How To Claim Samsung Refrigerator Warranty the Easy Way
Samsung refrigerators are well-known for their quality and sleek design, but that doesn’t mean they are resistant to mechanical failures. They can stop functioning when you least expect it, leaving you with spoiled food and a nervous breakdown.
When such malfunctions happen, only an appliance warranty can save the day and keep a significant amount of money in your pocket.
This article will teach you how to get the best out of the Samsung refrigerator warranty policy with zero stress using DoNotPay.
What Is the Duration of Samsung Fridge Warranty?
Most Samsung fridges come with a one-year regular manufacturer warranty.
Sealed refrigeration systems have a five-year warranty policy that covers dryers, condensers, evaporators, compressors, and connecting tubing. The same warranty period applies to digital inverter compressors, while the parts can be fixed or replaced within ten years from the date of purchase.
What Does Samsung Refrigerator Manufacturer Warranty Cover?
The original Samsung warranty applies to any malfunction or mechanical failure caused by poor workmanship or defective materials. The only two conditions are that you need to provide the original proof of purchase and that you bought and used the product in the USA.
This warranty policy doesn’t cover the following :
- Product misuse
- Shipping or transportation damage
- Damage or malfunction due to improper installation
- Cosmetic damage—cracks, dents, scratches, etc.
- Unauthorized servicing not supplied by Samsung
- Failures caused by fire, floods, and other extreme conditions
- Damage on the products with removed or defaced serial number
How To File a Samsung Refrigerator Warranty Claim on Your Own
You can claim a warranty for your Samsung fridge in three ways:
- Via phone
- Via chat
- In store
Filing a Samsung Fridge Warranty Claim via Phone
Here’s how to claim your Samsung refrigerator warranty via phone:
- Call 1-800-726-7864
- Specify what kind of issue you are encountering
- Wait for the customer support agent to assess the situation and give you further instructions
Filing a Samsung Fridge Warranty Claim via Chat
If you prefer written communication, you can file your claim using the live chat option. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the Samsung support homepage
- Select the Refrigerators category and choose the type of fridge you are having issues with
- Click on Message Us and enter your query in the chat window
Filing a Samsung Fridge Warranty Claim in Person
As digital communication channels can be over-engaged, you may resolve the issue in person. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the Samsung support page
- Find the Find a repair center section and click on Locate a repair center to pinpoint the nearest service location
- Visit the chosen repair center, explain that you want to file a warranty claim for your refrigerator, and provide the device model number
- Wait for the staff to schedule your service
|Can You Claim Your Warranty With||Yes/No|
How To File a Samsung Refrigerator Warranty Claim With DoNotPay
Standard claim procedures usually take time and have a bunch of confusing steps to follow. With DoNotPay, you can spare yourself the complications by claiming your warranty from anywhere in less than five minutes!
To file a warranty claim for your Samsung fridge with our help, follow these instructions:
- Open DoNotPay in any and navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Warranty on a Purchased Product
- Select Samsung as the manufacturer and enter all the required purchase details
- Explain the issue that occurred with your appliance
Our AI-powered system will compose a warranty claim letter based on the implied warranty laws and forward it to Samsung. This also means you don’t need to reach out first—the company will contact you once they process your information.
File an Appeal With DoNotPay if Samsung Rejects Your Claim
You shouldn’t worry if Samsung denied your warranty claim. It happens all the time, especially if you’re trying to claim a warranty for the first time. DoNotPay can resolve this by creating an appeal letter in your stead.
To use this feature, follow the steps below:
- Open DoNotPay and search for the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Confirm that you are filing an appeal against a manufacturer (Samsung)
- Provide more details about the company and a digital copy of the denied warranty claim
The appeal letter we generate will be sent to Samsung automatically, and you can expect to hear from them shortly to schedule the service. We can also assist you with dealers who don’t want to cancel your extended warranty plans and other providers that cause similar problems.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay will help you gather more info about other types of warranties, including regular car warranties, extended warranties for used cars, or home warranties. Find out more about the importance of home warranty reviews and claim procedures for companies such as iBEX, Sears, Landmark, or Home Warranty of America. All this awaits you in our extensive learning base accessible from any !
Our services don’t end with warranty tips—check out our solutions for:
- Filing any warranty claims in no time
- Communicating with your loved ones in jail
- Dealing with spam texts
- Finding the best clinical trials
- Signing up for various free trials without revealing your credit card info
- Skipping phone queues when contacting customer service reps
- Handling bills you can't pay at the moment
- Arranging an appointment with the DMV with no stress
- Locating and claiming abandoned money under your name
- Demanding a refund or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Appealing traffic citations
- Using burner numbers to bypass phone verification for any service
- Keeping your work safe from copyright violation
- Reporting robocalls
- Waiving college application fees the easy way
- Tackling credit card issues
- Avoiding parking citations
- Filing a claim in small claims court easily
- Blocking spam emails
- Demanding a refund from any company
- Handling stalking and harassment
- Avoiding speeding tickets
- Terminating any subscription or membership you no longer need