s valuable tips and hacks are not only about warranties! Visit our app in your web browser, and you’ll learn the best way to:
- Schedule DMV appointments with no effort
- Manage your credit card problems
- Block text message spam
- Protect copyrighted work against infringement
- Take people or companies to small claims court
- Appeal your traffic tickets
- Cancel any subscriptions before your next bill
- Deal with robocalls and get revenge
- Resolve unpaid bills
- Put a stop to stalking or harassment
- Get free trials with no hidden charges
- Bypass phone verification when signing up for different services
- Contest your parking tickets
- Claim a refund from any company
- Waive college application fees with ease
- Stay in touch with incarcerated friends or family members
- Submit or appeal a warranty claim
- Skip the waiting period when phoning customer service
- Overturn your speeding citations
- Get rid of your spam emails
- Find any unclaimed money you may have
- Request a refund and compensation for a flight that is delayed or canceled
- Enroll in different clinical trials