Want To File a SquareTrade Laptop Warranty Claim? DoNotPay Can Help!
SquareTrade is a company that provides extended warranty service for consumer electronics and appliances, such as TVs, laptops, tablets, and iPhones. The company prides itself on offering generous warranty plans and complete protection of your electronic devices at an affordable price.
If you want to know more about Squaretrade warranty coverage and methods of filing a SquareTrade laptop warranty claim, DoNotPay has the answers.
What Does SquareTrade Electronics Warranty Cover?
If you decide to protect your device with a SquareTrade warranty, you can choose between the Standard Plan and the Plan with Accident Protection.
The Standard plan covers damage to your item caused by everyday use. The Plan with Accident Protection provides additional warranty coverage to include the product's failure caused by accidents.
SquareTrade adds another two years to your product’s original warranty. If your item stops working during the product's manufacturer warranty period, SquareTrade will refer you to your manufacturer for a repair or replacement service. If the manufacturer refuses to accept your warranty, but the damage is covered by one of the two plans, SquareTrade will accept the warranty request.
Here is the complete overview of the Standard Plan and Plan with Accident Protection coverage:
|Type of Warranty Plan||Warranty Includes|
The Standard Plan
The Plan with Accident Protection
Can I Get a SquareTrade Warranty on a Refurbished Item?
The answer is yes. SquareTrade offers warranty plans for used and refurbished products purchased on eBay for less than $2000. SquareTrade warranty doesn’t cover:
- Items for commercial use
- Products older than five years
- Products with a pre-existing damage
- Items purchased in a private transaction
How To File a SquareTrade Computer Warranty on Your Own
You can file a SquareTrade warranty claim via the official company website. You have to click on the File My Claim button and follow the instructions. The process requires you to:
- Prepare the receipt or proof of purchase
- Find your specific plan
- Provide details about the device damage
In some cases, SquareTrade reserves the right to delay the approval of your claim. If you want Squaretrade to accept your warranty request in the shortest amount of time, use DoNotPay!
Request SquareTrade Warranty Service With DoNotPay
DoNotPay guarantees success with any warranty service request. In addition to filing a warranty claim for purchased items, you can turn to us for claiming car and home warranties and even extended warranties for used cars.
The process of filing a warranty claim with our app is easy. You need to:
- Navigate to DoNotPay in your web browser
- Go to the Claim Warranty option
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Select SquareTrade and enter some details about the issues with the product
- Click Submit
The information you provide will help us draw up a convincing warranty claim. If you can’t remember any specifics, don’t fret! We will create a warranty claim based on implied warranty laws. After we submit the claim, SquareTrade will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Is SquareTrade Being Difficult? Appeal Your Rejected Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
SquareTrade rejected your warranty claim, so you’re back to square one? You shouldn’t give up! Companies often reject warranty claims in hopes that customers will drop their complaints. DoNotPay can help you file an appeal and receive the service SquareTrade promised you!
You have to access DoNotPay from your web browser and:
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Opt for Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Select SquareTrade and enter information about the original warranty claim
DoNotPay will generate an appeal letter based on the information you presented. You can expect SquareTrade to reconsider denying your warranty claim in no time.
If you need to handle a dealer refusing to cancel your extended warranty, you can ask us for help!
Fight Against Boring Administrative Problems With DoNotPay
If you need more information about warranty services, you can check our learning center for home warranty reviews and discover what the best home warranties in America are. We offer information on warranties by companies like Apple or Samsung.
You won’t be disappointed with any other service DoNotPay offers. Open our app in your web browser, and discover how easy it is to:
- Get help with bills you are unable to pay
- Revoke all kinds of subscriptions and memberships
- Dispute parking citations in different cities
- Apply for multiple clinical trials
- Get chargebacks from various companies
- Say bye to spam emails
- Make a DMV appointment
- Overturn traffic citations
- Get compensated for annoying robocalls
- Offer support to your loved ones behind bars
- File any type of warranty claim
- Sidestep phone verification while signing up for different services
- Skip the line while trying to reach customer service agents
- Get reimbursed for delayed or canceled flights
- Submit insurance claims for different companies
- Receive justice in small claims court
- Stop receiving spam texts
- Sign up for free trials in a safe way
- Get prepared for various government tests
- Contest speeding tickets across America
- Defend yourself from stalkers and harassers
- Get application fee waivers for any college in America
- Locate unclaimed property in any state
- Handle credit card problems
- Shield your work from infringement of copyright