The Best Home Warranty in California
Getting a home warranty is a good idea for several reasons. If something in your home unexpectedly breaks, the repair costs can cause a significant financial setback. Home warranties are bound to reduce those costs and bring some peace of mind.
The question is—which home warranty to choose? DoNotPay is here to present the companies in California with the most reliable and generous home warranties and help you file a warranty claim.
What Are the Benefits of California Home Warranty?
Paying a regular monthly fee to be protected if something breaks may seem unnecessary, but it pays off in the long run. Every homeowner knows how much stress and financial burden sudden malfunctions can cause.
The benefits of acquiring a home warranty include:
- Reduced prices of repairs of covered items
- Unlimited service calls and flexible 24/7 service requests
- Easy way of finding a service provider if something breaks down
- Home systems and appliances covered for a year after closing
Top Home Warranty Companies in California
Judging by the prices and services they offer, these are the best home warranty companies in California:
|Company Name||Price||Biggest Advantage|
|American Home Shield||From $49.90 to $59.99 per month||Responsive customer service and comprehensive warranty coverage|
|The Home Service Club||From $45.95 to $60.95 per month||Quick coverage—starts only 10 days after purchase|
|Select Home Warranty||From $35.85 to $37.50 per month||Affordable|
|First American Home Warranty||From $25 to $39.50 per month||The best value for a low price|
|Cinch Home Warranty||From $44.90 to $61.99 per month||Easy to claim and start the repair process|
What Do Home Warranty Plans in California Cover?
Home warranties in California cover most heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, as well as some regular appliances like refrigerators, washers, dryers, and stoves.
You can also purchase more expensive plans to cover your spa, second refrigerator, and swimming pool.
DoNotPay Can Help You File a Home Warranty Claim Fast
Filing warranty claims can be a grueling and time-consuming process. We are here to save your time and spare your nerves with a quick and easy solution.
By using DoNotPay, you will have much higher chances of obtaining the service the company promised. We can help you file a warranty claim in no time. The process requires little effort on your side. You only need to open DoNotPay in your and follow these steps:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Locate the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Home Warranty
- Type in the name of your warranty provider and explain the problem
- Click on the Submit My Claim button
Once you provide us with the necessary details, we will produce a warranty claim and send it on your behalf. Your home warranty provider will contact you shortly after to schedule a maintenance service.
If Your Claim Gets Rejected, DoNotPay Comes to the Rescue
Companies tend to reject their customers’ warranty claims the first time. If something like that happens, you shouldn’t give up on claiming what was promised to you. Use our services to file an appeal and come out on top.
Follow these instructions:
- Access DoNotPay from any
- Open the Claim Warranty section
- Choose Appeal a Denied Warranty and inform us of the details of your original warranty claim
- Indicate whether you’re appealing against the decision of a Product Manufacturer or an Extended Warranty Provider
- Click the Submit button
Soon after we write an appeal letter and send it on your behalf, you can expect the home warranty company to contact you. If you are having trouble with a dealer who refuses to cancel your extended warranty, now you know where to turn!
Let DoNotPay Take Care of Those Tedious Administrative Tasks
If you are interested in warranties, check out our knowledge base for home warranty reviews and get the information on the best home warranties in America.
DoNotPay can do so much more. Open our platform in any and take advantage of all our services, including:
- Evading phone verification using fake phone numbers
- Making DMV appointments quickly
- Having college application fees waived
- Requesting refunds and compensations for flights that got canceled or delayed
- Claiming refunds from various companies
- Getting prepared for government tests
- Getting rid of spam SMS
- Contacting the imprisoned family and friends
- Disputing traffic citations
- Getting in touch with customer service agents without being put on hold
- Dealing with harassment and stalking
- Filing insurance claims in no time
- Keeping your work safe from copyright violation
- Getting your justice in small claims court
- Dropping subscriptions and memberships
- Handling issues with credit cards
- Overturning parking tickets
- Getting back at annoying robocalls
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Blocking spam email forever
- Signing up for free trials without disclosing your credit card details
- Claiming missing assets under your name
- Applying for multiple clinical trials
- Handling bills you are unable to pay for at the moment
- Filing a claim for any warranty