All You Wanted To Know About American Home Shield Warranty
American Home Shield Warranty (AHS) is one of the oldest home warranty companies in the USA, with more than 15,000 contractors. It’s a subsidiary of Frontdoor, a Tennessee-based home service provider.
American Home Shield Warranty Plans and Costs
According to many American Home Shield warranty reviews, this company has the most comprehensive home warranty plans on the market. You can check out the coverage and price of their packages in the table that follows:
|Warranty Plan||Monthly Price||Coverage|
Besides purchasing one of these plans, customers can opt for add-on coverage, which includes:
- Well pump
- Guest unit
- Septic pump
- Pools and spas
- Electronics plan
- Roof leak repairs
What Are Exceptions to American Home Shield Coverage?
There are several items that the offered warranty plans don’t cover, such as:
- Roof leaks
- Tree damage
- Water damage
- Natural disasters
- Pests or insects removal
- Pre-existing damage or conditions
- Presence of hazardous materials—mold, asbestos, lead paint, etc.
File Your American Home Shield Warranty Claim in a Snap With DoNotPay
Tired of dealing with busy phone queues or completing confusing online forms? DoNotPay allows you to raise a warranty claim with American Home Shield without direct contact with the company. We can make claiming procedures for any appliance, new car, or used car warranty a no-brainer and cancel any extended warranty.
Here’s how you can file a claim using our app:
- Visit DoNotPay in your
- Click on Claim Warranty, and choose Home Warranty
- Select American Home Shield as your warranty provider
- Tell us more about the malfunction you’re experiencing
Thanks to the information you provide, DoNotPay will create a claim letter and make sure it reaches the company in question shortly. You don’t need to do anything else—a service contractor should contact you and arrange a repair appointment.
Ways To Raise a Claim With American Home Shield on Your Own
Besides DoNotPay, you can opt for standard claiming procedures. American Home Shield offers two claim filing methods—a phone call or online form submission.
How Can You Claim Your Warranty Over the Phone?
Filing your warranty claim by phone is usually time-consuming since you need to wait for an agent to pick up your call. Getting in touch with them may take tens of minutes or even hours.
To use the phone method, you can dial (888) 682-1043, specify the problem, and request a service of the faulty system or appliance. The company should send their technician team within 48 hours.
How Can You Claim Your Warranty Online?
If you prefer to claim a warranty online, proceed as follows:
- Go to the company’s official website
- Scroll down and select the Contact Us page
- Click on Request Service and log in to your AHS account
- Select the item(s) you are having issues with
- Enter your payment details and other required information
- Confirm the info provided and submit the request
DoNotPay Is the Easiest Way To Appeal the Denied Warranty Claim
Home warranty companies aren’t always ready to cooperate. In most cases, they will deny your first-time warranty claim using weak excuses. In such cases, you can pull a joker by appealing the rejected claim with DoNotPay.
To use our service, follow these simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay and pick the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty
- Select Extended Warranty Provider
- Provide your warranty details and a copy of the rejected claim
Once you submit the required information, we will generate an appeal letter and address it to the provider. Their task is to get in touch with you to inform you about their final decision.
Make Sure You Check Out All DoNotPay’s Handy Features
You can find all you wanted to know about home warranties in our guides and articles. We have gathered all the info about claiming warranties from many companies, such as IGS, IBEX, Choice, Select, Elevate, Fidelity, or Total Protect.
Warranties are not our only area of expertise. Access our portal from any , and get the tips for:
- Filing warranty claims for any product
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting an extension on the bills you cannot pay
- Contesting parking tickets
- Finding any unclaimed property under your name
- Requesting application fee waivers from different colleges
- Terminating any subscription or membership
- Taking any individual or business to small claims court
- Safeguarding your work against copyright violation
- Acing all government tests
- Freeing yourself from spam emails
- Overturning traffic tickets
- Stopping text spam for good
- Starting free trials with no risks and no charge
- Signing up for various services with no phone verification
- Applying for clinical trials without complications
- Getting rid of robocalls
- Making DMV appointments with ease
- Demanding refunds and compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Jumping the phone queue when reaching out to customer service
- Saving yourself from harassment and stalking
- Filing insurance claims
- Fighting speeding citations
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Dealing with credit card troubles