All You Should Know About HSA Home Warranty
HSA is a USA-based home warranty company and a subsidiary of American Home Shield. As per HSA home warranty reviews, this organization has a solid rating—7.9 out of 10—and it has been in business for more than 40 years.
The main goal of our thorough guide is to teach you everything about claiming a warranty with this company in no time. By following our instructions, you will be able to file a claim with any car or home warranty company in America with zero paperwork!
HSA Home Warranty Plan Coverage and Details
HSA offers two appliance and system warranty plans, depending on whether you’re a home seller or a home buyer. They are available in 25 states only, and their prices vary, but the coverage is the same in all states.
The company has an optional 7-star Upgrade for buyers and several add-ons you can purchase along with your basic plan. The table that follows shows the main characteristics of all available packages:
|Warranty Plan||Annual Price||It Covers|
|Buyer/Seller||From $510 in Georgia to $675 in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts||
|Buyer Only||From $445 in Alaska to $675 in New York||
|7-Star Upgrade||$149 in all states||
|Add-Ons||From $30 to $216||
Can I Use DoNotPay To Request Service From HSA?
DoNotPay is the quickest and most efficient way to schedule a service when something goes wrong with any covered system or appliance. Our platform allows you to file a warranty claim online, without a bunch of papers or bureaucratic issues. All you need to get the service you paid for is our app and less than five minutes!
To use our service, proceed as follows:
- Access DoNotPay from your preferred web browser
- Pick Claim Warranty and tap on Home Warranty
- Give us the name of your warranty provider—in this case, type HSA
- Tell us what happened and what kind of service you need
Our AI-powered system will create a claim letter according to the details you give us. We will send it in your name and make sure HSA contacts you back to help you resolve the issue.
Can I Raise an HSA Home Warranty Claim on My Own?
You can always use more time-consuming ways to file a warranty claim if you want. HSA proposes two possibilities:
- Requesting service by calling HSA home warranty customer service
- Completing a service request form on the official HSA website
How Can I Request a Repair by Phone?
You can file a claim and arrange a repair by dialing (800) 367-1448 and informing the rep about the issue you’re experiencing. The number is toll-free, and the phone line is available 24/7.
How Can I Request a Repair Online?
Another method you can use is raising an online claim on the HSA portal. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the official HSA website
- Click on the Request Service tab on the right
- Enter your warranty details when you get redirected to the online claim page
- Pick the systems or appliances that don’t function properly
- Type your details and payment information
- Revise the provided data and submit your claim
How Long Does It Take To Get My System or Appliance Repaired?
The company has a 48-hour time frame to contact you upon receiving your claim. After the technicians assess the damage, they will need around additional 48 hours to repair it. At times, the fixing procedure may take a little longer if the damage is serious.
The Claim I Raised With HSA Got Denied—Any Advice?
You shouldn’t get disappointed right away if the claim you submitted got rejected. DoNotPay is a true ace up your sleeve—it lets you submit an appeal and fight for what you deserve.
Here’s how you can appeal your claim with our app:
- Open DoNotPay and pick Claim Warranty
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Select Extended Warranty Provider
- Provide us with a digital copy of the claim HSA denied
We will automatically create an appeal letter and forward it to the provider on your behalf.
What Else Can DoNotPay Assist Me With?
Our huge knowledge base has all the answers you need regarding any warranty-related issue. The purpose of DoNotPay is to share tips for claiming warranties anywhere in the USA, including Utah, Florida, Arizona, California, or North Carolina. Discover the easiest way to get what you paid for from KB, Elevate, A.B. May, Landmark, or Cross Country!
By accessing our platform from any web browser, you can get more information on all other services DoNotPay offers, such as:
- Finding abandoned assets that could be yours
- Acing various kinds of government tests
- Getting rid of spam emails for good
- Demanding refunds and compensation from airline companies
- Handling unpaid bills
- Contacting customer service reps over the phone with zero wait
- Saving yourself from stalking and harassment
- Locating and signing up for various clinical trials
- Contesting speeding tickets
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Fighting parking tickets
- Bypassing the phone number verification step for any service
- Fighting traffic tickets with ease
- Protecting your work from copycats
- Having your application fees for different colleges waived
- Filing various insurance claims
- Filing warranty claims for any company
- Tackling credit card issues
- Seeking justice in small claims court
- Blocking text spam forever
- Serving sweet revenge to robocalls
- Getting refunds or chargebacks from companies easily
- Signing up for free trials with ease
- Settling DMV appointments with no fuss
- Contacting your loved ones in prison