How To Claim KitchenAid Extended Warranty—DoNotPay Can Help
KitchenAid is a company that sells kitchenware and home appliances. Their products come with a limited warranty, but the company also offers extended warranty plans.
If you need to claim your KitchenAid extended warranty, DoNotPay can help you do it in no time!
What Does KitchenAid Extended Warranty Cover?
KitchenAid extended warranty covers ranges, dishwashers, refrigerators, microwave ovens, and stand mixers. You can purchase a plan for each of these products.
Find out more about when you can claim a warranty in the table below:
|Product||You Can Claim a Warranty When|
How Long Does KitchenAid Extended Warranty Last?
KitchenAid limited warranty lasts one year from the date of the product purchase. You can buy an extended warranty that will provide coverage for up to five years.
The warranty period will depend on the plan you choose, while the price will depend on the age of your product.
How To Claim KitchenAid Extended Warranty by Yourself
You can file a warranty claim at any time by calling KitchenAid. To file a warranty claim, you’ll need the model number, serial number, and the original date of purchase of your product.
Follow the steps below to claim your KitchenAid warranty:
- Call 1-800-422-1230 for major appliances or microwaves or 1-800-541-6390 for kitchenware, kitchen tools, and countertop appliances
- Provide information about your product
- Explain the issues you’re experiencing
- Follow further instructions that the agent will provide you with
A problem you might run into when filing a warranty claim over the phone concerns the wait period. It is a period of 60 days during which you can’t request service from KitchenAid. The wait period occurs after you purchase a service plan for an old product that is no longer under manufacturer warranty.
If you purchase an extended warranty plan before your factory warranty expires, no wait period will ensue.
DoNotPay Can Help You Claim Your KitchenAid Extended Warranties
If you need to claim your warranty but don’t want to go through all the bureaucratic trouble, we can help you! With DoNotPay, you can claim your KitchenAid warranty within five minutes.
All you need to do is open our app in your web browser and follow the steps below:
- Type in Claim Warranty to access the feature
- Select Warranty on a Purchased Item
- Type in KitchenAid and tell us about the issues you’re having with the product
- Add the details of your warranty—if you don’t have them, DoNotPay will argue your claim based on implied warranty laws
- Click on Submit My Claim
We will generate a warranty claim on your behalf and send it to the company.
Has KitchenAid Rejected Your Warranty Claim? File an Appeal With DoNotPay
In most cases, companies reject first-time claims because they want customers to give up. They try to complicate the process of claiming warranties as much as they can. That’s why DoNotPay is here—to help you claim what’s rightfully yours!
Our app will generate your appeal letter based on the answers you provide and send it to KitchenAid. After we submit the appeal letter, the company will get in touch with you directly.
Follow these steps to file an appeal:
- Open the Claim Warranty feature
- Click on the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim
- Specify who you’re appealing against—a Product Manufacturer or an Extended Warranty Provider
- Provide the information about the company that rejected your claim and attach the original claim
Apart from helping you appeal denied warranty claims, DoNotPay can deal with other issues regarding warranties. We can, for example, show you what to do when a dealer refuses to cancel an extended warranty.
DoNotPay Could Be the Answer to All Your Troubles
With DoNotPay, you can solve many issues with warranties. Our platform can provide you with a way of claiming warranties from similar companies such as Maytag, Samsung, Whirlpool, Home Depot, and various others.
Claiming warranties isn’t all that we can do. You can find various other features by opening DoNotPay in any web browser. We’ll help you with:
- Participating in clinical trials in your area
- Filing insurance claims
- Dealing with stalking and harassment
- Contacting people you love who are in prison
- Monitoring and dropping subscriptions and memberships
- Requesting refunds and compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Jumping the phone queue while contacting customer support
- Scheduling an appointment with the DMV fast and easily
- Disputing speeding citations
- Avoiding to pay for parking tickets
- Protecting your art against copyright violation
- Dealing with credit card problems
- Suing anyone in small claims court and winning
- Dealing with bills you can’t currently pay
- Acing any government test
- Requesting a refund from various companies
- Stopping spam emails from filling your inbox
- Appealing traffic fines in any city
- Discovering unclaimed funds under your name
- Filing claims for other warranties
- Stopping spam SMS on your iPhone or Android
- Starting free trials without the risk of automatic charges
- Getting college application fee waivers fast
- Getting revenge on robocalls by earning money off them
- Avoiding phone number verification on various services