Claiming Frigidaire Refrigerator Warranty Without Stress
Frigidaire is an American appliance maker that introduced electric, self-contained refrigerators over 100 years ago. Due to its popularity in the U.S., the company’s name was commonly used as a general term for any type of refrigerator. Frigidaire now makes:
- Clothes washers and dryers
- Ovens and stoves
- Air conditioners
Frigidaire Refrigerator Manufacturer Warranty
Warranties on Frigidaire’s appliances vary depending on the purpose of the device and the covered parts. Registered products used at home and made after January 1, 2018, come with a 10-year warranty on all parts.
If you don’t register your refrigerator, the warranty lasts one year. Products purchased and registered before 2018, but after April 2, 2007, have a five-year coverage. Frigidaire also offers extended warranties, but the terms depend on the product.
See the table for details about what the refrigerator manufacturer warranty covers.
|Repair of defects in materials and workmanship found in normal use||Yes|
|Labor costs of repair or replacement||Maybe (up to $250 under Quality Pledge replacement guarantee)|
|Damages that occurred during installation||No|
|Replacement of defective parts||Yes|
|Replacement of the whole unit due to failure of a major component||Yes|
|Repair of product failures due to improper installation/environmental hazards||No|
|Products with serial number removed||No|
|Food gone bad due to freezer or fridge failure||No|
How To Claim Frigidaire Refrigerator Warranty via DoNotPay
If you’re looking for a simple and no-hassle method of filing Frigidaire warranty claim, look no further. DoNotPay reduces the amount of tiresome work and automates the procedure of claiming all types of manufacturer warranties.
No matter if you want to claim a warranty for your car, home, laptop, or Sony device, we can submit it automatically on your behalf. You can look into numerous home warranty reviews and find the best home warranty in the U.S.! Visit DoNotPay in your web browser and follow these steps:
- Select the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in the details about your refrigerator
- Click Submit to complete
Done! DoNotPay will file the claim for you, and you can expect Frigidaire’s customer service to contact you directly with a follow-up.
Requesting Frigidaire Warranty Service by Yourself
There are three avenues for claiming Frigidaire refrigerator warranties:
- Contacting the service contractor that installed the refrigerator
- Sending an email from the contact page
- Calling customer service
Make sure to confirm with a representative of Frigidaire or an authorized dealer that your issue falls under the warranty. After that, you should agree on a service appointment to diagnose the problem and repair/replace the product.
Contacting the Installing Dealer
If your Frigidaire refrigerator is malfunctioning, you should first call the dealer that installed it. The number is supposed to be in your refrigerator’s documentation. If you can’t find the phone number, contact another dealer in your area in the following way:
- Go to the Service & Repair page on Frigidaire’s website
- Enter your zip code
- Select Refrigerators and Freezers in the drop-down menu
- Click Search
- Choose a contractor to call
Emailing Customer Support
In case there are no available authorized contractors in your area, you can email Frigidaire’s customer service from the Contact page and describe your issue. Make sure to include the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Zip code
- Serial and model number of the product (if you didn’t register it)
Calling Customer Service
You can call 1-800-374-4432 to talk to a customer service agent if you’re struggling to locate your installing dealer or another authorized service contractor. Their working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. A representative will be able to confirm coverage and schedule a service appointment, if necessary.
What if Frigidaire Denies My Warranty Claim?
Companies tend to ignore or deny initial warranty claims. This shouldn’t discourage you from seeking the service you paid for. With DoNotPay, you can easily appeal the rejection of your warranty claim. Here’s how:
- Go to DoNotPay in your web browser
- In the list of features, select Claim Warranty
- Click Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- State that you’re filing an appeal against the product manufacturer
- Enter details about Frigidaire and your original warranty claim
We will submit the appeal letter on your behalf. You should expect an update regarding your case directly from a Frigidaire support representative.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
DoNotPay is a multifunctional virtual assistant that can save you time, money, and peace of mind. We designed an AI-powered sidekick to help in various situations in which people tend to lose money or give up on fighting bureaucracy.
File claims for appliance warranties in a few clicks, including Samsung and LG refrigerators, Whirlpool products, or KitchenAid appliances. We got you covered if you’re looking to claim extended warranties for used cars, or if your dealer refuses to cancel the extended warranty!
Sign up in your web browser and search for your preferred functionality in our extensive list of features:
- Getting refunds from companies
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Filing insurance claims
- Claiming any warranty
- Finding unclaimed funds under your name
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Resolving issues with credit cards
- Obtaining refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Helping you free yourself from spam emails forever
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Stopping text spam for good
- Applying for clinical trials
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Signing up for services without phone verification
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Acing government tests
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Requesting college application fees waivers