Claim an iBex Home Warranty in Under Five Minutes
iBex Home Warranty is a home warranty provider that offers coverage for six major home systems. These systems are covered for failures resulting from normal wear-and-tear during the contract term.
What Does iBex Home Warranty Cover?
iBex offers one plan covering 14 major systems and appliances. Here’s a comprehensive overview:
- Electric or natural gas range
- Wall oven
- Built-in dishwasher
- Microwave oven
- Top load or front load washer
- Natural gas or electric dryer
- Central air conditioning
- Forced-air furnace
- Interior plumbing
- Garage door
How To Claim iBex Home Warranty on Your Own
iBex Home Warranty offers several ways to contact them and claim a warranty.
|Can You File a Claim Via||Yes/No|
Claiming iBex Home Warranty via Email
To claim your iBex Home Warranty via email, send them a message with your request to email@example.com. iBex has a waiting period of 30 days, so your coverage will start 30 days after the purchase.
Claiming iBex Home Warranty via Phone
You can file a claim via phone by calling the number 801-731-4239 and explaining your request to the customer service reps. If the waiting time is long, you can always use DoNotPay’s Jump the queue feature to speed up the process.
Claiming iBex Home Warranty via Mail
iBex Home Warranty can also be contacted by mail. Once you write your letter explaining the issue, send it to iBex Home Warranty, P.O. Box 12969, Ogden, Utah 84412. This is usually the slowest way to claim a warranty.
How To Claim iBex Home Warranty With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the most practical way to bypass the overwhelming processes of filing and appealing claims because of its easy-to-use features. The Claim Warranty functionality allows you to claim warranties for your car, home, or other purchases with no fuss. This is how it works:
- Open DoNotPay in any web browser
- Access the Claim Warranty feature
- Click Home Warranty
- Supply the information needed
- Press Submit my claim
When you complete these simple steps, DoNotPay will get to work. An iBex representative should reach out and inform you about the next step.
The Pros and Cons of iBex Home Warranty
iBex Home Warranty offers decent features, but there are downsides to this service as well. Check out the pros and cons in the table below:
|The costs of the plan fit within the industry average of $300–$600 a year||No 24/7 customer service|
|Personal customer service experience||Only available in Utah and Idaho|
DoNotPay Helps You Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
If you tried filing a claim and it got denied, DoNotPay can help appeal it! You don’t have to stress or figure out how to do everything on your own. The steps to filing an appeal claim are simple and take almost no effort! This is how you get it done:
- Open DoNotPay in your web browser
- Choose the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Say whether you’re appealing against an extended warranty provider or a product manufacturer
- Provide details about the company and the original warranty claim
DoNotPay will submit the appeal letter on your behalf and boost your chances of getting what’s rightfully yours.
Sue iBex Home Warranty if They Play Dead
If iBex Home Warranty has wronged you, and you can’t seem to get the resolution you seek on your own, you may need to escalate. DoNotPay makes it super easy to sue businesses in small claims court. All you need to do is open the app and use it to fight back and get the justice you deserve!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You
If you open your web browser and visit DoNotPay, you’ll be able to benefit from many handy and easy-to-use features we offer. DoNotPay presents home warranty reviews and the best home warranties in America. You can also learn how to handle a dealer who refuses to cancel a warranty or claim a used-car extended warranty. See how our app can help you:
- Sue people and companies in small claims court
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Fight speeding tickets
- Waive college application fees
- Contact your incarcerated loved ones
- Sign up for services with no phone verification
- Sign up for free trials with zero risk involved
- Free yourself from spam mail forever
- Contest parking tickets
- Get refunds or compensation for canceled and delayed flights
- Make a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- File a claim for any type of warranty
- Stop text spam
- Find unclaimed funds under your name
- Protect yourself from harassment and stalking
- Deal with bills you cannot pay on your own
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships
- Jump the phone queue when trying to contact customer service reps
- Deal with credit card issues
- Get refunds from people and companies
- Apply for clinical trials
- Get revenge on robocalls