Everything You Need To Know About Choice Home Warranty
Ranked second on the list of best home warranty companies in America by U.S. News, Choice Home Warranty enjoys huge popularity. It offers the most comprehensive home warranty plans on the market and has countless positive reviews on platforms like Better Business Bureau (BBB).
The Plans Choice Home Warranty Offers and Their Coverage
Choice Home Warranty has two coverage plans:
- Basic Plan
- Total Plan
Below is the table that shows the overview of the systems and components covered by both warranties:
|Warranty||Covered Systems/Appliances||Optional Coverage|
Neither plan covers:
- Damage caused during theft
- Air conditioning maintenance costs
- Cosmetic damage—dents, cracks, scratches, etc.
- Damage caused by layers of sediment in water tanks
- Extreme weather and natural disaster consequences
- Decorative items—doors, rollers, doorknobs, handles, etc.
I Want To File a Claim With Choice Home Warranty—Can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay brings you a new service that makes claiming warranties a piece of cake! Our mission is to take over all the grunt work and help you raise a claim fast and with zero paperwork.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Choose Claim Warranty and select the Home Warranty option
- Pick Choice Home Warranty as your provider
- Tell us which system or device needs a repair and what kind of issue has occurred
We form a claim letter based on the provided details and submit it in your stead. Upon receiving your request, Choice Home Warranty will reach out to you and schedule a maintenance appointment.
What Are Other Ways To File a Choice Home Warranty Claim?
Besides DoNotPay, you can contact the company and claim your warranty by:
- Calling customer service
- Completing an online form
Calling Customer Service
If you opt for raising a warranty claim over the phone, note that you may need to wait on hold for a while. This company’s communication channels are usually engaged, and it may be difficult to get through to them.
To file a claim by phone, follow these steps:
- Dial (888) 531-5403
- Wait for a representative to pick up your call
- Explain the issue with the particular system/appliance and tell them you want to schedule a repair
Completing an Online Form
Not keen on waiting in long phone queues? Fill in an e-form that is available on the company’s website by following these instructions:
- Navigate to the official website of the company
- Pick the Contact tab
- Complete the required fields by entering your name and contact details
- Describe the problem you are facing in the Comments box
- Click on Contact Us
How Long Do the Repairs Take?
According to Choice Home Warranty reviews, this provider is one of the most responsive warranty companies on the market.
In most cases, you won’t need to wait for more than a day to get your reply. The agents will determine whether your warranty plan covers the reported fault and send a group of technicians within 48 hours if it does. If it’s a holiday or weekend, the regular repair time may vary, but it usually takes up to four days.
Choice Home Warranty Rejected My Claim—What Is the Next Step?
Getting notified that the company rejected your claim may disappoint you, but you can still fight for a better outcome. DoNotPay allows you to create an appeal letter fast by answering a few simple questions.
To use this service, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to DoNotPay in any web browser, and go to Claim Warranty
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Pick Extended Warranty Provider
- Tell us more about the damage/malfunction and include the denied warranty claim
Our system will automatically submit the appeal in your name, and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible regarding your case.
What Other Services Can I Expect From DoNotPay?
We simplify tiring administrative procedures and help you complete them from anywhere by using our app in your web browser. Say goodbye to loads of papers and documents as now you can claim insurance, appeal parking tickets, or schedule a DMV appointment with only a few clicks.
Here’s what else you can do thanks to DoNotPay:
- Ask companies or merchants for refunds
- Pass government tests
- Report robocalls
- Take care of small claims court lawsuits
- Contest parking tickets
- Obtain college application fee waivers
- Appeal speeding tickets
- Get a refund from any airline and request compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Manage unpaid bills
- Stop spam emails hassle-free
- Defend yourself and your friends or family members from stalking and harassment
- Handle credit card problems
- Report text spam
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Send letters to prisoners
- Handle copyright infringement
- Make a DMV appointment quickly
- Register for any service without verifying your phone number
- Find all forgotten assets you’re entitled to receive
- File a claim for all warranties
- Apply for medical studies close to you
- Start free trials risk-free
- File insurance claims
- Cancel multiple subscriptions or memberships
- Contact customer service experts hassle-free